Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning/Afternoon ladies (not been awake that long, not sure if it was before noon lol), I feel fab-u-lous....I did eventually sleep well and woke to prince charming leaving his snail trail all over my face :giggle: in English that's Mal kissing me all over my face :8855:, it's nice to wake like that, I had forgotten how nice it was, I hope he keeps it up.
Thanks for the offer Jackie, but he is behaving himself right now, I think Kirsty stepping in and actually telling him what an arse he's been did the trick, for some reason he didn't believe me but now she's said the same you could see the lightbulb moment *ding* oops maybe I am wrong if they both think I am :giggle:, don't think I'll let Kirsty move out ever, I need her at times like this lol....so off to do my positives and my menu for today, be good everyone and if you can't be then be careful :giggle: xxxxx:bighug:xxxxx

My Positives for today:

1) I had a good nights sleep, eventually
2) Woke to Prince Charming leaving kisses all over my face
3) Feel really happy and raring to go
4) Had a Fab breakfast
5) It's cold out but I am snug in my lovely warm clean house
6) All is right with the world for me :hug99:
7) I have the most wonderful, caring and lovely minimates I could wish for :bighug: xx

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
Blueberries straight from the freezer
2 x Kiwi fruit
Satsuma
Oat so simple (Hexb)
Milk (Part Hexa)
1 tsp Golden Syrup 1 syn
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Homemade Minestrone Soup
Grapes
Apple
Water 1 pint

Dinner:
Roast Pork
Roast Potatoes
Roast Parsnip
Roast Cauliflower
Carrots
Cabbage
Gravy 3 syns
Jelly 0.5 syns
Mixed fruit salad
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Yoghurts 1 syn
Milky Coffee (Part Hexa)
Ryvita Mini's 4 syns
Water 3 pints (with exercise)

Total for the day = 11 syns
Total for the week (Day 6) = 75/105

Afternoon Lily, just reading your positivity’s and your food menu has made me feel really happy and cheerful today, going to put that down on my positive list for today, read lily’s diary. Have a lovely Sunday.:bighug: xx

Think you need to rephrase the snail trail all over your face - it made me feel sick.

Have a lovely day :D

Love your positives. And just thought to myself did I do mine? Jackie will be on my case!???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lily42uk said:
My Positives for today:

1) I had a good nights sleep, eventually
2) Woke to Prince Charming leaving kisses all over my face
3) Feel really happy and raring to go
4) Had a Fab breakfast
5) It's cold out but I am snug in my lovely warm clean house
6) All is right with the world for me :hug99:
7) I have the most wonderful, caring and lovely minimates I could wish for :bighug: xx

Awwww Lily,

I LOVE YOUR POSITIVES!! Especially being woken up by your Prince Charming!

I need to think more about my positives each day, I have so many good things that I should celebrate!

Hope you and your lovely family are having a nice weekend?! Xxx

I just had the best NSV yet, was leaning over the table to get something and as I stood up my daughter said Mum do what you just did again, so I leaned back over the table, she proceeded to take a picture and said, I bet you never thought you'd see the day that your bum would be that small :giggle:, I love it it really made my day :hug99: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
I just had the best NSV yet, was leaning over the table to get something and as I stood up my daughter said Mum do what you just did again, so I leaned back over the table, she proceeded to take a picture and said, I bet you never thought you'd see the day that your bum would be that small :giggle:, I love it it really made my day :hug99: xxxx

That's is the best NSV EVER!!!! :) xxx

Lily42uk said:

Awww lol how cute.. Show us the picture!

Lily42uk said:

That is amazing Lily. The best NSV ever. Just a sign of how amazing you have done! X

I know it's a good thing, but what's an NSV?? :eek:

But soooooo pleased that it made your day :bighug:

Hey lily. Just having a quick catch up on a few threads. Wow! You are so good with your fruit intake. I really struggle with that.

Also like the way you put your syns out of the weeks allowance. Think I might start doing that too.

Back