Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and good wishes, sorry I didn't get here earlier, but it's been a long day, have had Kelsi here while her Mum was at the school and they have just recently gone home.
I will give you a more detailed report on what the school said today tomorrow as I am really tired and need to get an early night, but I will say that Kelly and my sister who went with Kelly, are both very impressed so far, but will have to wait and see what happens next with the follow up meeting.

Hope you've all had a lovely day and catch you tomorrow :bighug: xxx

Oh I am naughty but thank you Emmy for reminding me, Kelsi won the writing competition and wins an autographed copy of Stephanie Meyers latest book, plus the opportunity of having her name put forward for Stephanie Meyers to possibly select her story line for future books ...or that's how I understand it lol ...thank you all so much for voting for her :hug99: xxxx

Thats fantastic news, some good news for Kelsi after a sh*tty week!

kids are evil little monsters aren't they, it is my experience that they learn their intolerance at home (thats not to say they all have bullying parents, just the ones i have come across)

hopefully the school will deal with it well, they should have a policy in place and give kelly a copy.

Kelsi will be fine she knows she is loved and is being bought up to be a confident individual young lady, thats what they don't like.

:bighug::bighug::bighug: hugs for you all xxx

glad the flare upis settling quickly honey xx

sleep well xxxx

Hi Lily, fantastic news for Kelsi re the competition, what a fantastic chance at showing her talent :) Hoping that the school come through for her and don't just palm you off with promises and that things do get sorted properly. xx

Clever Kelsi winning the competition :D Well done that girl! xxx

I hope you manage to get a good result from the school Lily. Kelsi was very, very lucky not to have been seriously hurt :( It's very upsetting for her and for her family, so I've got my fingers crossed it's all sorted out quick! xxx

Hello lovelies, just a real quickie to let you know I am fine, got Kelsi staying with us for the time being, so concentrating on her right now.
Will be back asap, have a lovely weekend all :bighug: xxx

Awhhhh Lily I am so sorry to read about what has happened to the gorgeous Kelsi, and then on the other hand, well done to her on her win xxxxxx

Back