Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Sunday 8th May (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Aldi benefit bar - 2pp

Lunch:

Scrambled egg on warbie thins - 12pp
Baked beans - 5pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp

Supper:

2 WW petit pains - 6pp
3 tsp low fat spread - 2pp
94g wafer thin ham - 2pp
1.5 heaped tbsp of piccalilli - 1pp

Snacks and drinks:

White chocolate caramel rice cake - 2pp
2 WW bars - 4pp
WW hot chocolate - 2pp

Today's pro points : 36/36

Weekly points used: 4

Weekly points remaining: 21/49

Last edited:
Afternoon ladies! Well I'm having a proper lazy day today! I'm a bit tired after my early start yesterday and my late night, so I'm just chillin like a villain! I'm watching the Great British Menu at the moment and it's making me hungry. Not long finished my lunch though so it's going to be a long time til crumpet time! Need to ignore all the yummy looking desserts.

One thing I am noticing about WW is that I'm not feeling the need to cheat. I think maybe because you don't have restrictions on what cereal bar etc you can have for a HexB I'm feeling less inclined to cheat and make tweaks to the plan. I know it's early days yet, but I've got a good feeling about weight watchers :)

I hope you're all having a great weekend! Xx

Hi sian subscribing if you don't mind :) 2.5lb is a brill loss well done how you liking ww? X

Ooo, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice your post hun! Welcome to my diary! I'm really enjoying weight watchers at the moment. It makes a nice change from SW. Are you following SW or WW? Xx

Food Diary is looking fab! Did u take your lunch in or was it provided for you? Glad u enjoyed your welsh course. Hope u enjoy your night out with the girls, not too many cheeky vimtos now ;-) x

Hiya hun! Sorry for not answering yesterday...lunch was provided for us. We had a choice if about 8 different things but that sounded the nicest and also the most healthy :) Some people had fish and chips, and I kid you not the fish was the size of a whale! :eek: xx

Afternoon Sian glad your having a relaxing Sunday hun. Sounds like WW is going to suit you long term chick x

Ooo, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice your post hun! Welcome to my diary! I'm really enjoying weight watchers at the moment. It makes a nice change from SW. Are you following SW or WW? Xx[/QUOTE

Hi Hun I follow ww. I tried sw for few weeks but I missed the freedom of ww (having cereal and bread each day ) liked keeping my syns for treats! When I'm in the proper frame of mind I get great results with ww at the min can't get into it since Christmas I no that nearly 6 months ago I loose half stone then put it on again and so on so I'm giving myself a good kick to finish off the year and hopefully get to goal need loose 2 stone :) how your night out oh did you enjoy a few drinks? X

Ooo, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice your post hun! Welcome to my diary! I'm really enjoying weight watchers at the moment. It makes a nice change from SW. Are you following SW or WW? Xx[/QUOTE

Hi Hun I follow ww. I tried sw for few weeks but I missed the freedom of ww (having cereal and bread each day ) liked keeping my syns for treats! When I'm in the proper frame of mind I get great results with ww at the min can't get into it since Christmas I no that nearly 6 months ago I loose half stone then put it on again and so on so I'm giving myself a good kick to finish off the year and hopefully get to goal need loose 2 stone :) how your night out oh did you enjoy a few drinks? X

I was like that with SW hun, I'd lose weight then gain it all back plus more :eek: I've put on over 2 stone since last September due to being under a lot of stress and strain, but now that I'm feeling a little more settled I can start thinking about losing weight again. I'm hoping that WW is going to be a good plan for the long term :)

Last night was good! A couple too many to drink maybe, but I still have plenty of weeklies left so all is good :D

Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

Your foodage the last couple of days sounds lush :) I'm getting myself organised to start ww hopefully Monday....but we have a mad couple of days hospital again so who knows! I too have list and regained the same 3 stone (and 2 more :( ) on sw due to stress that life seems to throw about.....really looking forward to trying a new way of doing things now tho x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun. I just popped into your diary to subscribe! I'm not surprised you've been stressed hun. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose weight while you've got so much stress in your life. I know that when my dad was really ill, and after he died, all I was able to concentrate on was getting through each day. We're all here for support if you need us hun xxx

P.S. WW is a really good plan! Xx

I think you're totally right about WW, you never feel deprived! It tries to help u make better food choices but ultimately, if u wanted McDonalds every day, you could have it and still lose weight! I love WW, I feel normal whilst following it and could never think of doing another plan. Do u normally have your main meal/pp allowance at lunch time? X

I think you're totally right about WW, you never feel deprived! It tries to help u make better food choices but ultimately, if u wanted McDonalds every day, you could have it and still lose weight! I love WW, I feel normal whilst following it and could never think of doing another plan. Do u normally have your main meal/pp allowance at lunch time? X

I'm not really sure hun. I guess because I can't really face a proper breakfast I tend to eat my biggest meal at lunchtime, especially as I'm up from 6.30 and won't have eaten since about 6.30 the evening before. I also find it stops me wanting to snack in the afternoon. I wish I was a salad person as it would probably be better for me to eat less at lunchtime so I don't pick in the evening! Xx

Last edited:
Hi hun. I just popped into your diary to subscribe! I'm not surprised you've been stressed hun. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose weight while you've got so much stress in your life. I know that when my dad was really ill, and after he died, all I was able to concentrate on was getting through each day. We're all here for support if you need us hun xxx

P.S. WW is a really good plan! Xx

thanks hun, there are some really nice people on here, don't know what I'd have done if I couldn't vent and let it out on my diary lately xx

I know exactly what you mean hun. Because I work in a school surrounded by teenagers I have to keep on a brave face in front of everybody, but I can come and have a complete meltdown in my diary and I've never received anything but support from all the lovely people on here xx

I'm not really sure hun. I guess because I can't really face a proper breakfast I tend to eat my biggest meal at lunchtime, especially as I'm up from 6.30 and won't have eaten since about 6.30 the evening before. I also find it stops me wanting to snack in the afternoon. I wish I was a salad person as it would probably be better for me to eat less at lunchtime so I don't pick in the evening! Xx

I'm with you tho, I'm not a salad fan at all! The only time I really like salad is if it's from subway! I hope u didn't think I was being nosey asking, was just curious x

I'm with you tho, I'm not a salad fan at all! The only time I really like salad is if it's from subway! I hope u didn't think I was being nosey asking, was just curious x

Course I didn't think you were being nosey hun. I've never really thought about it before! Xx

Course I didn't think you were being nosey hun. I've never really thought about it before! Xx

I just find it super interesting that Although we all follow the same plan we all attack it in different ways! With regards to pp allocation and using weeklies or not Etc. it just goes to show what works for one might not work for another x

Oh no!!!! I just went to have my crumpets for tea and they've got mold on them!!! :( Got to have WW petit pains instead. I was looking forward to my crumpets :(

Oh No :-( I always freeze my bread/crumpets/rolls to prevent this happening!!! X

Back