Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Haha! No, no country and western tonight. It's a singer who sings.some of the old songs and some of the new Ines. He's very good! And quite cute too ;) xx

Can we get a sneaky pic ;-) x

Have you pulled??? :p

Can we get a sneaky pic ;-) x

Lol! Nope, no pulling for me! :p xxx

I'm not sure about the sneaky pic...there's loads of people around by him and probably if I took a pic I'd get accused of trying to take a pic of somebody's bloke. That's the type of place Pembroke dock is! :rolleyes: xx

Lol! Nope, no pulling for me! :p xxx

I'm not sure about the sneaky pic...there's loads of people around by him and probably if I took a pic I'd get accused of trying to take a pic of somebody's bloke. That's the type of place Pembroke dock is! :rolleyes: xx

Oh no! What time will u be out till? X

The taxi's picking me up at 1.45 :) Plenty of time to get merry! :D xx

Oooooo have fun! Ill be in the land of nod by the time u get your drunken kebab!!!! X

Do you know what? I've never ever had a kebab! I was always more of a chips and cheese girl, or buttered toast. One of the clubs in Cardiff used to give out free toast at the end of the night! Lush! :) xx

Omg! I'm moving to Cardiff! I'd love toast at the end of the night!!!! X

I'm a little bit drunk!!! Dancing around my room to Sigma and Rita Ora! Must have had too much to drink, haha! I'm more of an 80s girl normally! Xx

Yey! Go Sian! How's the head this morning? X

Morning Sian. Glad you had a good night out last night.

Morning lovely ladies!! Well I think I've recovered from my silly 5 minutes last night, lol! I'm not much of a dancer so I'm sure that me dancing around the bedroom in the early hours of the morning was probably not a sight for sore eyes!! :D:D Haha! I'm feeling fine this morning, although I'm tired as usual. I woke up at 8 and couldn't go back to sleep so I think I've had just under 5 hours sleep. It's my own fault though, so I'm not going to complain :)

Any plans today m'lovelies? I'm going to pop in and catch up with all the diaries now :)

Have a fab day everybody :) xx

Last edited:
Morning lovely ladies!! Well I think I've recovered from my silly 5 minutes last night, lol! I'm not much of a dancer so I'm sure that me dancing around the bedroom in the early hours of the morning was probably not a sight for sore eyes!! :D:D Haha! I'm feeling fine this morning, although I'm tired as usualy. I woke up at 8 and couldnt go back to sleep so I think I've had just under 5 hours sleep. It's my own fault though, so I'm not going to complain :) Any plans today m'lovelies? I'm going to pop in and catch up with all the diaries now :) Have a fab day everybody :) xx

Will u manage an hour Power Nap ;-) x I'm off out with the Popsicle today, weather looks like it's gonna be a scorcher! X

Yay to the day out with Poppy! Hope you have a fab time :) I doubt I'll have a nap...I don't ever seem able to have a nap, which is a shame! It'll just be an early night for me methinks :) xx

An early night with a TT for company ;-) I'm really looking forward to today, will be nice I think x

Back