Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Evening missus

How's ur day bn?

U all planned 4 2moro?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all! Sorry, things are hectic in school this week. I've had so much work to do! I had a bit of a blip yesterday...far too many treats! I'm not hopeful of a loss this week, but I'm hoping for a sts. Got my hospital appointment this afternoon, eek! :( xx

Good luck with the appointment Hun and just because you've had one blip it doesn't mean you've blown it xx

How did your Appt go Sian? I've been thinking about you as I remembered it was today. I'm always here if u need to chat. X

Evening ladies! I've just got back from parents evening and I'm pooped! My appointment went ok...he said the irregular bleeding is probably either caused by hormones (so possibly my coil) or an infection, so he's done some swabs and is referring me for an ultrasound to check there's not anything wrong with the womb. Sorry I haven't been around much this week...I'm going home for the weekend so I'll have a proper chance to catch up :) xx

Well I sts this week. I'm obviously just crap at trying to lose weight...officially 4lb in four weeks. A lot of people lose that in one week :( I know that technically it's 6lb in 4 weeks, but that's still not tjat great is it really. Really fed up with everything :(

Ah hon I sorry to hear that. I'm not the best at giving advise as I've currently fallen off the wagon but 6lb in 4 weeks is still good everyone looses weight differently some quick some slow just remember it's better 6lb off than on dont be like me and ruin all your good work Xx

aww hun, i can imagine your sad cos most of us would be but its still 4lb less fat on you. im sure the stress hasnt been helping, try and have a relaxing weekend and maybe that will help. chin up. xx

Please don't despair Sian! Look at it this way: 1. You've lost, when if you hadn't been following the plan you would probably have gained. 2. You've been doing this for long enough to know that sometimes there's no rhyme nor reason for losses and gains. 3. You've had an awful lot of stress this year - but you're still determined.

If your coil is causing the bleeding, because of hormones, then it could also be causing you to hold onto weight... Hopefully the tests will sort you out.

Hope you have a great weekend xxx

Aww sorry to hear you sts this week hun... Like others have said it could be stress etc... But 4lbs in 4 weeks is still fab! :) I'd do anything to lose a pound a week! Lol.... Don't give up hun... You're doing great!!! Xxx

Evening ladies! I've just got back from parents evening and I'm pooped! My appointment went ok...he said the irregular bleeding is probably either caused by hormones (so possibly my coil) or an infection, so he's done some swabs and is referring me for an ultrasound to check there's not anything wrong with the womb. Sorry I haven't been around much this week...I'm going home for the weekend so I'll have a proper chance to catch up :) xx

Hey Sian, your problems sound very very similar to mine so I know how you must feel, be prepared for the full bladder for the ultrasound, I found it at killer! X

Well I sts this week. I'm obviously just crap at trying to lose weight...officially 4lb in four weeks. A lot of people lose that in one week :( I know that technically it's 6lb in 4 weeks, but that's still not tjat great is it really. Really fed up with everything :(

Don't lose heart Sian, as previous posters have suggested, Gynae problems can have a lot to answer for and your health is the most important thing. Keep your chin up, stay on track, trust the plan and your loss will follow. Believe in Aunty Serena! X

Hope u have a fab weekend at home. X

Friday 27th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
Cherries
Grapes

Lunch:

Tomato and basil soup
Half a baguette - 7pp
Caerphilli cheese - 4pp

Supper: