Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

So glad she is finally gonna get what's coming to her!xx

hey! less of the old eh? I fancy someone older than you- and she can't be old...therefore you're young ;) haha x

Morning Lily x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karma - I always believe in it as you know and it always come back and bits assssss :giggle: :wee: :wee: love it Lily

:wavey: goodmorning lovely Lily and hope its a good one for you :bighug:

your tea sounds yummy :D I must try that I need to get some squash though as run out xxxxxx

:8855: sounds like Karma is going to get her

Loved reading your positives from yesterday, can't wait for today's x

Good morning lovelies, was up early this morning and got all my housework done and have done a 2 hour workout, made as much noise as I could to keep my lovely neighbour awake :giggle:, been up since 5.15 and I feel really good...I think I might have upset my neighbour :cry: :giggle:, haven't heard her scream her head of for a few weeks now, but she was going with both barrels this morning :8855: oh well, maybe she can't handle the late nights (she had friends over till very late ..well early hours at least, I went to bed early so I could get up early lol) and not a peep out of her, that's not normal for her ...so I will now write up my positives and hope you all have a great day :hug99: xxx

Positives for Friday 20th January 2012

1)Up bright and early, housework done, exercise (part 1) done, neighbour riled done, :giggle: feeling bright and breezy and ready for today...so motivated and very very positive
2) Mal and I alone again tonight, that means snuggle time :woohoo: (we do have snuggles when they are about, but nicer when we're alone)
3) Had a sneaky peak at scales *slap my wrists*...but glad I did as I am so happy, it's made me even more determined (I know it could be a false weight but it means I've lost, don't care what the result is Tuesday my scales can't be this much out when they weigh almost the same as group ones), it shows a 5.3lb loss :eek:....I have been drinking so much water, eating so much fruit and veg and doing so much exercise since sunday I am sure it's a true reading, now I just have to keep at it and I will.
4) It may be dull and cold outside but in my house it's bright and warm
5) I have a gorgeous meal planned for tonight
6) I have the best family in the world (real and minimins) :hug99: xxx

Morning Lily...
Up with the lark huh ... I bet you feel well happy ... I woulda had a good chuckle if I heard her having a hissy fit.... Love love love she is getting whats due and lets hope 'whoever' has it in for her also reports her to the DSS ... I'm usually of the none of my business persuation but under the circumstancies....I would be so tempted....

Menu for Friday 20th January 2012

Breakfast:
2 x Bread Hexb
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter 4.5 syns
Spread 1 syn (Mal put spread on 1 slice before realising I don't have it on toast with PB)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Satsumas x 2
Banana
Water 1 pint

Mid morning:
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Fat Free Yoghurt
Grapes
Plums

Lunch:
2 Yoghurts 1 syn
Banana
Plums
Water 1 pint

Dinner:
Smoked Salmon
71g Philadelphia Light Hexa
Philadelphia
Pork Loin Chops
Carrots
Cauliflower
Sprouts
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughtout the day
Fat free Yoghurt
Ryvita Minis 4 syns
Pasta Quiche
Crumble Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Milk for tea 1 syn

Exercise: 2 hours first thing and at least 1 hour later 3 pints water

Syns for today = 13.5
Syns for week (day 4) = 46/105

Last edited:
Morning Lily...
Up with the lark huh ... I bet you feel well happy ... I woulda had a good chuckle if I heard her having a hissy fit.... Love love love she is getting whats due and lets hope 'whoever' has it in for her also reports her to the DSS ... I'm usually of the none of my business persuation but under the circumstancies....I would be so tempted....

Yep up bright and early, love early rises, makes the day seem longer and can get more done, take it slow instead of rushing about. I am laughing as we speak, she has turned her music on, which during the day I'm not bothered by, plus I am going out in a min so she can blast away to her hearts content.
I really wish I knew who had reported her cos I would have to go and shake their hand :giggle:
I have thought about reporting her to the DWP as it's now called, but I can't do it ...not cos I don't want to, but because it would ultimately affect her kids and no matter what she does it's not their fault and they are sweet kids and still say hello to us...just can't do it, but if someone else wants to who am I to say they can't.
I am actually hoping she blasts her music out tonight or tomorrow, cos she was quiet last week, I assume she went away as there were no lights and her bedroom curtains were open day and night. I can then put all that in the nuisance diary I am keeping.
Anyways lovely I must dash...Tesco's is calling me lol ...have a lovely day :bighug: xxxx

I have had the best laugh I have had in ages, Karma is a wonderful thing.
I received a text from my neighbours son (the nice neighbour) asking can I pop in cos his mum wanted to tell me something.
So I pop across and the 1st thing she asked me was had I reported my other neighbour (the one that's given me all the grief) for prostitution.....I'm not lying this is honest to god what was said to me....there is a petition going round our road trying to save a guy being evicted from the home he's lived in for 50+ years, because his parents died just before xmas, anyway, they knocked on her other neighbours door and she told them that my neighbour had received a visit from the council as they had got a report that the house was being used as a brothel and she said that my neighbour thought that I'd reported her...as I told my nice neighbour had I been the one that had reported her she would have known about it, same as I told her I was reporting her about the noise nuisance...well apparently she's s*it scared, we'll see...but what a hoot that someone else has reported her for that, I really laughed...but more importantly I wish I knew who had as I'd shake their hands lol...oh and apparently she told the council that she was renting her spare room, how has she got a spare room their's her, her 15 year old son and 9 year old daughter in a 3 bed house, plus why would she rent it she's on benefits and that would be illegal wouldn't it?? Plus who the heck was she renting it to cos there were different guys going in and out every day.
Another little bit of goss, is she has moved her boyfriend in wonder does the dss know ...I'm sure someone will tell them, but I can guarantee it won't be me, I won't need to, looks like someone else has it in for her anyway lol...what goes around comes around hahaha xxxxx

She has so asked for this. Maybe you could get a petition up to get her out???lol. Hope it means she starts behaving herself noisewise!xxx:D

Good afternoon lily hope you are having a good day.
food looks good as always.

might have to try that fish pie sounds really nice

ohhhh neighbour running a brothel how interesting:giggle:

sounds a bit like my estate we have doggy drug dealers:eek:

enjoy snuggles this evening,
not sure what teens plans are but bet its not going out:sigh::giggle:

Yey to Karma:D
Yey to result of sneaky peek amazing.:D
Yey to positives and positivity.:D

Have a great w/end Lily. Food looks fab as usual.:D
Hey Patsy ...thank you hun...Karma ...I love it ...have to change the food as mal decided on something else after I had decided to buy some lovely fresh fish lol xxx

She has so asked for this. Maybe you could get a petition up to get her out???lol. Hope it means she starts behaving herself noisewise!xxx:D

Hey Becky, she is such a 2 faced biatch, all smiles and hello today, all tarted up for her evening out, she is gonna get it tonight if she comes in and wakes me ...I just ignored her, same as she ignored me when I asked to keep it down ....but her day is coming believe me ...I will have the final laugh xxx

Hey Mandy, we have at least 3 drug dealers in just our little road, 2 of them are pensioners and have been to prison in the last couple of years. 1 had his set on fire ...I hate it round here, it used to be so lovely and it's a very quiet secluded little road too, with a huge green in the middle ...such a shame they have to put the dregs here to live...still once Kirsty and Mark move out we are going to downsize and ask to be transferred to another area, probably Norfolk way as we love it there.
Well off to redo my menu and I am then off for snuggles.
Have a lovely evening everyone :bighug: xxx

Last edited:

Awww had to laugh at 'doggy' typo broadsbean - although it's really not a laughing matter to have to live near them - you've just given me this visual picture of assorted doggies wearing loads of bling dealing out illicit substances (chocolate??!) to other doggies lol xx Hope she keeps it down for you tonight Lily and that you all have a great evening xxx

Back