Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Morning all! Sorry for being AWOL...work is crazy busy at the moment. I'm reporting in with a 2.5lb loss, which I'm happy with as it wasn't a perfect week on SW. Hope you all have a great day. Over and out xx

Well done on the loss chick thats great news, well done prepping lunches too.

Booo to the language course being cancelled grrrr x

Friday 26th September (EE)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch:

Prawn pasta with salad - 5 syns

Supper:

SW carbonara (HexA)

Snacks and drink:

2 Aldi benefit bars (HexB)

Today's syns: 5

Total syns: 5

Syns remaining: 100/105

Saturday 27th September (EE)

Morning all! I hope you're all well! Just a quick post from me as I've got to get ready for a wedding later on. I think it's a carvery meal they're having so that shouldn't be too bad. I'm not staying for the evening do so I won't be eating naughty food there.

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Banana
2 Aldi benefit bars (HexB)

Lunch:

Ham and mushroom omelette (HexA)
Fried potatoes
Spaghetti hoops

Supper:

Chicken fried rice

Snacks and drink:

Graze brownie - 6 syns

Today's syns: 6

Total syns: 11

Syns remaining: 94/105

Last edited:
I'm feeling so angry and hurt at the moment. I was supposed to be at a wedding today...I'd had a day and evening invite, so I was going to see them get married and go for the day but not the evening. I was nearly home when I had a phone call from my brother to say there was a spare place at the day reception if I wanted to come!!!!! I assumed I was supposed to be there anyway...isn't that what a day invite means? What's worse is that I was the one who organised her hen do and left myself about £150 out of pocket!

I was so fuming that I went home, wrote their card, and took the card and present to the venue for the reception and left!

I don't know what's what's wrong with me...everyone seems to treat me like sh1t and assume that I'm just going to take it. I must have 'mug' or 'doormat' written on my forehead.

I still feel so hurt by it all :( xxx

I don't know hun. I don't really see how there would be any confusion though...I was given a day and evening invite (which I accepted) then found out I wasn't invited for the day after all.

I'm done thinking about it now...I think it was a dirty trick to play really xx

I don't know hun. I don't really see how there would be any confusion though...I was given a day and evening invite (which I accepted) then found out I wasn't invited for the day after all. I'm done thinking about it now...I think it was a dirty trick to play really xx

I just don't get it though Sian?

So you got a day invite, you accepted. So when you got there was there not going to be a seat and a meal for you?

Maybe confusion wasn't the right word, I just don't think I can actually believe that someone would invite somebody to their wedding and then Uninvite them?

Also, I find the whole 'oh there's a space now do you want to come' really odd xx

Back