Sibbi’s low carb diary

I had a really stressful work week and have not been on here and not following plan. Will try to get my head sorted over the weekend and a fresh start on Monday.

Excellent. Wishing you good head sorting.

Had a few very stressful weeks in work and was not able to focus on this journey - starting again today- I weighed this morning (10 3). Plan for today:
B- 2 coffee with milk
L- chicken salad
D- stir fry
Lots of water

Thank you little miss!

Yesterday was OK- some prawn crackers slipped in unplanned (was hungry when I got home- could not wait for dinner- and they were to hand) and a friend popped in unexpectedly and so I had a glass of wine with her (I should have been able to resist but at least I stopped at 1).

Today I had 3 coffees with milk in the morning and got food from Farmer J for a late lunch- first time i’ve been there - quite expensive for what it is but tasted great, was quite healthy and super filling. Concept is that you choose a base (salad, rice etc) then a protein and then 2 sides- I had spinach, chicken, spicy cauliflower and a chick pea dish.

I am out at an event tonight and assume there will be food and alcohol available but I aim to stick to water. Then will see how I am when I get home but it’s already after 7 and I’m still full so probably will not eat again tonight.

Had a long break of eating and drinking everything I wanted since I was last on here (can’t believe it’s been more than 6 months!) but have been back to healthy eating (generally low carb / low calorie) since February. Started really well but have STS last few weeks and so starting to struggle- remembered this forum and decided to come back here to help me stay motivated. Target is to lose 6kg by summer.

Can't believe how quickly time passes - it's been more than a year since I have been on here!

In that time I did manage to lose the 6kg and a bit more, close to 10kg in total, and I got to my target weight in August :):).

I maintained for a while but found the winter lock down tough (and somehow thought that wine & chips would help!). I put 4kg back on in November / December and I am stuck there since. I have been losing and regaining the same kg since January :(:mad:

Have restarted this week logging all of my food on MFP and I have joined the summer challenge. My aim to lose this 4kg by summer.

Good luck! I am doing Lipotrim, different diet but same struggles ha ha. Read one of your earlier posts and our love for wine and food is something we both have in common!

Welcome back, Sibbi. I look forward to following your progress. Are there any websites or youtube channels you particularly le re low carb?

My week was not so great - well I had a few quite good days and then a terrible weekend where I ate and drank everything that I could find - ended the first week with a very very small loss. Well - at least it is a loss - and I will try harder this week ....

My week was not so great - well I had a few quite good days and then a terrible weekend where I ate and drank everything that I could find - ended the first week with a very very small loss. Well - at least it is a loss - and I will try harder this week ....
Obviously you made some changes which resulted in the scales going down and not up, so that is progress! Good luck for this week!

Back