Sick of being fat and falling for fad diets!

Wow! That's fantastic! I'd give my right arm for that!...In fact I would have to give my arm for that!...lol.. Well done on your first ''1/2 stone award'' ;) And you only need 2lb for your stone next week! :happy096:

Wow! That's fantastic! I'd give my right arm for that!...In fact I would have to give my arm for that!...lol.. Well done on your first ''1/2 stone award'' ;) And you only need 2lb for your stone next week! :happy096:

Thank you, so happy! But you've already lost so much, my journey to getting slim is just beginning! Keep up your hard work, it's obviously paying off! x

Still around 2 stone to go in reality though..lol... But I'll get there, even though it does get a little disheartening STS or all the 1lb losses. But I'm getting to grips with that now :)

Still around 2 stone to go in reality though..lol... But I'll get there, even though it does get a little disheartening STS or all the 1lb losses. But I'm getting to grips with that now :)

When do you hope to have reached your target by?

Well, I've just weighed in guys, and to my pleasant surprise, I've lost 7lb this week! YAAAAY! Over the moon doesn't even come close, so that's 12lb in two weeks. Thank you all for your support - and here's to another good week for us all! xx

That's absolutely fantastic! Well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well I'd like to be at my initial target of 11 stone by the time we go on holiday the middle of May, but I can't see it happening..lol.. So as much as I can..at least another 7lbs (4 stone overall) is looking more realistic :)

Well I'd like to be at my initial target of 11 stone by the time we go on holiday the middle of May, but I can't see it happening..lol.. So as much as I can..at least another 7lbs (4 stone overall) is looking more realistic :)

I bet you can do it if you set your mind to it! I'm so shocked that I lost so much in only two weeks (although am determined not to be put off if I gain/STS next week due to such a big loss over two weeks!) xx

I would need over 2.5 lbs a week to get to there and just don't see that happening. Not been negative, just realistic I'm a 1-2lb a week kinda girl this far in. Trying to do 3-4 days a week of EESP a week to try and give a slight boost so we shall see :)

I would need over 2.5 lbs a week to get to there and just don't see that happening. Not been negative, just realistic I'm a 1-2lb a week kinda girl this far in. Trying to do 3-4 days a week of EESP a week to try and give a slight boost so we shall see :)

I've decided that I'm going to do one EESP day a week starting from my 5th week, just to see how it goes - and what works well for me/what makes a difference x

Friday 13th March
EE Day!

Breakfast:
2 small slices wholemeal bread - HExB
2 eggs - free
Mushrooms - superfree
One cal spray - free
Ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch:
Banana - superfree

Dinner:
1 1/2 chicken breasts (put on to skewers to make kebabs!) - free
Mushrooms, peppers, aubergine - superfree
200g potatoes - free
Extra light mayo - 2 syns
Fat free yoghurt - free

Snacks:
Slimming world chocolate brownie (2 small squares at 1/2 syn each) - 1 syn

Total syns used: 4
(Forgot to use my HExA today, I am struggling with using the same thing for these all the time!)

Last edited:
Saturday 14th March
EE Day!

Breakfast:
Fat free yoghurt - free
Handful of grapes - superfree
1 tbsp candarel - free

Lunch:
Chicken breast - free
Basmati rice - free
Tomato puree - free
Chicken stock - free
1 tbsp extra light mayo - 1 syn

Dinner:
2 small slices of wholemeal, toasted - HExB
4 dairylea light triangles - HExA
Cheese and onion lights - 4.5 syns

Snacks:
Curly-wurly - 6 syns

Total syns used: 11.5

Last edited:
Sunday 15th March
EE Day!

Breakfast:
Natural fat free yoghurt - free
Grapes, orange, banana - superfree

Lunch:
2 alpen light bars - HExB

Dinner:
Egg fried rice - 2 (for oil)
Chicken omelette with 30g cheese - HExA and 2 (for oil)
2 tbsp extra light mayo - 2

Total syns used: 6

Monday 16th March:
EE Day!

Breakfast:
2 weetabix with milk - HExA and HExB
Banana - superfree

Lunch:
1 slice of wholemeal bread - 3
1 dairylea light triangle - 1 1/2

Dinner:
Chicken breast - free
Potatoes, roasted in one cal - free
Bacon - free
Stock - free
Stuffing, small ball - 2
Chipolata - 2
Broccoli, carrots and cauliflower - superfree

Snacks:
Banana - superfree
Allen light bar - 3 1/2

Total syns used: 12

Tuesday 17th March
EE Day!

Breakfast:
Banana - superfree

Lunch:
125g basmati rice - free
1 egg - free
1 quorn peppered steak - free
Lettuce and peppers - superfree
1 alpen light cereal bar - HExB

Dinner:
Chicken breast - free
Rice - free
Peppers, mushrooms, cucumber and lettuce - superfree
2 tbsp extra light mayo - 2
1 alien light cereal bar (second one, HExB)

Some milk used in tea throughout the day - counted as HExA

Total syns used: 2

you seem to have picked the plan up pretty easy you have had 2 good losses well done :) and I was the same as you I always wanted savoury foods but now my sweet tooth has just taken over since started slimming world I think it because you can eat more savoury foods then sweet but the half a syn cake is good they say its a tweek but 1 slice isn't going to hurt

Have been away since Wednesday evening, so although I haven't been tracking - I haven't gone mad (and most days have stuck well within my syn allowance, I think!) Eating out twice was hard but went for the healthier options (having a chicken salad one day, and a hunters chicken with potatoes the other!)
Just weighed in, and -1lb this week (not great but having been away, and having had two big losses over the past two weeks, I'm not too disheartened!)

you seem to have picked the plan up pretty easy you have had 2 good losses well done :) and I was the same as you I always wanted savoury foods but now my sweet tooth has just taken over since started slimming world I think it because you can eat more savoury foods then sweet but the half a syn cake is good they say its a tweek but 1 slice isn't going to hurt

Thank you for posting! I'm finding it pretty easy so far - had a bit of a blip this week as went away - but didn't go over my syn allowance and tried to stay on the healthy eating (ish!) If you don't mind me asking, how much have you lost so far? And when did you join SW?

Back