Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Ditto! Fabulous posts from fabulous folk on here.

Yea same here , sending lots of love lily xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so behind I'm not reading back but wanted to pop in and say hi. Hi x

awwww Lily could it be fluid retention or something ? :bighug: :bighug: I am sorry to hear this but that will be off next week with food planning you are doing and putting your menus up (for me to pinch ;) )

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Great attitude to your gain Lily. I used to do two consecutive aquafit classes on a Monday eve a few years back and try to fit in a couple more during the week, but my skin couldn't take the pace and I had to quit. Hope yours holds up OK as it was fun while it lasted.

Looking forward to nicking more of your menu ideas too. Hope you've had a constructive evening planning everything. I'm thinking of having another go at SE this week to get past my gain too. :)

Lily you know that when you put your mind to something you always achieve it.. And I know you'll get a grip of your weight loss now and have lots and lots of weeks now where you will lose consistently x

Morning Lily x

I hope the SAS sheets help. I've been counting back from 70 syns this week as a challenge and I've found I've been underestimating some days too! It was one of the challenges our c offered this week. Only thing is we had to include WI night which I usually ignore! So I'm down to 1.5 syns until WI - thursday night!!!

Your 2lb will be gone next week so I'm not worried about you x

Lily, enjoy your class with Kelly and enjoy some time to yourself. ;)
Sometimes we do need to step away from the computer and get out there and do things.

You're going to do this! Absolutely no doubt. You're so nearly there after a long ole haul. You're strong. You know, we know.
Look at those pictures again Lily.

I wrote on my diary many month ago that this amazing person Lily had inspired me to believe that I could do something I thought I couldn't.
That she'd helped me put the puzzle together. I really feel I have through my time here and your part of that has been huge.
My head is nearly sorted and now its a case of setting it all in motion with the realistic approach and not idealistic approach.
This diary helped with that.

So whether here or at home, get back to what you do best Lily. And remember - you first. Get this blessed journey done and dusted with.

I was watching Biggest Loser last night and in awe of the guy who won it with a 12stone something loss.
Then I thought - Lily's done that. She weighed around the same when she started and similar now.
He's just won £25,000 for doing what you've done. :eek:
The enormity of what you've achieved so far hit me when I remembered watching his struggle over the series, the physical challenges alone let alone the mental ones.
Then to WOW at the changed appearance last night. You could have been stood there. Its your story, too. You've done the same.
So.....

animatedfireworks-14.gif

congratulationblueglow.gif

I honestly don't think I could have put it any better, or even worded it differently.

It'll snap back into place Lily :bighug:

What an amazing, fantastic post. Every word a true one.............

congratulationblueglow.gif
from me too.

I think you should print of that entry from Crumble............you need, never ever to forget it,

lots of love xxxxx

of course the more the merrier :D

Morning Lily x

Morning lily, thankyou for all the recipes can't wait to get making them ,
Have a lovely day and fun at your aquafit, xxxxx hugs xxxxx

Hi Lily, just saying hello as there is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said, so will just say that I agree and couldn't say anything better than its already been said.

Just know that you have the love and support of everyone of us and we all know that this little blip will be well and truly squashed by this time next week.

xx

Fab posts Crumble and Jackie you said just what I was thinking but couldn't find words for.

It appears that half of the SW community on here are having a rethink and going back to basics today. All good.

Hope you enjoted aquafit and you basics day is going well. :)

Ditto! Fabulous posts from fabulous folk on here.

Yea same here , sending lots of love lily xxx

I'm so behind I'm not reading back but wanted to pop in and say hi. Hi x

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages, Crumble and Jackie you both made me :cry: I spent all last night going through my books and my cookery books and have planned a lovely menu for everyday of the rest of this month and we (Me, Kelly and Kirsty) are going to plan the whole of April and then every month, maybe a week or 2 at a time.....I realised today that all this faffing about over the last 4 months is me....I get complacent and start cutting corners and the last time I did this I was stagnant for nearly 2 years, that is not going to happen here...I am as excited rather than being confident as I was before, about getting back into this properly.
I have spent far too much time on everyone else and not me....Kelly said today that I need to listen to the advice that I give her which is not to spread myself too thin....so I am going to do just that....I joined the aquarobics class today, I have to wear sandals to protect my feet, they were ok when I came out and seem to be holding out even if they are a little sore, but that could be the walking round Watford and then the Just dance 3 where Kelly and I competed ....I held my own, beat her a few times resoundingly, but she obvously was the over all victor, but we had fun and are planning on doing the same 3 x a week, only I will only do aquarobics once a week, Kelly is going 3 x....I know I can do this and have looked at every aspect of it again, oh and yes Lisa the SAS forms are really helping me
So yes my lovely twin , I am going back to basics and if I miss a day of posting my menu or my positives then I expect to be told about it :eek: best not miss one then eh? :giggle:

Crumble I am going to print off your lovely post and put it on my fridge, I too watched that Kevin guy win biggest loser and I was in awe till I realised actually he's lost about the same amount as me and it did make me realise and he did look awesome too didn't he...so girls once again thank you all so much, you are the best friends anyone could ever have and I love each and everyone of you so much and you know what, we will do this, all of us :bighug: :hug99: :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Menu for Wednesday 14th March 2012

Breakfast:
2 x Weetabix 6 syns
Toffee Mullerlight Yoghurt
Banana
Blueberries
Kiwi Fruit
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Fritatta (Onion, celery, carrot, spring onion, sprouts, tomatoes, peppers, 3 Eggs, Cheese Hexa)
Baked Beans
Grilled Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Water 1 pint

Mid Afternoon:
Sugar Free Cream Soda
Banana
Mandarin

Dinner:
Jacket Potato
Chilli Con Carn 6 syns (ran out of extra lean mince)with lots of mixed veg and red kidney beans and chickpeas
Cottage Cheese
Mixed Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras:
Peanut Hifi Bar Hexb
Banana
Mandarin
Grapes

Drank a further 3 pints of water while exercising and walking

Syns for today = 13.5

Positives for Wednesday 14th March 2012

1) Woke up in a very good mood ready to sort myself out once and for all
2) Had a fabulous day with my daughter at aquarobics, shopping and then doing Just Dance 3
3) Have the best family in the world
4) Have the best friends in the world :bighug:
5) Am really excited about losing the weight and going on my first holiday in 16 years with myn lovely family, being a lot slimmer than I was last time we went

Once again, thank you all so much for your love and support :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Food sounding delish
And great positives to Lily ... You are sounding really positive and organised with this back to basics

All sounds fabulous lily. Well done for getting in the pool too.

All the water drinking paid off for me 3.5 off ;-)

All sounds fabulous lily. Well done for getting in the pool too.

All the water drinking paid off for me 3.5 off ;-)

Thanks hun, believe me it was the hardest thing I have done for a long time, but glad I did lol
:woohoo: well done you ...amazing loss hun, keep up the work with the water, it's almost magic isn't it :giggle: xxxxx

I was going to catch up on a few diaries tonight ladies, but to be honest, not sure if it was the water, the exercise or the shopping, but I am shattered, really struggling to stay awake....I am off exercising again tomorrow, hope to get here before I go but if not will try and pop in tomorrow night, nighty night all :hug99: xxxxx:zz:xxxxx

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I can't say anything anybody else hasn't said lily.

everybody knows about my lily, my inspiration and one of the first diaries i turn to when feeling like I can't do this.

you have taught me its not a race, inspired me to exercise and provided me with so much advice and support

remember honey your not in this alone so many people want to support you like you have supported us xxx

I am up for a back to basic's i am even considering joining a class to kick start me :eek:

WE WILL DO THIS LILY, ALL OF US TOGETHER :D xxxxx

I think my lovely lily that sometimes we tend to look at the recent things (Ie . A stalemate on the weighing scales ) And forget what we have achieved so far and how much healthier we are . I do this myself well I did lily untill I became friends with people like yourself who don't give up . WE ARE DOING WELL and WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER x x x
MISS INSPIRATION x x x

you're so inspirational Mum! :) Seriously- your positive attitude is catching! heehee

we CAN do this!! All of us!!! :)

Morning Lily, hope you feeling refreshed today and pleased to hear that you have refocused and are feeling excited about turning a corner. Its amazing isn't it how complacency creeps up on us but all credit to you as you have grabbed it with both hands and thrown it back where it belongs...........OUT!!!

So, here is to you and a fresh start :)

:wavey: Morning Lily :wavey:

:hug99:Sorry, I have been way behind on diaries, but glad that you are now back focused :hug99:

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I can't say anything anybody else hasn't said lily.

everybody knows about my lily, my inspiration and one of the first diaries i turn to when feeling like I can't do this.

you have taught me its not a race, inspired me to exercise and provided me with so much advice and support

remember honey your not in this alone so many people want to support you like you have supported us xxx

I am up for a back to basic's i am even considering joining a class to kick start me :eek:

WE WILL DO THIS LILY, ALL OF US TOGETHER :D xxxxx

Aww Mandy, that made me :cry: too, you are all so lovely to me, I am so happy to have been of some help and inspiration to you all, but I have been meandering about and cutting corners and it's lead to a downfall....not any more I want this weight gone, I want to be able to walk and play with my grandkidfs while we're on holiday, so this has stopped right here, I have just about 5 months to get as much weight off as I can so yep same for me...Back to Basics is definitely the way forward :hug99: xxxxxx

I think my lovely lily that sometimes we tend to look at the recent things (Ie . A stalemate on the weighing scales ) And forget what we have achieved so far and how much healthier we are . I do this myself well I did lily untill I became friends with people like yourself who don't give up . WE ARE DOING WELL and WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER x x x
MISS INSPIRATION x x x

Awww Katie, please I am :cry: yet again, you really are all so wonderful and as much as you all see me as an inspiration I can tell you that each and every one of you has inspired me so much, I WILL NOT GIVE UP and WE WILL DO THIS, ALL OF US xxxx:hug99:xxx

you're so inspirational Mum! :) Seriously- your positive attitude is catching! heehee

we CAN do this!! All of us!!! :)

Aww thanks you sweetie, you are the most awesome person yourself, you are such an inspiration, I look at your photos regularly and show them to everyone, you inspire me everyday hun .....luff you too :hug99: xxxx

Morning Lily, hope you feeling refreshed today and pleased to hear that you have refocused and are feeling excited about turning a corner. Its amazing isn't it how complacency creeps up on us but all credit to you as you have grabbed it with both hands and thrown it back where it belongs...........OUT!!!

So, here is to you and a fresh start :)

Hey sweetie, you're right I am refocused but I've said that before you might say, yep you'd be right, but this time I am actually excited and I am getting off my butt and doing something about it, not just talking the talk, thank you so much for all your love and support :hug99: xxxxxx

:wavey: Morning Lily :wavey:

:hug99:Sorry, I have been way behind on diaries, but glad that you are now back focused :hug99:

Thank you sweetie, that makes two of us way behind, but right now this is about me and as much as I want to catch up I don't have the time, but I will I promise :hug99: xxx

Hi lovely Lily.

Glad you enjoyed your aquafit class. And WTG on all the other exercise and on being so organised. More power to you. Can you send some of it my way too.

Hope you're having a good day. :)

Hey sweetie, I absolutely loved it, but I paid the price last night, my feet peeled really badly (will tell you more in a mo, my lunch is ready lol ).
I have been to Kelly's and exercised, more on that too in a mo and will fill you all in soon.
I hope I can pass it all your way so much cos you deserve to have it.
I am having a fab day hun, hope you are too :hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Just going to have my lunch and I will catch up shortly :bighug: xxxxxxx

Right so back from lunch...it was yum and very filling....will write up my menu for the day later.

After my lovely day at aquarobics and then shopping and finishing with Just Dance 3 at Kelly's my feet gave out and I woke at about 2am and they were really sore, and hurting badly and on closer inspection they were starting to peel and boy did they peel, I reckon there was enough skin to redo 3 people's feet in skin grafts it was just so thorough and it was as I said really really sore and burning, so I spent the next hour or more using my creams and ointments and just kept lathering it and then massaging it, eventually falling back to sleep somewhere around 4o'clock-ish. Consequently woke later than intended and rushed about to get myself ready, was going to call off doing the exercise at Kelly's but decided to go ahead and do what I could do (that's new I would have definitely sat back and said my feet hurt, I'm not going). So arrived at Kelly's about 11.30 and even though my feet were sore (not as bad as I imagined they would be going by past peels), I managed to do quite a bit of just dance 3, only this time in my soft slippers and when they got sore I just sat for a bit while doing the movements without using my feet, I still sweated as much believe me lol...so I am dead proud of me for that, like I said normally I would just sit back maybe doi a few weights and that would be it, but not today. So I am home now and about to get in the bath and then soak my feet before returning to Kelly's for a lovely pre-mother's day lamb roast.
Kelly's hubby will be working all day Sunday (works for the RAC and will be on 9-6pm) and by the time he gets home Kelly and the kids (who are at mine for Dinner) will be heading home to get the kids ready for school on Monday, so they have decided to have their own pre-mother's day dinner tonight so that Simon can be part of it and have invited me and Mal (Kirsty and Mark are already going out tonight, Kirsty has a job interview this afternoon and they are going to celebrate...god knows why they are celebrating but hey it's their lives lol)...so I have just enough time to put up my food menu for today and my positives and then head for the bath and soak my feet before heading back to Kelly's.
So catch you all later :hug99: xxxxxxx

Positives for Thursday 15th March 2012

1) Woke late but feeling really good and very positive
2) Despite a bad peel of my feet last night, I still managed to do my exercise and am happy that unlike other times I didn't just say I can't do this :woohoo:
3) Having a lovely pre-mother's day meal cooked by my lovely son in law and really looking forward to it (my 2 son in laws are both phenomenal cooks :drool: )
4) I have the best husband, kids and grandkids in the world, rest of my family aren't too bad either :giggle:
5) I have the best mini friends in the whole world too and I love each and every one of you :bighug: xxxxx

Back