Sick of being fat and falling for fad diets!

I've just been feeling so full these past two days, so I didn't fancy it yesterday and haven't fit it in today yet either! I just feel like I'm eating sooo much food all the time and I feel so full up on all the free food and superfree food I just couldn't seem to fit it in!

Hey :) You're doing great so far!

What about a cereal bar with breakfast for healthy extra B? :)

It is hard sometimes... but try to get them in at the sacrifice of something else. If I don't have cereal I used my milk to make a hot chocolate or as Blondie Sam suggests have a cereal bar..if you only have 1 with a coffee etc mid morning instead of the possible 2 that still counts as a speed food :)

It is hard sometimes... but try to get them in at the sacrifice of something else. If I don't have cereal I used my milk to make a hot chocolate or as Blondie Sam suggests have a cereal bar..if you only have 1 with a coffee etc mid morning instead of the possible 2 that still counts as a speed food :)

I'll definitely try to get them in from now on. Might have a piece of wholemeal toast later to get it in! How's your week going?

Hey :) You're doing great so far! What about a cereal bar with breakfast for healthy extra B? :)

That's a good idea, didn't think of that.. Will have to get some in over the weekend! How's your slimming journey going?

Yeah... pretty good thanks. Weigh day tomorrow for me so fingers crossed I have a loss, need a lb for 3 and half stone award or 2 for half centuary...50lbs lost :)

I didn't realise that 1 bar counted a speed option until I started to do a few EESP days. I get the ones from Aldi they are nice, but if you go for Alpen light bars they are a safe bet :)

Yeah... pretty good thanks. Weigh day tomorrow for me so fingers crossed I have a loss, need a lb for 3 and half stone award or 2 for half centuary...50lbs lost :) I didn't realise that 1 bar counted a speed option until I started to do a few EESP days. I get the ones from Aldi they are nice, but if you go for Alpen light bars they are a safe bet :)

Sorry, what are EESP days?

Thursday 12th March
EE Day!

Breakfast:
Banana - superfree

Lunch:
125g pasta - free
Chicken breast - free
Mushrooms - superfree
30g cheese - HExA
1 tbsp light mayo - 2 syns
2 satsumas - superfree

Dinner:
Basmati rice - free
Chicken breast - free
Stock - free
Tomato puree - free
Cucumber, lettuce and peppers - superfree

Snacks:
2 shortcake biscuits - 6 syns :( (just needed something sweet!)

Total syns today: 9

Are you also doing it at home? My OH is weighing me every Saturday morning, and we are getting married in the next year so I think I don't cheat and stay on track because he's the one looking at the scales! :) Plus I have a lot of motivation, getting married and wanting to look as good as possible! What days do you do most of? Red/green/EE?

Congrats on the wedding! I aim to weigh on a Sunday morning but sometimes I'm not at home so will weigh on a Saturday or Monday. Hubby is trying loose a stone or two but we can be bad at encouraging each other! I am trying to do extra easy but its like re-wiring my brain as I have done green and red in the past. Have been doing a lot of recipes from old slimming world mags I've borrowed which have all been EE.

EE has been suiting me as I LOVE eating!! lol

EESP is a new plan...the SP stands for Speed and Protein and you only eat the food from the free foods list that have a S or P next to them so some fruit and veg you don't have on EESP such as cherries, blueberries, bananas, kiwis and grapes to name a few and potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweetcorn, pasta and rice and a few more things. It's a short term plan to help boost weight loss for when needed. You do get an extra healthy extra b too.

EESP is a new plan...the SP stands for Speed and Protein and you only eat the food from the free foods list that have a S or P next to them so some fruit and veg you don't have on EESP such as cherries, blueberries, bananas, kiwis and grapes to name a few and potatoes, sweet potatoes, sweetcorn, pasta and rice and a few more things. It's a short term plan to help boost weight loss for when needed. You do get an extra healthy extra b too.

Sorry to be a pain, I'm confused! Do you still have syns each day? (I assume this means no pasta/rice/potatoes etc)

Yes you still have 5-15 syns as day as usual. You can't have anything free food wise that does not have the S or P, otherwise the day just become a regular extra easy day... oh and you can't have yoghurts either...forgot about that one..I don't have many nowadays as I'm fed up them. I would just concentrate on EE for now until your fully comfortable with that before you try and get your head around another plan :)

Yes you still have 5-15 syns as day as usual. You can't have anything free food wise that does not have the S or P, otherwise the day just become a regular extra easy day... oh and you can't have yoghurts either...forgot about that one..I don't have many nowadays as I'm fed up them. I would just concentrate on EE for now until your fully comfortable with that before you try and get your head around another plan :)

So far, I am in love with SW. I'm not finding it difficult yet (apart from last night I was craving my favourite chocolate bar - a lion bar - which is like 15 syns :( but I resisted!) I'm determined to stick at this - the one thing that usually puts me off dieting is if my weight loss dries up - hence the reason I'm measuring myself so that if I haven't lost lbs, hopefully I'll have lost inches instead! Got the day off today so I'm off shopping to pick up lots of healthy bits - going to try a new challenging low syn recipe tonight! x

Sounds good... we all get like that and the more you loose/less you weigh the harder it gets trust me...lol... No, it's easy once you understand the formula as such. EESP is ok, though there are mixed reviews though I would recommend you save it until you really need a boost.

The O/H is getting ours on the way home from work we usually go together but I'm meant to be resting. And great idea about measuring, that's my only regret. I did measure myself before I started, but lost them! :cry:

Sounds good... we all get like that and the more you loose/less you weigh the harder it gets trust me...lol... No, it's easy once you understand the formula as such. EESP is ok, though there are mixed reviews though I would recommend you save it until you really need a boost.

The O/H is getting ours on the way home from work we usually go together but I'm meant to be resting. And great idea about measuring, that's my only regret. I did measure myself before I started, but lost them! :cry:

Ah well, you've obviously not needed the measurements - you're doing so well hun! Keep up the good work! When is your WI day?

I've done 4/5 days worth the other week and and another 3 days the week after... It's given me the boost I needed, I may still throw the odd few days in with regular EE ones as I would like to be as near to my target as I can be in 8 weeks time for our holiday.

I weigh in Fridays... I lost 1lb this week earning my 3 and half stone award :)

I've done 4/5 days worth the other week and and another 3 days the week after... It's given me the boost I needed, I may still throw the odd few days in with regular EE ones as I would like to be as near to my target as I can be in 8 weeks time for our holiday. I weigh in Fridays... I lost 1lb this week earning my 3 and half stone award :)

That's amazing.. Well done! Over indulged a bit (stupidly!) this evening, stuck well within my syns but had such big portions (cooked the OH his birthday meal!) I just hope this doesn't affect my weight too much in the morning when I weigh in! xx

Oooh that was good timing...lol..

*sits and waits patiently* :scale:

Well, I've just weighed in guys, and to my pleasant surprise, I've lost 7lb this week! YAAAAY! Over the moon doesn't even come close, so that's 12lb in two weeks. Thank you all for your support - and here's to another good week for us all! xx

Back