Sick of being fat and falling for fad diets!

Well done! I'd take a guaranteed 1lb a week every week if given half the chance rather than the STS and annoying gains! ;)

Hi guys.. I've had a bit of a break from here - not from the diet though! Still dieting and tracking, just not on here as I don't feel there's enough hours in the day to get on here and upload a food diary every day (as I have a food diary journal that I write in and keep in my bag!) this week hasn't been great, but I've stuck within my syns and so hoping to get that -1lb at least to make it a stone overall. How are you all? Xx

Hi Hanna, Good to see you back. I've had a decent week, weigh in is tomorrow so I'm hoping for a loss after lasts weeks disappointment. Good Luck with your weigh in for the stone :)

Hi Hanna, Good to see you back. I've had a decent week, weigh in is tomorrow so I'm hoping for a loss after lasts weeks disappointment. Good Luck with your weigh in for the stone :)

Bit gutted - didn't get my -1lb this week - but at least I didn't put on. I STS :( how did your WI go hun?

So I've been very good today and yesterday - got myself an aerobic step and have done 1 hour both days (almost killed me lol!) hopefully this should make some impact on weight loss next week as not happy about STS this week :(

Hey...lost 1.5 this week so happy that I got my 3 1/2 stone award back and finally got to 50lbs overall now. Had a bit of a naff day food wise yesterday but hey ho still enjoyed it.

Back