Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Oh dear...total binge day today!! Grrr! So ashamed of myself :eek: Back on it tomorrow... I'll have to stay low syn for the rest of the week to try to avoid a gain on Friday :( Why do I do it to myself?! Bad bad Sian!

Hi hunny !!!

Snap I've been off plan all week and weigh in tomorrow going to do a huge food shop and stock up I need to get back on the wagon !!
I wish I wasn't such an emotional eater :(

Friday 21st March (EE)

Evening all! I'm slinking back in with my tail between my legs...I've been terrible this week, hence the 2.5lb gain. I've nobody to blame but myself though, so I'll just have to work doubly hard to shift it again.

Today's food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Apple

Lunch:

Pork chop
Mashed potato - 2 syns
Carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
Gravy - 2 syns

Supper:

Spaghetti bolognese - 2 syns
Parmesan (part HexA)

Snacks and drinks:

Apple
Orange

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 6

Syns remaining: 99/105

Saturday 22nd March (Red)

Today's food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Melon, watermelon, pineapple

Lunch:

Ham, cheese and branston pickle sandwich (HexA + HexB + 3 syns)
2 boiled eggs

Supper:

Cheese omelette
Bread and butter (HexB2 + 2 syns)
Ketchup - 1 syn

Snacks and drinks:

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 12

Syns remaining: 93/105

Last edited:
What a bloody day! I've been in the hospital from 11.30 to 8.30 as we got called in...my dad's really not well again, he's not recognising us and suddenly developed a splitting headache and sickness yesterday. He's had a CT scan this evening, but nothing showed up on it so none of us know what's wrong with him :(

Hey ladies. Just a quick update really...my dad's developed severe pneumonia, which isn't responding to the cocktail of really strong antibiotics he was on. Basically he's now just on a syringe driver to keep him comfortable, but other than that there's nothing that can be done.

While we all know it's for the best if he passes quickly, I don't feel I've had time to come to terms with it yet :( I know he would never have wanted to live like this, but I'm not handling his imminent death well at all :cry:

Oh Sian how awful :-( I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't believe the situation you're in. It's terrible :-(

Talk to your dad and say whatever you want, even if he looks like he's sleeping he can hear you. If there's anything you want to do or say, do it rather than think I wish I'd said this or done that.

((Hugs)) xx

Hey ladies. Just a quick update really...my dad's developed severe pneumonia, which isn't responding to the cocktail of really strong antibiotics he was on. Basically he's now just on a syringe driver to keep him comfortable, but other than that there's nothing that can be done.

While we all know it's for the best if he passes quickly, I don't feel I've had time to come to terms with it yet :( I know he would never have wanted to live like this, but I'm not handling his imminent death well at all :cry:

Oh Sian hun I'm so sorry thinking off you and your family will keep you in my thoughts xxx

Back