Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Hi Sian, so sorry to hear that your Dad's not well again, hope they can sort him out with the radiotherapy this time xxx

Morning ladies! Thanks for your messages.

It's not really been a very good week...my dad's been progressively deteriorating over the week because of this awful chest infection he's got, and he was transferred to intensive care last night. I'm home at the moment as we were told it was critical, but he's shown improvement overnight and they're probably moving him back to high dependency today.

I haven't got my scales with me to weigh this morning, so I'll have to go by yesterday's weight. According to the scales yesterday I've lost 2lb this week! I'm not sure how as the second half of the week has been awful, but I'm not going to complain :)

Xx

Morning ladies! Thanks for your messages.

It's not really been a very good week...my dad's been progressively deteriorating over the week because of this awful chest infection he's got, and he was transferred to intensive care last night. I'm home at the moment as we were told it was critical, but he's shown improvement overnight and they're probably moving him back to high dependency today.

I haven't got my scales with me to weigh this morning, so I'll have to go by yesterday's weight. According to the scales yesterday I've lost 2lb this week! I'm not sure how as the second half of the week has been awful, but I'm not going to complain :)

Xx

So sorry to hear about your dad hun... Good that he's improving though.
Well done on the scales, don't worry about the second half of the week... Sw will be the last thing on your mind.. Keep us updated (((hugs))) xxx

Oh Sian I'm so sorry to read that but the positive is that he's hopefully going back to high dependency.

Take care of yourself, forget SW at mo, just look after you and the others around you xx

Thanks ladies. We've just got back from the hospital...things aren't looking good. They've found signs of infection at the wound site so they're operating to explore what's going on. To be honest though, he wasn't at all lucid...he didn't recognise us. It was very hard to see him today. We're preparing ourselves for the worst at the moment :( xxx

Oh no, I'm so sorry. As others said, I don't know what to say but sending lots of positive thoughts and remember people are always about if you need a chat xx

Massive hugs Sian - and all our thoughts are with you and your family. Fingers crossed there will be some good news after the op xx

Love and a huge cwtch.

Thinking of you and your dad xxxxx

Thanks ladies. We've just got back from the hospital...things aren't looking good. They've found signs of infection at the wound site so they're operating to explore what's going on. To be honest though, he wasn't at all lucid...he didn't recognise us. It was very hard to see him today. We're preparing ourselves for the worst at the moment :( xxx

Oh no that's awful thinking off you & your family xxxxx

Back