Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi Lily,

I hope you start to feel better soon Hunny! I know exactly how you feel with the ongoing cold! :-( Which is why i am typing this at 3am... I am also still full of it and can't sleep.

I also have co-drydomol from when my back went last year and they are soooo strong! It will have been them that made u all disorientated and dizzy! I call them donkey Tablets, as they would even knock out a donkey !

I hope your foot gets better soon too....

Big hugs Lily, you will be amazed how you feel after a good nights sleep!!

Lots of love Lilly! :) xxxxxx

Hey Sugar, I had forgotten how strong the co-dydramol are, I had been taking 10/500's for normal everyday aches and pains, but when my back was bad they prescribed 30/500's and I remember last time I took them being in bed for a few days feeling spaced out lol
I am sure a good nights sleep would have done me a power of good, but unfortunately my ar*ehole of a neighbour decided last night to put her music on at 2.12am waking me and believe me if I have complained in the past about how loud it was, that was nothing compared to last night, my house was literally shaking and she continued to play it till 5.50 this morning and then stood outside shouting, I think she thought she was talking but she was so pi**ed, she was actually screaming, for another 40 mins.
But thank you anyways hun, hope you're feeling better soon too :hug99: xxxx
Morning my lovely twin and how are you today :bighug: I do hope you are feeling a little better. This cold thing is horrid. I felt so poorly with it but touch wood I seem much better today :fingerscrossed: I have been busy reading my new cookbook, all in one :D tiizz amazing Lily. I love it and so many recipes in it that I can make and the whole family will eat, my dilema is where to start :8855:

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey sweetie, I think I may have turned a corner with the cold, while I still feel carp, it's beginning to break up off my chest...still got the headache but that's no wonder with my neighbour blastiung her music out all night ....right now I am trying to think of some positives but the only one I can think of is I positively want to strangle her...well I'd like to torture her first, (to make up for the torture she's put me through the last, almost 3 years) but then that would make me sound evil :8855:
I love the All in one book is by far the best one, I know what you mean about not knowinbg which to try first, they are all so lovely and to be honest hun I don't think you'll be disappointed whichever you try first. We have tried loads and love them all, but it's me and mal alone tonight, so I think I am going with the rich bolognaise pasta bake tonight, with a Jacket spud and loads of salad yummy .
Hope you have a great day hunni:hug99: xxx

morning lovely lily :D, won't say good cos it sounds like it might not be.:bighug:

i think we should all come to yours and torture your neighbour with you:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

stay warm today, and rest that foot glad the cold seems a little better

have a lovely day xxxx

Morning Lily xxx :bighug:

I'm up for torturing your neighbour - and I'll bring Elliott!!! What a biatch :-(

Hope your headache goes soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm all up for a bit of neighbour torture :D
Afternoon Lily m'lovely
glad to hear the cold is breaking a bit
hope you are feeling much better soon

Only a quick post...cus I gotta go to work *sigh*

I just wanna say- love you lots mum- and really really hope you're feeling better soon xxxxxx

morning lovely lily :D, won't say good cos it sounds like it might not be.:bighug:

i think we should all come to yours and torture your neighbour with you:sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

stay warm today, and rest that foot glad the cold seems a little better

have a lovely day xxxx

Morning Lily xxx :bighug:

I'm up for torturing your neighbour - and I'll bring Elliott!!! What a biatch :-(

Hope your headache goes soon xxx

I'm all up for a bit of neighbour torture :D
Afternoon Lily m'lovely
glad to hear the cold is breaking a bit
hope you are feeling much better soon

yep, count me in too for the neighbour torture please ;)

hope the headache hurries up and goes away :bighug:

Feel better soon:hug99: count me in too;) sounds like a right nightmare!! xx

Sorry I disappeared earlier, had visitors turn up and then fell asleep...Ohhh I love it got my own little Posse, shall we torture her and then hang draw and quarter her too ...hahaha.
Well we have snow too now and we were at the door admiring it when she walked round the corner, tired to ignore us but Mal called her over, told her he is sick of her darn music and that we have now posted off a nuisance diary and that we weren't the ones that reported her for prostitution and we are sick of the sh*t stirring and name slurring that goes on round here, she asked who told us that it had been said that we had been the ones to report her ....so like good neighbours that we are, we told her that it was her neighbour and confidante who couldn't wait to blab to very good friends of ours, she look mortified :8855: :8855: :8855:, why do I want to shout, what goes around comes around ...you reap what you sow ...she thought her neighbour was someone she could really trust, I forgot to warn her that her neighbour is known as the local observer paper :giggle: oh well, she didn't look happy as she went indoors, I on the other hand was ecstatic, oh and she reckons she didn't realise the music was that loud ...as my Mother would always say what a load of B*llocks :8855: xxxx

Only a quick post...cus I gotta go to work *sigh*

I just wanna say- love you lots mum- and really really hope you're feeling better soon xxxxxx

Have a good day at work hun, and thank you...I still feel a bit cack but it's better :hug99: xxxx

Good on Mal for calling her over! I'd punch her bl&&ding lights out if she lived next door to me! lol I would, I really, really would ya know! :giggle:

Good on Mal for calling her over! I'd punch her bl&&ding lights out if she lived next door to me! lol I would, I really, really would ya know! :giggle:

Love Mal!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

The thing is we were both more angry that we'd been accused of doing something we hadn't done, even more so than the noise you kind of get used to it after a while, but we left her in no diubt that we hadn't reported her as a prostitute but said it in a way that implied even though we think she is :8855:, but that we had reported her for the noise ...so funny to see her face ...has really cheered me up.

Corkscrew if ever your down this way, be my guest to have a pop at her :8855: xxxx

I'd make a special trip Lily :D lol

Oooooh we could have a b*tch bashing party and play loud music to drown out her screams :giggle: xxxx

No need for the music Lily. There wouldn't be any screams to drown out. I could take her in one! Quick - quiet and effective ;) :rotflmao:

Party afterward though :D lol

No need for the music Lily. There wouldn't be any screams to drown out. I could take her in one! Quick - quiet and effective ;) :rotflmao:

Party afterward though :D lol

Now you're my kind of gal...when are you free? :8855: xxx

Back