Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

I lost 17lbs and not in one week but quite rapidly I put 12lbs back on I lost my stone award and went off plan for a month this is my first week back and I'm already 1lb off reclaiming my stone award have to explain I didn't lose 12lb in a week lol. I know how you're feeling but don't start hating yourself like I did or you'll end up with a steeper hill to climb back up. I just went back to basics kept a food diary etc but for first time in a long time I'm feeling good about myself. So what if you've put 5lb on by next weigh in you could have lost 3-4lbs and then technically it would only be a 1- 2lb gain which doesn't seem as bad. Keep your chin up.

Don't be ashamed Sian I can't speak for others but that has happened me plenty of times but a great week on plan and you will have majority of that off nxt Friday chin up hon x

Thanks ladies. I'll try not to be too harsh on myself. It doesn't help that my doctor thinks I might have given myself mild concussion last Friday after tripping over after my night out and banging my head on a wall. So stupid! I've had headaches all week and been sleepy and drowsy. Bit of a wake up call that was! :eek::eek::eek: Either that or I have a virus as I have achy shoulders and neck too.

Whatever it is, I hope it resolves itself soon! Xx

Last edited:
Friday 11th July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Prawns - 2pp
Salad leaves dressed with balsamic vinegar
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Beetroot

Supper:

WW bolognese ping meal - 9pp
Large salad
Tesco light choices salad cream - 1pp

Snacks and drinks:

2 scotch pancakes - 4pp

Today's pro points : 16

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 49/49

You are not a failure Sian. We all have off weeks and I am so capable of putting on 5lb in a week, it is so easy to do that as well. Good luck for the coming week hun and hope you feel better soon, you can do it xx

I'm going to be a bit naughty...I'm meeting my mum for a Toby carvery hot baguette tomorrow (estimated 40pp) so I'm saving 20pp from today and using 20 from tomorrow.

A bit of a tweak, but eating the calories today or tomorrow doesn't really make much difference xx

Saturday 12th July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Toby carvery hot baguette (20pp + 20 from yesterday)

Supper:

Scrambled egg on Warburton thins - 12pp

Snacks and drinks:

Alcohol - 14pp
Quavers - 2pp
Hobnobs medley bar - 3pp
Walkers pops - 2pp

Today's pro points : 36

Weekly points used: 17

Weekly points remaining: 32/49

Last edited:
Sunday 13th July (F&H day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None as I took myself off to A&E...I had blurry vision along with the banging head I've had all week, so I thought it was time to seek advice! Luckily they just think it's concussion :eek:

Lunch:

Bacon sandwiches
1tbsp reduced sugar ketchup - 0pp

Supper:

Gammon, tomato, onion and cheese omelette - 3pp
Baked beans
Frylight fried potatoes

Snacks and drinks:

WW chewy toffee popcorn bar - 2pp
Green & Blacks mini bar - 2pp
WW cookie crunch bar - 2pp

Today's pro points : 0

Weekly points used: 9

Weekly points remaining: 23/49

Last edited:
Hope you're okay hunni xx

Glad you are back on it honey well done! I'm back too, going to try calorie counting for a while I think xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back