Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning all! I'm so excited...0.5lb off on my new scales! :D So technically I've lost 2.5lb, making it 5lb in 2 weeks, but I'll have to stick with 3lb in 2 weeks. Wahoo!! :D I love weight watchers! :D xx

Brilliant Hun that's great well done! Xx

Morning all! I'm so excited...0.5lb off on my new scales! :D So technically I've lost 2.5lb, making it 5lb in 2 weeks, but I'll have to stick with 3lb in 2 weeks.

Wahoo!! :D I love weight watchers! :D xx

Omg! Well Done Sian! All Losses from the Friday WI Crew so far! Go Team Friday! X

Sian's sometimes winding road to slim and healthy! :D

Well done on the loss & getin 2days food posted last nite!! I'm nvr that organised, no idea wot 4 dinner!!

Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Change of plans for dinner...got home to find my pain in the a$$ housemate had tried to shove something in the freezer and didn't shut the door properly, so I've had to chuck half my stuff which had defrosted and now I'm having to have a WW quiche for dinner instead of the bacon and egg. So pi$$ed off with him, grrr!

Change of plans for dinner...got home to find my pain in the a$$ housemate had tried to shove something in the freezer and didn't shut the door properly, so I've had to chuck half my stuff which had defrosted and now I'm having to have a WW quiche for dinner instead of the bacon and egg. So pi$$ed off with him, grrr!

Oh No :-( That Sucks :-( I hope u are still able to enjoy your Quiche x

That is so annoying - mind you have you checked the date today LOL?

Oh dear that's not so gd. Was there not anything that could b cooked & frozen again, try salvage something?

Hope u njoyed quiche.

Do u have any Friday nite plans?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening ladies! I should have thought about it being Friday 13th, lol! I've cooked some of the things up and refrozen them, but fish etc had to be chucked out, and some things had completely defrosted so I didn't want to risk it!

The quiche was yummy though. No plans tonight other than marking. I've just sat down with my treat tray though so at least that's something enjoyable. I hope you've all had a cracking day! :D xx

Last edited:
Well I've just signed up for a graze box, so let's see what they send. I went through and binned anything with the nuts I don't like, olives and anything really spicy, haha! They'll think I'm a right picky so and so! I've never been a fan of nuts though. Hopefully they'll send a nice selection xx

Back