Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Sunday 9th March (EE)

Today's food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Pineapple

Lunch:

Huevos rancheros (tinned tomatoes, red onions, mixed peppers, courgettes, garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and 2 eggs)
Bread and butter (HexB + 2 syns)

Supper:

Baked potato topped with Low Low cheese (HexA)
Smoked ham
Tomatoes, homemade pickled onions and beetroot

Snacks and drinks:

Mint chocolate cake in a mug - 2 syns
Shape strawberry yoghurt and a banana

Today's syns: 4

Total syns: 51.5

Syns remaining: 53.5/105

Last edited:
Afternoon lovely ladies! It's another beautiful day here in sunny Pembrokeshire. I'm enjoying not having a hangover, although I'm quite tired after being woken up by the sun after 4 hours sleep, eek!! I had a good night out and got to cuddle up to Mike, so I'm blissfully happy today! Vomit-inducing I know, haha! :yuk: xx

Afternoon lovely ladies! It's another beautiful day here in sunny Pembrokeshire. I'm enjoying not having a hangover, although I'm quite tired after being woken up by the sun after 4 hours sleep, eek!! I had a good night out and got to cuddle up to Mike, so I'm blissfully happy today! Vomit-inducing I know, haha! :yuk: xx

Not vomit-inducing at all..........it is lovely.

Well done on sticking to plan and avoiding the devil alcohol . Big hugs xxxxxx

Hey ladies...I'm going to go with your reasoning with regards the cake in a mug, and therefore it's exempt from my no cake for Lent rule! ;) Hee hee!

I'm not up to much at the moment....just watching the most important rugby match of the year! I can't say I'm too impressed at the moment :rolleyes: xx

Or marg or sugar!! :)

Tapeworms??!! :D hehe!

Are you up to much today hun? X

I'm not sure why I was wittering about tapeworms...it was probably something to do with the program I watched over half term about parasites! xx

Morning all. Well what a horrible evening last night...I went to the pub quiz as usual, and while we were there one of our elderly team members just dropped dead!! :eek: He must have had a massive heart attack or something because he just keeled over and hit the bar...there was no pulse or anything despite half an hour of chest compression and him being shocked and everything. I'm just numb this morning...it's been a long time since I've seen anybody die :( xx

Omg Sian.... How awful for him and for you and everyone who saw :( I saw your fb this morning and wondered if you were ok... At least it was quick for them hun (((hugs))) xxx

Oh my word. How horrible for you :-( hopefully they wouldn't have known much about it (sorry not that that helps anything)

In other news. Glad to hear your dad is hopefully on the mend. Illness in the family isn't easy to cope with.

And welcome home! Xx

Morning all. Well what a horrible evening last night...I went to the pub quiz as usual, and while we were there one of our elderly team members just dropped dead!! :eek: He must have had a massive heart attack or something because he just keeled over and hit the bar...there was no pulse or anything despite half an hour of chest compression and him being shocked and everything. I'm just numb this morning...it's been a long time since I've seen anybody die :( xx

Omg that's awful !!!!!!!
Wow very scary hope your ok hunny xxx

Back