Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

note to self DO NOT ANNOY CORKEY :hide:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Corkey will POP! :8855:

Awwww I'm not a thug or owt........I do stand mi ground though! lol

Corkey will POP! :8855:

Awwww I'm not a thug or owt........I do stand mi ground though! lol

Same, I never used to but age is a wonderful thing, as I said on Mandy's diary, I can't wait till someone other than Mal thinks I am a crabby ole b*tch lol

Oh and Roziee my family originate from that area, my beloved Grandad was from Whitley Bay xx

:giggle: Just had a bloody good chuckle in your diary Lily

We are a right bunch of violent types aren't we
Corky is a woman after me own heart....
whack erm hard... whack erm fast.....
ask questions later haha....

hope you are having a nice Sunday lovely
and that your feeling better xx

Hey everyone, thanks again for the lovely messages...while I am feeling a lot better I am finding myself getting very tired very quickly, I haven't managed to get to everyone's diary yet today or my own come to it :giggle: and I am struggling to stay awake, so I am not going to struggle I am going for a nap and I will catch up later, do my menu and positives but for now :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: :zz: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely Lily,

Hope you are feeling a good bit better today.:D

Count me in on the neighbour doin (good scots term "I'll gie you a doin") Had I mentioned I used to be quite good at Karate no black belt or nowt but can land a punch and a mean roundhouse kick as required.:rolleyes:

So glad you & Mal confronted her but no-one can really be that thick. Can they?:rolleyes:

Had a good laugh at your diary and I'm glad you've got some of your fight back.:D:D

Hi everyone, thanks for all your lovely messages...I just popped on to tell you, that I went to the doctors this morning cos I was awake most of last night with the worst earache and feeling really sick and giddy, I have an infection in my inner ear and am now on painkillers and ab's...at least it's not my usual bronchitis...I will try and pop back later but probably won't...am feeling really giddy, so going to go lay down and take it easy for the next few days, I won't be going to WI tomorrow night...so I will have to wi at home this week.
Catch you all soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Take care Lily. Follow the way you feel. Your body knows best, sleep when you feel like it.
Will pop back tomorrow morning to see how you are..............

By the way, my Great Danes eat neighbours quickly and cleanly..........no trace, no evidence lol :D

Ouch earache horrible, no way to make it better and it can make you dizzy and sicky too. Hope the Ab's kick in real soon. So glad you went to the docs as these things can really drag on. :sigh:

Think you are wise planning to do as little as poss and just catch up on your sleep and get better.:)

Hope your scales give you the result you're looking for.:rolleyes:

:bighug::4635:

Sweet dreams

Take care lily. My ear infection lasted over three weeks recently so I know how you feel x

Back