Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

So to today's Positives :

Positives for Tuesday 31st January 2012

1) Got up even though I felt carp and had only had a few hours sleep, feeling very happy and positive.
2) Feel a lot better than yesterday and hopefully not as good as tomorrow (if that makes sense lol)
3) Had some lovely food and my gorgeous grill up tonight, very full very satisfied yummy
4) Met the very lovely Jo and equally as lovely Matt, so not happy they are going home tomorrow, but looking forward to them coming back later in the year :hug99:
5) I have the best C in the world, Jo agrees, he's God :giggle:
6) Have the best family in the world both real and mini's xxx

Im so glad you had a lovely time with Jo and Matt!

Well done on the maintaining especially with feeling under the weather, next week will be amazing!xx

Menu Tuesday 31st January 2012

Breakfast:
Fruit salad
Fat Free Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns

Mid Morning:
Cup of Tea 1 syn
Mandarin

Lunch:
Minestrone Soup
Cup of Tea 1 syn

Dinner:
2 x Poached Eggs
2 x Bacon
2 x Morrisons 60% Fat Free Sausages 1 syn
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Baked Beans
100g Homefries 2 syns
3 x bread Hexb + 2.5 syns
Marg 2 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Fruit throughout the day
Milky Options 2 syns + Hexa

Syns for today = 13 syns
Syns for the week (Day 1) = 13/105

Im so glad you had a lovely time with Jo and Matt!

Well done on the maintaining especially with feeling under the weather, next week will be amazing!xx

glad all went well with Jo :D

sts is good when you've been poorly mate. Next week will be a good one :D :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Emma and Jackie, I am really happy with sts, when you're feeling ill, you often pick and I did...so that was a really good result for me, I tried to stick to meals and even though they were cooked I just din't feel much like eating them all...so next week will hopefully be at least the 3lb I still have left to get rid of from my xmas gain.

I can't emphasis just how lovely both Jo and Matt are, hope we do get some time together tomorrow for a proper chat xxx:hug99: xxx

Got a bit of a headache, so I am going to say goodnight and catch you all tomorrow, early night for me ...sweet dreams all :hug99: :zz: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thanks Emma and Jackie, I am really happy with sts, when you're feeling ill, you often pick and I did...so that was a really good result for me, I tried to stick to meals and even though they were cooked I just din't feel much like eating them all...so next week will hopefully be at least the 3lb I still have left to get rid of from my xmas gain.

I can't emphasis just how lovely both Jo and Matt are, hope we do get some time together tomorrow for a proper chat xxx:hug99: xxx

Thank you for your kind words lily! We've not long sat down for our tea, as there was a 40min wait for a table! But the starter was yummy!
Was fab to finally meet you too, and your lovely family! Let me know when ur back tomorrow and will see what we can sort xxxxxx

Glad you had a lovely time meeting Jo and Matt :) And equally glad Jo and Matt had a lovely time meeting you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug: well done on sts hun, I know what you mean about the picking when you're ill

hope you're feeling at the very least a bit better in the morning xx

JaneB said:
Morning Lily, hope you managed to have another chat with Jo and Matt this morning. xx

Not yet!!! Matts in his interview at the moment, and we're going to see lily after x hope all is good with u Jane, it's crazy to think we only live about 5miles from each other x

Well done on STS Lily, particularly after Pringlegate!:eek:

Hope you get to catch up with Jo and Matt again later x

Morning everyone, hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.
Well she's here, my lovely great niece has put in an appearance at last, only 12 days late, Miss Layla May Limerick was born this morning weighing 8lb 15oz, mum, dad :giggle: and baby are all doing fabulously, she is gorgeous, spitting image of her daddy, shame I have this horrible cold, as I can't wait to see her xxxx

I've joined the broody queue, Lyla's hair is amazingly cute :D

Mn I might try nabbing that all in one cookbook if they sell it on the sw online bookshop, sounds like it's got plenty of yummy stuff in it! Not sure about the gammon though, think I'd rather have the honey roasted recipe :)

Glad you enjoyed your meetup with Jo and Matt. Hhope you feel better soon so you can meet Lyla too xxxxx

Glad you had a lovely time meeting Jo and Matt :) And equally glad Jo and Matt had a lovely time meeting you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun I did have a good time they are both fab-u-lous xxxx

:bighug: well done on sts hun, I know what you mean about the picking when you're ill

hope you're feeling at the very least a bit better in the morning xx

Thanks hunni, I got lucky phew, lol
I don't stop eating when I'm ill, I just stop eating decent food lol
I am feeling a lot better today hun, tickly cough and a headache, but other than that not too bad at all, mind you close on 3 hours exercise with Terry, probably didn't help my head although it may have helped my waistline lol :hug99: xxx

Morning Lily, hope you managed to have another chat with Jo and Matt this morning. xx

Thanks Jane, Jo and Matt popped over after Matt's interview and stayed a little longer than planned I believed, I do talk the hind legs off a donkey I'm afraid lol....it was lovely meeting them, they are a super special couple xxx

sounds like you all had a lovely chat :D
glad you enjoyed it ,

well done on the stay the same, i love your positive attitude to it, I really need to get my head in to the game at the mo so seeing your positivity, helped motivate me.

have a lovely day xxxx

Thanks hun I loved meeting Jo and Matt they are a very lovely couple (even Mal thought so and he doesn't like anyone :giggle:).
I just feel so positive hun, I don't know if it's Jackie's positivity rubbing off or just me being fed up of all the weight but I seriously am happy and sts or not raring to lose big loads this year, hopefully at least 4st By the time I go on hols in August, just glad to have been of any help :hug99:, hope you're having a great day xxx

Well done on the STS while you've been ill, always hard to face real food and comfort nibbles are so much more appealing. :)

Glad you had a good catch up with Jo and Matt. Hope your enjoy today's chat with them too. :D

I am so lucky to have got away with a sts, so have to be extra good this week and work my booty off too....just put Terry through his paces for the last nearly 3 hours, although I didn't actually manage the 3 hours myself, was coughing a bit after about 90 minutes, but Terry wanted to carry on, so i joined in sporadically....so I would guess I have most likely have done about 2 hours in total.

Jo and Matt, we feel like we've known them forever, very lovely friendly relaxed couple and even Chessie boy didn't snarl so that's a good sign :giggle: xxxx

Well done on STS Lily, particularly after Pringlegate!:eek:

Hope you get to catch up with Jo and Matt again later x

:eek: Pringlegate, I probably ate about 160g of a 190g tube over the course of Saturday, at 11syns for 40g I would say it's got to be 50 syns for a tube and I would easily have eaten 45 of them, so sts was a very lucky result lol.
Had a lovely catch up with Jo and Matt today, a very lovely couple in person, same as on here exactly :hug99: xxxx

Glad you enjoyed your evening Lily hope you managed to meet up again x

I loved having Jo and Matt at group last night, they fitted right in and again at Chez Lily's today, it was so nice having a good chinwag, they're very lovely people :hug99:xxx

I've joined the broody queue, Lyla's hair is amazingly cute :D

She is so adorable, I got more pictures through of her today, awwww I won't keep putting them up though cos I won't stop lol...I too am broody, good job I can't do anything about it though lol
Mn I might try nabbing that all in one cookbook if they sell it on the sw online bookshop, sounds like it's got plenty of yummy stuff in it! Not sure about the gammon though, think I'd rather have the honey roasted recipe :)

Definitely do treat yourself to the book hun, the recipes are delightful, can't wait to try them all lol...the gammon was lovely just need to be careful with the cloves though
Glad you enjoyed your meetup with Jo and Matt. Hhope you feel better soon so you can meet Lyla too xxxxx

Had a fabulous meet with Jo and Matt, they are both so lovely, adorbale ,genuinely wonderful people.....very well suited to each other in my opinion, can't wait to do it again :hug99: xxxx

Can't wait to meet the gorgeous Lyla, Kirsty n Mark went to see her last night and said the pics don't do her justice so now I am jealous lol :hug99: xxx

How lovely is that - meeting minimins friends in real life! Bet you have a good loss next week after this week's STS but sure this is down to being poorly. Lol - Pringlegate - I love it! xxx

How lovely is that - meeting minimins friends in real life! Bet you have a good loss next week after this week's STS but sure this is down to being poorly. Lol - Pringlegate - I love it! xxx

It was really nice hun, Jo is a really lovely lady that deserves all things good in her life, Matt's ok too :giggle:, seriously they are a very special couple, warm and friendly x
I hope I have a good loss, managed to do about 2 hours exercise today, but now got a bad headache again, maybe too much too soon, gonna write my positives and go have a rest me thinks ....Pringlegate :eek:...I am normally the 1st person to say if you haven't checked the syns don't put it in your mouth, should have listened to my own advice lol, but like I said I was lucky enough to get away with it,so gotta be extra good this week :hug99: xxx

Back