Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Lily do you take any vitamin tablets? Although you get so much from all the lovely fruit and veg you eat it may be an idea to get something that'll boost your immune system ((hugs)) feel better soon ma love x

My gorgeous great niece Miss Lyla May Limerick and her Mummy and Daddy (my gorgeous nephew), she is the absolute double of her daddy.
My nephew has a skin pigmentation problem and he has a streak of white hair at the front (as well as patches over his body where there is no pigmentation and its stark white) and lovely Lyla has his hair too oh and his Grannie was wrong her name is definitely Lyla May lol...senile grannie :giggle: xxx

Aw :) So cute x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.
Well she's here, my lovely great niece has put in an appearance at last, only 12 days late, Miss Layla May Limerick was born this morning weighing 8lb 15oz, mum, dad :giggle: and baby are all doing fabulously, she is gorgeous, spitting image of her daddy, shame I have this horrible cold, as I can't wait to see her xxxx
Congratulations Lily !!! It is such a lovely time.
Oh my God !!!!! I want to cuddle her right now. She is lovely, she looks so cuddle-able. New babies are just such a joy especially when it is not you they are getting up in the night.

new-baby-girl-copy2-300x300.jpg

Just think of shopping for all those gorgeous little girl things............

hugs xxxx

Congratulations Lily !!! It is such a lovely time.
Oh my God !!!!! I want to cuddle her right now. She is lovely, she looks so cuddle-able. New babies are just such a joy especially when it is not you they are getting up in the night.

new-baby-girl-copy2-300x300.jpg

Just think of shopping for all those gorgeous little girl things............

hugs xxxx

Thanks Sue, she looks adorable, just like her dad when he was first born, I would love to be able to shop for this little girl, but I fear there won't be anything left to buy lol...Nanny and Grandads on both side are loaded and competing for most bought I think, looks like my brother and sister in law might get pipped at the post lol...but I'm sure i'll find something to buy miss beautiful, I have the internet and they don't really have a clue how to use it, so I have that advantage over them lol :hug99: xx

Lisa and Patsy, thank you so much for the lovely comments, I can't wait to meet her, I really believe this is just what her Daddy needed, spoilt little boy needed some responsibilities and now he has it lol...I know he'll be a great Dad he was fantastic right through the preganancy, even giving up smoking, which we never thought he would do, dead proud of him.
Anyways I am off to have that bath now it's run and I will (hopefully) catch you later xx

Oh and Patsy, I had to have a sneak peak after you mentioned it :giggle:.....-2lb :eek: how? still will see how I feel and what happens, tomorrow xxxhug99:xxx

Congrats, so beautiful!

ahhh baby :D she is so cute.
waiting with bated breath to see how the gammon worked out, it sounds lovely.

hope your feeling a bit better, maybe if it is causing a lot of pain in your side you should go see your doc:)

I am sure you know your own body and will go when you think you should but i like to worry :confused:xxxxx

have a lovely evening xxx

Last edited:
Awww what an adorable baby :) She so cute :D

Hope you feel better soon Lily and that you get to see that gorgeous bundle soon xxx

Hope you keep your sneaky peek loss or improve on it.

Enjoy your bath and hope you feel better.

awww congratulations on your lovely news she's gooorgeous!!

awww cute baby :D

Hope you feel better soon lovely Lily :bighug: horrible germs around at the moment there really are :bighug:

which book was the gammon from ? sounds lush xxxxxx

Congrats, so beautiful!

ahhh baby :D she is so cute.
waiting with bated breath to see how the gammon worked out, it sounds lovely.

hope your feeling a bit better, maybe if it is causing a lot of pain in your side you should go see your doc:)

I am sure you know your own body and will go when you think you should but i like to worry :confused:xxxxx

have a lovely evening xxx

Awww what an adorable baby :) She so cute :D

Hope you feel better soon Lily and that you get to see that gorgeous bundle soon xxx

Thanks everyone, she really is adorable, I have now seen soi many pictures of her I just can't wait to see her in the flesh, but I will stay away till this cold has completely gone.
Just spoke to her Mum, she says my Nephew is just so in love with her he is totally smitten, ah bless ....she comes home tomorrow, didn't get a chance to ask why she's not home now thought they sent them home after 8 hours? I'm sure I'll find out lol, oh and I now have 100% confirmation that my Sister in law is 1 sandwich short of a picnic lol as it is definitely Lyla May and not as I was told Layla May....or it could be my sister in laws Irish accent (still very broad and strong considering she has lived in England for 40+ years lol) either way it definitely came out as Layla lol
The cold has a real hold at the moment but I am doing everything I can think of to help it disappear, I even think I feel a little better this evening, but I am off to bed in a mo anyway..got a busy day tomorrow with the Lovely Jo (welshtigger) popping down to London and while here paying a visit :eek:
So sweet dreams everyone :hug99: xxxx :zz: xxxx

Lily lovely photos of the wee one im just trying to keep up so sorry if my messages are a bit brief atm

Thanks sweetie, don't worry about keeping up here hun I truly understand, hope you got lots sorted today and you're ok...thinking of you and your family and keeping you all in my prayers :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Forgot my positives darn it so here they are :

Positives Monday 30th January 2012

1) Despite waking up feeling like carp, I was happy and very positive.
2) Had a lovely lie in
3) Had a lovely message from my niece in law, and more pics of Lyla ...aww so cute
4) Had an amazing dinner yummy
5) Have the best family in the world and I love them all...real and minimins
6) The Lovely Jo (Welshtigger) is coming to visit tomorrow and I am very excited xxx

Menu Monday 30th January 2012

Breakfast:
None didn't wake till noon :eek:
Coffee 1.5 syns
Mandarin

Lunch:
4 x wholemeal Bread Hexb + 5 syns
Ham
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
2 x Mandarins
Hot NAS Ribena

Dinner :
Beef Stir Fry 1 syn (2 tsps = 4.5 syns sesame oil shared between 4) (lean Beef, Cabbage, Sprouts, Baby corn, Water Chestnuts, Peppers, Bean spouts, Carrots,)
Brown rice
Sharwood's Fine Noodles
Homemade Sweet and Sour Sauce 2 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Milky Mud Pie Options (13g) 2.5 syns+ Hexa

Syns for the day = 12
Syns for the week (day7) = 89/105

Morning Lily,

Just pinched your Gammon recipe... I must try that! YUM!!!

Have a wonderful day with the lovely Jo... Can't wait to hear all about it!! :) xxx

Morning Lily,

I haven't cooked anything out of the new All in One cookbook yet, although your gammon sounded delicious, but I would omit the cloves, as can't stand the smell of them after making a pomander out of an orange studded with cloves from Blue Peter when I was younger:eek:

So, going to have a better look through it today :)

Back