Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Lol!! I might have a few more weekly points today to even it out a bit. I'll wait until I go up to bed to decide then I'll take a pic :) xx

Look forward to it :) x

Tonight's treats...today seems to have been full of treats! Haha! Xx

1402519256244.jpg

Lunch looked gd. Was that corned beef? Not had that in ages, may nd 2 invest.

I nd 2 get more WW petit pains, I luv them with some broccoli & Stilton soup (butter if points allows it!)

Hope u have a gd nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lunch looked gd. Was that corned beef? Not had that in ages, may nd 2 invest.

I nd 2 get more WW petit pains, I luv them with some broccoli & Stilton soup (butter if points allows it!)

Hope u have a gd nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

You too hun. Yeah I had corned beef for my tea with piccalilli. Lush! Xx

God Bless WW Sian for all the treats it gives them! Hope u enjoyed your TrayLess Treats! X

Yum I love corned beer would of preferred pickle with mine though!!
Hope you have a good day today xx

Morning all! Well it's nearly Friday, wooo! My sneaky early peak on the scales looked hopeful for a sts on my new scales, which is the equivalent of 2lb off on my old ones. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow!

Have a fab day everybody...I'll pop into all the diaries tonight :) xx

Morning

Late tea for me - been a hectic morning!!
Hope you have a good day x

Morning all! Well it's nearly Friday, wooo! My sneaky early peak on the scales looked hopeful for a sts on my new scales, which is the equivalent of 2lb off on my old ones. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow! Have a fab day everybody...I'll pop into all the diaries tonight :) xx

I'm keeping my fingers, legs, toes and eyes crossed! Can u do the same for me ;-) x

Evening Sian hope you had a good Thursday Have everythingg crossed for you good luck with wi tomorrow what time is it at? X

Evening ladies!! Hope you've all had a lovely day! Serena...I'll be crossing everything for you! I weigh in at home so it'll be whenever I wake up! :D I'm tired tonight, I actually had to teach all day, lol! I'm pleased though, my year 10s had their chemistry exam this morning and I'd say about 95% of them came out with a smile on their face saying it was ok, so I'm glad for them! :)

I'll try to get around all the diaries...there's so many these days! It's lovely to have all.my old SW buddies and some new WW ones :D Luvs you all! Xx

Back