Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Ive had a chuckle at catch up today Lily
great NSV and get you being brave enough to post it you are so going to give JLO a run for her money in the peachy bum stakes....

LOL I love Pasta!! I think I might leave enough out for tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday and freeze the rest! I used smoked bacon in it, I think I might put a bit more in next ooh or maybe even take a trip to Morrisons, just got to remember to stay away from the pork crackling :drool: I've had enough of superspeed speed soup for a while so thinking I might alternate the weeks!!

MMM talking of pasta im craving it mixed with garlic and herb Philadelphia, that's tea sorted thanks lily!!

Ive had a chuckle at catch up today Lily
great NSV and get you being brave enough to post it you are so going to give JLO a run for her money in the peachy bum stakes....

Thanks hun :eek:, I still can't believe I posted it either, I fought it for ages lol but then though what the heck we're all family and it won't look like that for much longer lol....just wish i'd taken a similar pic at my biggest to compare it to :giggle:
JLO will have nothing on me by the time I'm done hun :8855: xxx:hug99:xxx

LOL I love Pasta!! I think I might leave enough out for tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday and freeze the rest! I used smoked bacon in it, I think I might put a bit more in next ooh or maybe even take a trip to Morrisons, just got to remember to stay away from the pork crackling :drool: I've had enough of superspeed speed soup for a while so thinking I might alternate the weeks!!

MMM talking of pasta im craving it mixed with garlic and herb Philadelphia, that's tea sorted thanks lily!!

I love pasta too but have to be really careful as I know it's a biggie for making me gain weight, as is cous cous and bulgar wheat and all that kind of carby food, so if I have the soup I don't tend to have pasta or any of the others on the same day, (hence why you'll not see a lot of pasta on my menu lol) , I've never made the super speed soup, usually just make the ones I know I really like, but have decided to be a bit more adventurous this year and so at some point will give it a go, it sounds a lot like the free soup we used to make in WW and I grew to hate that and I think it's put me off making it lol
Definitely try and get the Sopocka Ham (Tesco sells it in packs and a big slab too, not sure about their deli, cos I shop at Tesco's late and it's always closed ), it really makes a difference to the taste....beleieve it or not it actually improves the taste xxx

OH NO ...Mark SIL has just burnt nearly a whole pan of my Minestrone Soup...will have to be thrown:cry::cry::cry::cry: xx

Blimey I only just realised I didn't put up my positives, been toto busy looking at everyone elses lol

1) My Prince Charming woke me with a lovely kiss and then I went straight back to sleep lol
2) I have resisted jumping on the scales, has been hard but I have done it and I WILL continue to do it, I want it to be a surprise tomorrow night
3) Even though I have been positive for a while now I have been fighting the food demons everyday and today I feel like I have won the battle, I am now 1000% ready to put the rest of this weight where it belongs...down the pan :giggle:
4) I have the best family (my real family and my minimates family) that I could wish for xxx

Blimey I only just realised I didn't put up my positives, been toto busy looking at everyone elses lol

1) My Prince Charming woke me with a lovely kiss and then I went straight back to sleep lol
2) I have resisted jumping on the scales, has been hard but I have done it and I WILL continue to do it, I want it to be a surprise tomorrow night
3) Even though I have been positive for a while now I have been fighting the food demons everyday and today I feel like I have won the battle, I am now 1000% ready to put the rest of this weight where it belongs...down the pan :giggle:
4) I have the best family (my real family and my minimates family) that I could wish for xxx

love each and every single one of these :bighug:

Menu for today 9th January 2012 :

Breakfast:

Oats so simple (Hexb)
Milk (Part Hexa)
Blueberries
Satsuma
Banana
Kiwi
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid morning-ish:

Green Tea with blackberry and raspberry
Grapes (12)

Lunch:

Homemade Minestrone Soup
Apple

Water 1 pint

Afternoon:

Green Tea with ginger
Pear

Dinner:

Pork (leftovers) Stirfry
Roast
Cabbage
Carrots
Sprouts
Baby corn
Onions
Peppers
Garlic
S&S Sauce 3 syns (3 Tbsp)

Extras:

Pasta Quiche (Part Hexa)
Yoghurt 1 syn
Fruit

Total for today =
5.5 syns
Total for the week (day 7) = 80.5 syns

Well I am off to do my exercise, so will catch up later, have fun folks :hug99: xxxx

Have a lovely time exercising, food looks lovely today :D xx

Fab positives :)

Shame about the soup. Would you mind posting the full recipe again pretty please?????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lily - your diary and weight loss is a huge inspiration to me - not to mention your bum lol!!:jelous::D xx

Oooh what soup? I made the sw minestrone and that was ok

fab positives my twin :D RIP minestrone soup :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:8855::8855: xx ty hun xx

Hi Lily - your diary and weight loss is a huge inspiration to me - not to mention your bum lol!!:jelous::D xx

:giggle: thank you becky and :welcome: to my diary xx

Love the positives and your bum photo. xx
Lol thank you Jane :hug99: xxx

Oooh what soup? I made the sw minestrone and that was ok

My minestrone soup recipe , I think it's similar to SW one but mine is delish lol xxx

great positives Lily
we minimates are proud of you and your peachy bum
was the soup not salvageable ?

:giggle: thank you, I am a little :eek: now, my bum being the topic of conversation isn't quite what I planned lol
And no I had to throw the whole pan it was completely b*ggered...:flamingmad:, Mark is always doing stuff like that, he puts his next days lunch in the oven and forgets about it till its burnt to a crisp...he always walks away, told him next time he cooks I am going to chain him to the cooker till he's finished lol xxx:hug99:xxx

And Lisa here is my Minestrone Soup Recipe, just for you :hug99: xxx

Minestrone Soup

6 sticks of Celery, chopped
4 large carrots, chopped
4 cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 large onion, diced
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 chicken stock cubes (I use Knorr)+
2 Veg stock cubes (again Knorr)made up into 4 pints of liquid
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
2 tins of cannellini beans
120g wholemeal pasta
8 slices of smoked ham or 8 rashers of smoked bacon, all fat removed and diced (best ham is the Polish Sopocka Ham from morrisons, makes it lovely and smokey tasting)
1 Tbsp Parsley
1 Tbsp Coriander
1 Tbsp Basil
1 Tbsp smoked paprika
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put veg, stock, herbs, Worcestershire sauce & soy sauce into a saucepan and bring to the boil, turn down and simmer until veg is soft, about 20 minutes.
Then add Ham (bacon), tomatoes, cannellini beans and pasta and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Serve alone or with crisp breads or bread .

This recipe makes a pot about the size I said on your diary of the 2 pots you had xxx

Last edited:
Oooh thanks lily! Am off to tesco later so will get what we don't already have. I'm waiting for a quiet day at work so I can abuse the printer and start making a scrap book of recipes I see on here!

Back