Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Monday 13th January (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None - I need to go fruit shopping!

Lunch:

Sausage and prawn egg fried rice with onions, peas and water chestnuts - 3 syns

Supper:

Smoked haddock fishcake - 6.5 syns
Pasta salad with shrimps and peas with light philli (HexA)
Salad

Snacks and drinks:

2 alpen lights (HexB)

Today's syns: 9.5

Total syns: 55

Syns remaining: 50/105

Last edited:
Afternoon lovely ladies! I am still here, just fallen off the wagon a bit...I really am rubbish at sticking to plan :eek: It's also been a very busy couple of weeks in work, so I don't always think about posting.

I've got a horrible stomach bug today, I was up most of the night with it and been sick most of the morning. I'm down to just a queasy feeling now, but I haven't tried food yet!

I hope you're all well...I hope to be able to resume posting soon, although I've got another couple of really busy days in work.

Xxx

Afternoon lovely ladies! I am still here, just fallen off the wagon a bit...I really am rubbish at sticking to plan :eek: It's also been a very busy couple of weeks in work, so I don't always think about posting.

I've got a horrible stomach bug today, I was up most of the night with it and been sick most of the morning. I'm down to just a queasy feeling now, but I haven't tried food yet!

I hope you're all well...I hope to be able to resume posting soon, although I've got another couple of really busy days in work.

Xxx

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon! Have you been off work?? You've probably caught it off one of the kids :rolleyes:

Friday 24th January (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
2 boiled eggs

Lunch:

Uncle Ben's savoury rice - 2.5 syns
Smoked ham
Apple

Supper:

Chicken thighs
Baked potato topped with aldi cottage cheese and pineapple
EL spread - 2 syns
Peas and sweetcorn

Snacks and drinks:

Douwe Egberts chocolate coffee (part HexA)

Today's syns: 5.5

Total syns: 5.5

Syns remaining: 99.5/105

I'm home with mum and dad this weekend...my dad doesn't seem to be very good at the moment. He's very wobbly on his feet and if he cuts down on the steroids he has seizures where he shakes so it's a bit of a concern :( I think they're now talking about doing radiotherapy but we're waiting for the neurosurgeon to review the scans to see if the cancer has grown again :( xx

Back