Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Stick it out hunni, tough as it is you'll wear her down in the end, if you give into her now you'll get it worse and worse everytime...Lucia my granddaughter used to be like that (can still be at times) but we got her out of it mostly by just not giving in....it's very tiresome but you're doing her a favour hun :bighug: xxxxx

woo hoo all caught up :D

hope your works going well, i have to admit to laughing outloud when i read about your brother:D you know what they say
:airquote:what goes around, comes around :airquote:

:8855::8855:

Just popping in to say hi and read your positives, still feel abit low today, think its my blood sugar even tho it went up a tiny bit today, blood test on friday and clinic on the 30th, need to get to the bottom of this. Hope you are doing ok. xx

woo hoo all caught up :D

hope your works going well, i have to admit to laughing outloud when i read about your brother:D you know what they say
:airquote:what goes around, comes around :airquote:

:8855::8855:

Oh you are so on the money, last time I saw him ...I believe that was some 27 years ago, he had his head firmly stuck down the neck of a bottle of vodka or 3 I told him then as soon as he could get his head out and start showing some interest in his kids then ring me, he's never called and I can see from the picture he's still got his head stuck down the bottleneck, what's the other saying..oh yeah I know...Like father like son...so true if you know what I mean ....he's 54 looks 80, just like his daddy who I last saw when he was 49, he's now nearly 80 and even at 49 he looked 80 lmao...made my day it did :giggle: ....thankfully I have my mothers skin and age like her too, she died at 74 and people thought she was 50 lol xxx

What goes around... How very apt :-D

And Jackie - you hold firm hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol yep xxx

Just popping in to say hi and read your positives, still feel abit low today, think its my blood sugar even tho it went up a tiny bit today, blood test on friday and clinic on the 30th, need to get to the bottom of this. Hope you are doing ok. xx

:bighug: hun, hopefully the BS will start to get back on top again and you 'll feel better....I'm sure they'll sort your BS out at the clinic...I have an open appt for my diabetes clinic can go there any time, don't actually have to make an appt, sometimes do with the nurse at my surgery but that's normally that afternoon or the next day...still I hope you and Chris are ok sweetie :hug99: xxx

I have just spent a very lovely 2 hours going through album after album of photo's..mainly to find the picture of my lovely Collie Oscar :4633:.. and i found some lovely and not so lovely photo's that I would love to share with you all my lovely minimins family xxxx

Do share lily! Lovely photo of Oscar in Jackies diary what a beautiful doggie xx

scan0002-1.jpg
Oscar
scan0009.jpg
My Kelly 6 months pregnant :eek:
scan0010.jpg
My Kelly in labour (looks like she swallowed a pickle onion lol)
scan0012.jpg
My Kelly aged 12...everyone even the :drool: waiters thought she was about 19 :eek:

scan0004-1.jpg
Me looking like death warmed up 1999

Such fantastic photos lily! 6 months pregnant really?? :eek: she is tiny!xx

Such fantastic photos lily! 6 months pregnant really?? :eek: she is tiny!xx

Yep that was in a market in Barcelona, she found out on 10th December she was 3 weeks preggie and that was my youngest's birthday 30th April.
She was tiny with both her first 2 you would never have known (both girls), but when she was preggie with Jack her last one, she was mahoosive....at least 5 times bigger we stood a tray and some cans of drink on her tummy it was that big lol
My Oscar was the cutest dog he was a rescue dog, very like carla in that he was scared and if we ever went out and left him he would claw the woodwork, in fact clawed his way through a door and would poo everywhere in protest, but other than that he was adorable ....the cat he's with in the pic My mogs, was pregnant and gave birth to 5 kittens, he went over looked at her as if asking permission and then when she kind of gave him the ok, he licked every single one of them, then when they were older about 6 weeks or so, they would chase him and hang off his bushy tale ...he loved it and them all....mogs died not long after he went missing...we never found him ...we believe a spiteful neighbour let him out of our back garden gate that was always locked and yet the day he went missing was wide open..we swear she died of a broken heart cos she was very young for a cat to die xxx

Aww that's so sad, i don't know what id do if my Shenzi went missing i would heartbroken :( xx

Yep that was in a market in Barcelona, she found out on 10th December she was 3 weeks preggie and that was my youngest's birthday 30th April.
She was tiny with both her first 2 you would never have known (both girls), but when she was preggie with Jack her last one, she was mahoosive....at least 5 times bigger we stood a tray and some cans of drink on her tummy it was that big lol
My Oscar was the cutest dog he was a rescue dog, very like carla in that he was scared and if we ever went out and left him he would claw the woodwork, in fact clawed his way through a door and would poo everywhere in protest, but other than that he was adorable ....the cat he's with in the pic My mogs, was pregnant and gave birth to 5 kittens, he went over looked at her as if asking permission and then when she kind of gave him the ok, he licked every single one of them, then when they were older about 6 weeks or so, they would chase him and hang off his bushy tale ...he loved it and them all....mogs died not long after he went missing...we never found him ...we believe a spiteful neighbour let him out of our back garden gate that was always locked and yet the day he went missing was wide open..we swear she died of a broken heart cos she was very young for a cat to die xxx

:cry: oh that's so sad :(

he was such a beautiful dog hun :bighug:

Hun I didn't get another dog for about 10 years, I'd never been without a dog my whole life, my first dog was bought for me by my uncle the day I was born...but after Oscar went missing, we put up notices, pictures, ads in the paper, the police were sick of us as were Battersea dogs home as we figured someone might hand him in if they found him, I wouldn't give up but after he'd been gone a year I had to, I am crying now as I loved him so much and I really don't know what happened to him, I just pray someone found him (he was chipped so I think there may have been a bit more to it) and that they looked after him well, he was so beautiful and he deserved to be well looked after.
Funny thing was about 5 years after he went missing, we saw a dog very similar to him and both Mal and I ran over to have a look, he was too young but it was uncanny how alike they were....Chester is my first dog since Oscar disappeared, Chessie is 6 in September and Oscar went missing the summer we moved in here so that would be 1997...Oscar was 9 when he went missing...I couldn't bear having another dog in the house, I even got tricked into getting Chester but I'm glad I did lol xxx

Time for bed, nighty nighty everyone, sweet dreams :zz: :bighug: xxxx

Night lily sweet skinny dreams xx

Morning! Thanks for the welcome Lily, and I will give you a shout if im stuck. Im not attending any classes, just trying myself this time. Im lucky enough to have a Manager at work who is a SW consultant lol. Hes getting me some more books today and I continued buying the mags so I've been reading like crazy..
Xx

Back