Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

2lb off woopee, that's brilliant xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you all, really does feel like I'm back on it, have lost 4lb this month so far, that's the most I have lost in 4 months so fingers crossed, it stays that way...have had many losses over the last 4 months but it's been equalled out by all the gains, so I am just 7lbs away from my original lowest weight yayyyy...there is light at the end of this tunnel....another reason I am really surprised by this weeks loss is I had to up the steroids again cos of another outbreak of the dreaded psoriasis, but it died down quickly thank god and is almost back to "normal", whatever normal is to me lol...let's just say I can use my hands it's a bonus and I can walk too so that's a double bonus...well I am off to my bed ladies, I am shattered and got loads on tomorrow, will try and get on and do some catching up....till then, nighty night lovelies and sweet dreams :zz: :hug99: xxxx

Night lovely lily xx definitely a fantastic loss if steroids were involved!xx

Morning all, I hope you all have a great day...me I am so wound up I want to hurt someone right now....I just found out that my beautiful granddaughter Kelsi has been bullied again at school...we have been to the school on numerous occasions about this but this time is one step too far...Kelly Kelsi's mum has rung the education dept, police and is on her way to the school as we speak as this time it has become more serious....yesterday a boy of 15 threatened to push Kelsi who is 13, down the stairs and has been, with his friends, throwing scissors at her on and off since Christmas and what is Kelsi's crime, she is a goth in the making, she likes to dress in black, has black hair, wears black clothes and eyeliner, likes goth music, but is still a sweet and gentle child who loves her family and wouldn't harm a fly and her friends and family all know that, she gets called an Emo regularly...for those of you who don't know what that means, an Emo is a young goth who is into self harming and dreams talks and recites poetry about death....Kelsi is a goth and technically because of her age would be considered an Emo, but she isn't into death or self harming in anyway...and believe me we would know.....I am so damn angry right now I want to harm these little sh*tes that are hurting her, it breaks my heart to see her so frightened and upset....her mother's and mine too, first instinct was to go beat the carp out of the little f*ckers, but sensibility kicked in and we have decided to go take the correct route and go through the education dept and police instead...I hope for their sakes they actually follow this through, as I wouldn't like to see what Kelly's reaction will be if they don't....I am bad enough, Kelly is much more protective than I am or ever was funnily enough. It really p*sses me off that you can't be different in this world, without getting persecuted for it.
Funny thing is, my next door neighbour is a goth, she will be 50 this year and dresses in full goth regalia, now she gets the p*ss taken out of her every single day and if I had a £ for every person who in the 14 years I have lived here, think it's ok to take the pee out of her, I would be really rich, but the truth is, as far as I am concerned, she is the only person in this street and there are 39 houses, that is worth even 5 seconds of my time, she is the loveliest, kindest most helpful person I know, she doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and is so anti drugs that she has dumped god knows how many boyfriends after finding out they smoke weed or take drugs, she is just so against it....she has 2 children 1 of which is Terry the young lad I do exercise with and 1 daughter who is married and expecting a baby....Kelsi gets on fabulously with my neighbour and they are going to a goth clothes sale in Camden this coming Sunday (along with Kelly my daughter)...god I am so angry at people in general, same small minded bigots who think it's funny to take the pee out of fat people or disabled people :flamingmad:
Sorry for ranting everyone, I am just so damn angry and I had to write it down as it was really winding me up ...be back later and let you know how they got on :hug99: xxxxxxx

Oh and here are a couple of recent pictures of Kelsi taken in the last week, this is how she dresses and gets bullied for doing so...why she looks fine to me ???????

th_Kelsigirl2.jpg

Aww lily :bighug: to kelsi, she is a beautiful young woman, unfortunately people are cruel, I really hope that this gets sorted and life can be normal for Kelsi, no one should ever be persecuted for how they look, individualism is good, certainly better than being a lemming. Stay Strong Lily and try not to lamp someone ;) easier said than done I know, especially when its your children/grandchildren that are suffering xxxxxxxxx

That's awful. hope it gets sorted! people are so prejudgemental these days IMO!

Hope it gets sorted lily, it annoys me so much how they think they have the right to pick on someone , big hug to you your daughter and granddaughter, xx

Lily I feel for you and your daughter and grand-daughter as I went through similar problems with 2 of my sons and their crime was to be born ginger!!!!! It shows Kelsi's strength of character though that she has stuck to who she wants to be rather than be a sheep........good for her :) I do hope this is resolved for you satisfactorily as I also know how bad the schools can be on admitting that they actually have a bullying problem.

Aww she is a gawjus girl Lily the trouble with getting bullied is usually the old green eyed monsters im afraid...
Have a nice afternoon hun

hello lovelies, I didn't think I could be more angry than I was this morning, how wrong can I be.....after contacting the school (and going down there only to be refused entry) 5 times they finally got back to Kelly.
They have arranged for Kelly and Kelsi to see the year head tomorrow, when we asked to see the headmistress we were told she doesn't have anything to do with the bullying.....can you believe that? I know I can't, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, so why is she not involved in the single most important thing that happens in school, other than the exams and to top it all we can no longer go directly to the education dept, we have to see the year head then the board of governors and then some other board and go all round the houses and if it's not then resolved they'll bring in the education dept....I am dumbfounded and disgusted by it and on top of all that I was wrong, Kelsi wasn't threatened by the 15 year old, he actually did push her down the stairs, it was the sheer fact that she managed to grab a hand rail and her friend behind her that actually caught her, that she wasn't hurt badly....the school know this and still don't deem it important enough to be sorted out today....Kelly and my sister (who used to work in a special needs unit in a mainstream school) contacted Family Lives, who have given them a lot of important imformation on how to deal with this...I will keep you all updated...I am off to do some more exercise to work off this anger, cya all later :hug99: xxxx

Two important things Lily. Near misses by law have to be reported in an accident book. When I managed care homes that was really really important and you need to make sure that this incident is reported as a near miss.

Secondly, look up Parent Partnership, theywill help your daughter with her rights in this. Every LEA has a parent partnership.

Thirdly, I know I said two things but thought of another. Your daughter needs to get a letter of complaint into the chairman of the board of governers of the school.

Much love x

Kids can be so evil! Hope it gets sorted ASAP

Disgusting.

I wouldn't allow my child to go to school until this was sorted.

Let me know if you need anything lily- we live close by so let me know if u need me.

X

OH lily :cry: just been catching up. I was bullied like this at school. I used to dress as Kelsi does and the makeup etc. :( Kidscape are fab at helping with bullying too . I am that mad I don't know what to type :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: sock it to them Lily :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelsi is gorgeous Lily and they are just evil jealous sh1ts!!!!

I hope it all gets sorted very soon xxx

:eek: no wonder you're so angry, I'm absolutely fuming and Kelsi isn't even my granddaughter. I'm so disgusted at what she's been put through by these things at her school. She is a beautiful girl and extremely talented with her writing (I was hooked on the writing she did for that competition) and she doesn't deserve this rubbish. Sending :bighug: for you and Kelsi xxxx

Back