Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Monday 21st July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

2 WW petit pains - 6pp
EL philli - 1pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp
Tomatoes
Pickled onions
Chicken and leek cup a soup - 3pp
Walkers pops - 2pp

Supper:

Pork chops - 11pp
New potatoes - 5pp
Amoy sticky Chinese BBQ glaze - 2pp
Cauliflower and broccoli
Courgettes

Snacks and drinks:

Chocolate brioche - 3pp
WW hot chocolate - 1pp

Today's pro points : 36/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 0/49

Last edited:
Hey missus

Sorry 2 hear of ur drunken tumble - we've all bn there @ some point. I split my knee open once!!!

How do u mix PP & F&H, do u deduct 7pp from weekly pp for each day?

I am just getin back in2 it (kind of) 2day as this is 1st day back at work aft hols :-( Think I am just going 2 calorie count 4 the time-being as there r things I want from both SW & WW so can't decide wot I want 2 follow!! I will kp posting on here & reading diaries.

Hope u feel btr soon x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya hun! Sorry, I realised I never replied to this post. When you mix the two plans you don't have to take off 7pp for each day. You just have to take any points for items that aren't on the F&H list away from your weekly points. I try not to do many F&H days as it seems to quickly use up your weekly points! Xx

Morning

Have u sobered up?! I was out sat nite but was ok yest. Place we were at was a bit expensive & skint aft hols!!!

Will u do btr food wise on hol than when working? I always find routine & goin 2 work is btr 4 me. Bein off work makes me eat at different times & end up snacking more!!

Is that u on holiday now?

X

I am indeed on holiday, wooo! We broke up on Friday, hence the drunken night out on Saturday. I'll be a bit more restrained from now on. I'm usually quite disciplined over my holidays in terms of food, because I eat with my mum and she's quite rigid about mealtimes. Also I'll end up using more points on proper food, so that will help me snack less. Or I'm hoping so anyway! :D xx

Last edited:
Morning

Whats the plans for today?

I kept a spreadsheet of both the F&H and PP and I was better off just doing the PP as I always add in extras to my main meal which usually totaled about 7points which is your days allowance so not really worth it in my opinion either.

Looks like another lovely day here but I wont see it till 4 - hope sun still shining then!

Have a good day whatever you are up to x

Tuesday 22nd July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Apple

Lunch:

Ham salad dressed with balsamic vinegar - 2pp
Small cube of Wensleydale with apple - 2pp
3 small slices of beetroot and apple bread - 8pp?

Supper:

Pork and chorizo burgers - 8pp
Paprika and garlic wedges - 8pp
Half fat grated cheddar - 3pp
Salad
Tesco light choices salad cream - 1pp

Snacks and drinks:

Aldi chic chip brioche chignon - 4pp

Last edited:
Wednesday 23rd July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

3 banana weetabix - 6pp
Skimmed milk - 4pp
2 small bananas sliced

Supper:

Roast chicken - 6pp
Salad
Tesco light choices salad cream - 1pp
New potatoes - 5pp
Half fat cheddar grated - 3pp
2 hard boiled eggs - 4pp

Snacks and drinks:

Today's pro points : 29/36

Evening missus

How's ur day bn? U bn up 2 much?

Food looks good. How banana tasting r the Weetabix? Not a gr8 lover bananas but always looking 4 new ideas :)

X

Afternoon lovely ladies! Just a quick post as I'm trying to stay away from my computer and phone as my left eye is really quite blurry, and I don't know whether it's eye strain, conjunctivitis or something wrong with my eye. I've got an appointment with an optician on Monday so hopefully I'll find out a bit more then. When I went to A&E the other week with headaches and a blurry eye they did check it, but I don't have much faith in junior doctors for checking eyes!

Anyway, other than that, reporting in with a 3.5lb loss this week, woop woop! :D:D

Hope you're all well xxx

Last edited:
Friday 25th July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Warburtons thins toasted - 6pp
Scrambled egg - 6pp
1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup - 0pp

Supper:

100g roast chicken - 3pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp
Pasta salad
- 100g pasta: 10pp
- Pepper
- Tomatoes
- Cucumber
- Spring onions
- Mayo and salad cream dressing: 3pp
- Smoked paprika

Snacks and drinks:

Shape delights chocolate and hazelnut - 3pp

Today's pro points : 33/36

Weekly points remaining: 49/49

Afternoon lovely ladies! Just a quick post as I'm trying to stay away from my computer and phone as my left eye is really quite blurry, and I don't know whether it's eye strain, conjunctivitis or something wrong with my eye. I've got an appointment with an optician on Monday so hopefully I'll find out a bit more then. When I went to A&E the other week with headaches and a blurry eye they did check it, but I don't have much faith in junior doctors for checking eyes! Anyway, other than that, reporting in with a 3.5lb loss this week, woop woop! :D:D Hope you're all well xxx

Fab loss chick !!!

Hope your eye is ok xx

Saturday 26th July (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

WW petit pains - 6pp
Wafer thin ham - 2pp
Extra light philli tub - 1pp
Tomato
Frazzles - 3pp

Supper:

Young's cod fillet with cheese and leek sauce - 6pp
Smoked paprika and garlic wedges - 8pp
Peas - 1pp
Sweetcorn - 3pp
1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup - 0pp

Snacks and drinks:

Alcohol - 36pp

Weekly points used: 30

Weekly points remaining: 19/49

Last edited:
Saturday 26th July (PP day) The food plan so far... Breakfast: None Lunch: WW petit pains - 6pp Wafer thin ham - 2pp Extra light philli tub - 1pp Tomato Frazzles - 3pp Supper: Young's cod fillet with cheese and leek sauce - 6pp Smoked paprika and garlic wedges - 8pp Peas - 1pp Sweetcorn - 3pp 1 tbsp reduced sugar ketchup - 0pp Snacks and drinks: Alcohol - ?pp Today's pro points : 30/36 Weekly points used: 0 Weekly points remaining: 49/49

Sounding good !!!
You enjoying your time off ??

Back