Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

a pound is still a pound Lily
have a lovely time at class tonight
and enjoy them Cheese and Crackers

that'll be my xmas day pudding as I
not big on sweet things but give me a
bit of cheese and a box of mixed crackers
and I'm as happy as a pig in mud

I love cheese and crackers. I love puddings too though so there's no hope for me. Some people prefer sweets and some savouries but I love both :eek:

Have fun tonight :D

have a lovely evening sweetie :D :bighug: a pound is good :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I love puds but given the choice I'd opt for the cheese and crackers every single time.
Well I lost the lb that I said this morning and I am happy with that but even happier that I lost another half pound with it :giggle: so 1.5lb off for me this week.
Had a lovely Christmas Party, Clive the consultant brought his family along so we got to meet his wife and kids, that was lovely too, got on really well with his wife.
Took my cheese and crackers and some of my chutney and piccalilli and the whole bloody lot went, everybody else took stuff home with them, I took home empty pots lol
We also all got our new copies of the optomising book (I took back the one he gave me last week, cos it was broken and I have to have it perfect and that's what I told him lol) and all new shiny's to go on it.
Oh and they drew the raffle tonight, from the goodies we had been taking in for the Christmas raffle and I won the 1st one lol me and Kelly both dreamt mine would be the 1st ticket drawn and it was lol...mind you with 27 tickets over the 12 week course I spose there wasn't a lot of chance of me not getting one of 4 hampers eh? lol
Hope you've all had a lovely day :hug99: xxxxxxx

well done lily xxx
:talk017::talk017:

glad you have had a good evening xxx

well done lily xxx
:talk017::talk017:

glad you have had a good evening xxx

Thanks hun it was a lovely evening, last Christmas we just came in and weighed and went home as it was snowing, but this year there were about 20 people that stayed it was good xxx

Well done on your pound and a half Lily, thats fab so near to Christmas.

In for the long haul here too lily and so it's lovely to have such great support on the journey. I'm Hoping to get a good bit off next year and maybe target in early 2013

well done my twin :D mind you I didn't copy you on the weight loss did I :giggle: glad you had such a fabby time and 1.5lb even better :D xxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetie,
Not as good as I hoped for weight wise but I haven't been 100 % on plan, but have been drinking more and exercising more to make up for it so even with 1.5lb a week in another year that will be close on 6st again, i can live with that :bighug: xxxxx

And with that I think i will head for my bed, I am shattered yet again, early nights and very early mornings ...now that's something I didn't think I'd ever see me doing lol xxxxx
sweet dreams and nighty night all :zz: xxxxxx

I am feeling anything but positive today, but will find a way round it and come up with my 3 positives, not easy when I want to actually go and strangle my selfish b*tch of a neighbour, I am so angry right now I could explode.
I have been having problems with her and her loud music, screaming, shouting and slamming doors for close on 3 years now, mostly at weekends and therefore I have been a bit more lenient, but have in the past reported her to the council and they supposedly sent her letters of complaint, which I actually believe they may have done as it did die down a lot for a few months.
Well let me tell you if you have a noisy neighbour from Monday to Thursday, they can do what they want, no one will come and stop them they can make as much noise as they want and you have to put up with it, we phoned every number possible last night and were told the anti social behaviour team only respond to calls up to 1.30am from Friday to Sunday night, what a f***ing joke that is.
My neighbour is 31, gets ratar*ed every weekend doesn't usually get in till about 2am at the earliest and blasts her music out and does exactly as she pleases cos no one will come out to stop her, not even the police who kindly told us last night to contact enviromental health.
I feel awful this morning, really tired and grumpy, hate to think how Kirsty and Mark feel who both had to be up early 6 and 6.30 for work and when I dozed off eventiually at about 3am the music and noise was still going strong.
Mark went and knocked on her door and asked to turn it down, she immediately opened the door and was aggressive and went in and didn't bother, but then as he said she was off her head.
Sorry guys, I really needed to get that off my chest, I am still so angry.
Going to go make a coffee and try to calm down.
Catch ya all later xxxx

Lily42uk said:
I am feeling anything but positive today, but will find a way round it and come up with my 3 positives, not easy when I want to actually go and strangle my selfish b*tch of a neighbour, I am so angry right now I could explode.
I have been having problems with her and her loud music, screaming, shouting and slamming doors for close on 3 years now, mostly at weekends and therefore I have been a bit more lenient, but have in the past reported her to the council and they supposedly sent her letters of complaint, which I actually believe they may have done as it did die down a lot for a few months.
Well let me tell you if you have a noisy neighbour from Monday to Thursday, they can do what they want, no one will come and stop them they can make as much noise as they want and you have to put up with it, we phoned every number possible last night and were told the anti social behaviour team only respond to calls up to 1.30am from Friday to Sunday night, what a f***ing joke that is.
My neighbour is 31, gets ratar*ed every weekend doesn't usually get in till about 2am at the earliest and blasts her music out and does exactly as she pleases cos no one will come out to stop her, not even the police who kindly told us last night to contact enviromental health.
I feel awful this morning, really tired and grumpy, hate to think how Kirsty and Mark feel who both had to be up early 6 and 6.30 for work and when I dozed off eventiually at about 3 they were still going strong.
Mark went and knocked on her door and asked to turn it down, she immediately opened the door and was aggressive and went in and didn't bother, but then as he said she was off her head.
Sorry guys, i really needed to get that off my chest, I am still so angry.
Catch ya all later xxxx

That must be awful-surely there is something that can be done! Hugs xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
I feel awful this morning, really tired and grumpy, hate to think how Kirsty and Mark feel who both had to be up early 6 and 6.30 for work and when I dozed off eventiually at about 3am the music and noise was still going strong.
Sorry guys, I really needed to get that off my chest, I am still so angry.
Catch ya all later xxxx

Awww lily,

Sorry to hear about your horrific
Neighbours!

When she had been up all night drunk... U should play music just as loud at 6am to wake her up! Loud music and hangover not a good mix!

But that's maybe stooping to her level?! Might feel good though! Lol

Hope you get your shining positivity back soon!! :) xxx

That must be awful-surely there is something that can be done! Hugs xxxxxx

Yes there are procedures that can be followed Jo, enviromental health will send me a noise diary (had to fill in one before for another noisy neighbour), you have to do that for up to 2 years and then they might send her an asbo, she will get a warning but the asbo can last anything from 3 months to a year and if she's good in that time they scrap it and if she then starts up again you follow the same process again...like I said it's a f***ing joke.
You used to be able to call the police and they would shut it down the same night if the person didn't comply straight away, but not anymore...they want to try and live next door to it every weekend sometimes as many as 3 times a week and see how they'd feel. xxxx

Awww lily,

Sorry to hear about your horrific
Neighbours!

When she had been up all night drunk... U should play music just as loud at 6am to wake her up! Loud music and hangover not a good mix!

But that's maybe stooping to her level?! Might feel good though! Lol

Hope you get your shining positivity back soon!! :) xxx

Hey Cinta, I have gone down that line in anger before but it doesn't work with her and to be honest I don't want to be tarred with the same brush. I think maybe my problem is that I actually have respect for others and maybe I shouldn't.
Plus she doesn't seem to get hangovers or at least she gets over them quick if she does, her children go to their grandparents or great grandparents and I have often seen them being dropped back at 10 or 11am after she's been up till gone 6am and she doesn't seem that phased by it, although having said that I have never in my life heard anyone scream as loudly or as often at her kids as she does, Mal calls her a fishwife, there's not a thing that happens in her house that the whole neighbourhood doesn't hear about and on top of that without being too judgemental, she has a long long list of male visitors and lets just say the walls are pretty thin.
Well 2 minutes and I am on the phone to the enviromental health people and see what they have to say.
Catch you later xxxxxxx

Lily - well done on the loss, especially at this time of year when the rest of us have been munching for England.

We had tenants in our house who had problems with their neighbour and Environmental health brought them a machine to record the noise levels for only a month and then they got some action. Might be worth a try again chica.

I so feel for you. I can sleep through anything including earthquakes (been there, seen it, got the t-shirt) but music is one thing that wakes me .

thats no joke Lily
what a nightmare and being one who suffers from neighbour wars one side a drunk aggressive noisy ( asshole) and the other side a complete twonk ( currently having a garden fence war with him ) ... I can sympathise with you
And know how stressful it can be Lily... ((hugs)) from me
although I know if your getting no sleep from the noise next door a hug is hardly gonna cut it xx

Hi everyone have been looking into what I can do....have been onto enviromental health again and they are sending me out a noise pack so hopefully should receive that in the next few days.
Was talking to a friend and telling her after she told me to do it back to her, that I am a decent person and can't stoop to her levels mostly cos she has young kids that she professes all the time that she is a great mother to. hmmmm can't say i agree with that one, how the hell does she know cos they aren't there half the time they're off to whoever will take them while she parties all night long and when they are there she screams and bellows at them day and night...so an official this morning (not saying who, don't want any record of me quoting them) has told me to also keep a diary of all the times that she screams and bellows and if I can to write down what was said and to make a note of what the kids wear, her 8 year old was out playing in shorts and t-shirt in the freezing cold and rain on Monday night oh and did I mention it was 8pm and obviously dark, plus how many different men she has going in there and how many stay over, and anything else I can find out and record on video recorder if possible of any of her actions towards the kids ....they class all the above as abuse and would not be happy with her treatment, so as I always say if Karma doesn't bite your arse one way, it will another way.
There is a part of me that's saying but they might take the kids away from her but I know from my own experience that might not be a bad thing.
Well off to speak to my daughter again as I have to finalise the shopping list.
Have a great day everyone and thank you all so much for your love and support.
xxxxxxxxxxx :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Oh my positives for today:

1) Neighbour at number 4 is a first class sh*t, but neighbour at 6 the other side is adorable, she is a 50 year old goth and I love her to bits, if I move I want to take her with me, so not all neighbours are bad xx
2) I have a lovely family and fab grandkids that I love to bits and love me to bits too (after telling Kelly that my neighbour usually has a Christmas night party and I was dreading it, my 10 year old granddaughter has offered to give up her bed and her sisters bed on Christmas night and they will sleep on the floor, while me and Granddad sleep in the beds awwwwww)
3) After a shaky start I am in a good mood and am not going to let anyone not even her pull me down I am doing better while I'm happy and I am determined to keep it that way xxxxx

Last edited:
Back