Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hey everyone, finally got home, lost 3.5lb at wi, am very chiffed with that especially as I only really ended up following SE for 4 days and realised after the 4 days I'd done it wrogn anyways lol...oh well it worked am gonna do the same this week and for a few weeks to come as long as I am following the basic principles of it and continuing to exercise, I think I may well find I am back on it.....:woohoo:

Just got back from Kelly's finally finished making the cakes and Kia's b'day cake....ewwww lol you ladies that are chocoholics look away now :giggle:...Kia was over the moon, can't wait to show the picture to all her buddies at school tomorrow...can't believe she's 11 tomorrow xxxx
So another full day at Kelly's ...shattered.com...oh bugger still got to make the cheesecake and it has to be done tonight so it sets xxxx

Photo0021.jpg

Well done Lilly... 3.5 is AMAZING!!

But talking of AMAZING.. That cake!! OMG!! I nearly licked my screen!!

:) xxxx

Well done lovely xxx sorry I haven't replied to the post on my diary-my head is so full of crap that I need to filter it all before I post in my diary xxxxxx

Woohoo well done on the loss!

And the cake :drool: like sugar i nearly licked the screen lol xx

Well done Lilly... 3.5 is AMAZING!!

But talking of AMAZING.. That cake!! OMG!! I nearly licked my screen!!

:) xxxx

Thanks hun, that cake looks even more amazing in real life, thank god I'm really not a chocoholic lol although Kia is ...the cake is made entirely of chocolate and the frosting is made with 400g of chocolate and a pot of double cream and then it is just completely covered in twirl bites, mini creme eggs, smarties, caramel buttons and crunchie rocks....I reckon even a look costs about 30 syns lol...but it's what Kia asked for and as it's her b'day I think she should have it :eek: lol :hug99: xxxx xxxx

Well done lovely xxx sorry I haven't replied to the post on my diary-my head is so full of crap that I need to filter it all before I post in my diary xxxxxx

Thanks sweetie, don't worry about answering it hunni, I know you're having a tough time at the mo, just sort you out, I'll be here when you're back to your old self sweetie xxx:hug99: xxx
Excellent work,

Thanks hun :hug99: xxx

Well done on the loss Lily WTG.:winner:

Thanks hun xxx am off to your diary in a mo to see how you did this week xxx
Cake looks amazing just how many tons of choc are in it?

You don't want to know, I saw what went into it and it's making me feel sick lol.....let's just say a tiny slither will be enough for anyone xx

Where do you get the energy to be thinking about starting to make a cheesecake at this time of night.

Again well done.

I don't have the energy, I am shattered but I have to do it, Kia specifically asked me to make one and to be honest half hour tops and it'll be in the fridge setting, and then just got to top it with the lemon curd tomorrow ..yum yum ...so I am going to have an hour to myself then do it :hug99: xxxxx

Congrats on the loss lily. Fab :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sweetie, that's the 3.5lb I gained last week so now I have to get the same off next week, have decided to do the SE again for a few days as it seems to really help along with being back exercising and drinking the water again :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Oh by the way I forgot to say, been a long evening lol....I got Biggest Loser in our group tonight, was sposed to be last week but C's wife has been really ill in hospital and he forgot about it till tonight ...another sash for my wall :woohoo: xxxx

Very much deserved as well! :)

I reckon Ive put 2 stone on just looking at that cake ;) lol xx

yeah, well done lily couldn't wait to get home and see how you had done :D:D:D

so pleased for you xxx:happy096::happy096::happy096:

Thanks sweetie, was dead nervous cos firstly didn't have my scales here to check before hand so it was a blind wi lol and cos even though I did the 4 days on SE after the green tea debacle it all seemed to go t*its up and I was convinced I had gained again...so I was really over the moon and gonna do exactly the same again this week till I get myself fully back on track :hug99: xxxx
Woohoo well done on the loss!

And the cake :drool: like sugar i nearly licked the screen lol xx

Thanks sweetie, the cake was really :eek: Kelly says she is going to have a slice, not sure I will got to be hundreds of syns lol xxx:hug99: xxxx

Whoo hoo fabby loss , amazing cake, and well done on biggest looser your a star xx

What a star!!! You'll end up with every award going at this rate. My C has never even mentioned the competition.

I had to ask my C about it and he handed me the sash as we were packing up to go home apologised for not remembering and said he'd make a big deal next week, he looked shattered though poor man ...I also asked him about others that he hadn't done such as Miss Slinky and he said he didn't agree with the principles of some of the awards...which is his perogative I spose....I am happy though lol
Oh and I also asked him about the syns...I was told that if you're over 16st you can have 20 syns a day...he said yes that's true the heavier you are the more syns you can have but I don't feel that anyone needs more than 15, I said that wasn't his choice and he agreed,butsaid that he felt it complicated the plan too so I can see that too, I said that I wouldn't personally want to eat more than 15 a day anyways, but it should still have been my choice :hug99: xxxxxx

Whoo hoo fabby loss , amazing cake, and well done on biggest looser your a star xx

Thank you hun :hug99: xxxxxxxx

:party0049::party0019::party0038::party0049:

even better xxxxxxx can't think of any body more deserving xxxxx

Aww gee you'll make me blush hun ...thank you very much xxxx:hug99:xxxx

That's good you keep him right. Do they think we came down in the last shower.

If my C follows the same reasoning she doesn't approve of SOT Year only 2 SOTM's no slinky no BM no biggest loser. I think I'm getting short changed a bit. :)

I totally agree hun, we all pay the same fees we should all have a chance at the same awards it's not right...having said that his reasoning for not doing Miss Slinky was a personal choice and I can't argue with his feelings so I am happy to let that one go...but I don't think I'd be happy to let others go so easy ....I know he didn't deliberately not do the Biggest Loser title...poor man has had a real rough ride through life, his wife has a very debilitating illness that puts her in hospital on a regular basis and he lost his son 3 years ago, to adult cot death syndrome at 19 years of age ...plus he's not well himself, but he's lovely and just muddles on all the time...such an example xxxxxx

Well done (again) Lily xxx

Thanks (again) Lisa :giggle: :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Yay lovely lily well done on your loss x x am drooling at the cake x can I put an order in ;-) your award should be "miss inspiration " x x x

Back