Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

:bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovelies, well what a nightmare week I have had ....I am so glad to see the back of it and hope I never see the likes again.....everything that could go wrong this week has ....2 of the most minor things are that my computer packed up (needed a new fan and have also upgraded the memory) and so did my mobile phone (not charging), have had to put both of them in for repair and got my puter back last night and phone today, neither are within their warranty and I don't buy extended warranties as they aren't worth the paper they are written on...anyway I digress....this has been the longest week of my life, how on earth did we manage without the phones or internet before eh? :giggle:
The major problem this week was a massive row between, mainly me and Kelly, it has been brewing for years and without going into detail as it's not fair to give a 1 sided view, it was brutal but necessary. We have sorted it gone into lots of issues and dealth with them, but thank god for my sister, I always say I got the looks and she got the wisdom lol, she really helped to put things into prospective, don't get me wrong Kelly and I have always been very very close, but there were some issues that developed at the time I had my nervous breakdown that were never addressed and which played on Kelly's mind, which I have told her many times in the past she needed to get out, but I guess the time wasn't right, until now.
Plus of course I have been helping my sister get her house ready and to top it all my psoriasis flared up really bad and I now have a problem with my right hip, please god it's just a strain and nothing more.

I always thought Kelly, Kirsty and myself were very close but this week has brought us all a lot closer and we behave more naturally around each other if that makes sense, with Kelly we all always felt we had to walk on eggshells to some degree, she is a hot headed Scorpio that can blow at the slightest thing and did, but like I said we sorted it and now we are all fine, went there last night and are off to have dinner there tomorrow ...really looking forwards to it.

On other stuff, Kelsi's meeting at the school were great, she talked about the issues and named names, the school are calling in the kids involved and their parents. She also spoke to her form teacher and told him how she felt he'd really let her down and he ahs set out a plan of action and sincerely apologised, both verbally and in writing to Kelsi and Kelly and Simon. They have decided to ease her back into school, so Tuesday she will be there from 8.45 to 12 noon and then 8.45 to 1pm and so on until she does a whole day.
She has agreed to a weekly meet up with her form teacher, her year head and the school asst head once a week for now to discuss and issues or problems ...so :fingerscrossed:, Kelsi seems a lot happier and is even writing a book as we speak, she won't tell me what it's about but has told me I can see the finished product when it's publised :8855: and I have bought a copy....that girl will go far :8855:

Kirsty is still feeling sickly but on the whole after trying everything we suggested and which failed, Kelly bought her some really good anti sickness wristbands from Boots and she wears them 99% of the time and says apart from the odd wave of sickness she feels 1000% better when she has them on , mind you she is nearly 10 weeks so close to that 3 months mark.

Going to try and catch up on a few diaries, but won't be here long as I have a date with my husband tonight, we are home alone for the first time in forever so going to make the most of it and I willc atch you all laters :bighug:

Hope you're all having a brilliant Saturday and thank you all for your lovely kind messages xxx:hug99: xxx

Good to see you back :) sounds like a dreadful week but you've come out the other side :)
I got the Olympics job by the way, so will hopefully see u over the summer xx

Hey sweetie, the worst week ever, but yep out the other side of it now .

:woohoo: well done for getting the job, will look forwards to seeing you hunni :bighug: xxxxx

At least things are out in the open now hope things continue to get better for you lily, and enjoy your date!xx

Yep really needed to be out and in the open, knew it was coming for years, just had to be the right time ...but we have spoken and we both have to now carry on repairing the relationship, which funnily enough seems a lot closer than and more natural than it ever was before thank god.

I will hopefully enjoy our date, we need to be making more of an effort too, me thinks ....our next big date will be wednesday night, Mal has an orange phone and we haven't been taking advantage of the bonus of getting cheap cinema tickets, so off to see the Avengers assemble, also want to see a few more including Dark Shadows, with my other fave man :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

What a horrendous week for you Lily, so glad you're on the other side of it :bighug:

Hope you enjoy your date night tonight xxx

Glad your horrid week is over. Glad you're back too :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely Lisa, I am too xx

I am off I will try and get back later, but no promises, just fell asleep at the keyboard, time for a nanna nap me thinks lol xxx:bighug: xxx

Glad that you have cleared the air between you Lily, and glad that it has all worked out for the better xxx

Hi Lily, glad to see you back, you have been missed :) Sorry to hear that you have had such a bad week, but the positive is that you have cleared the air between you and your daughter and are closer as a result...............sometimes things just have to be done to get the result you need and how honest of you not to give a one-sided version of events. I always say there are 2-sides to a story and tho each party give their version of events as that is honestly how they feel, but the real answer is probably somewhere in the middle. :) Have a great evening with Mal and will catch you tomorrow xx

Good to see you back Lily
Sorry to hear you have had a bit of a nightmare of a week
and words with Kellie but it's sometimes for the best to have
Words if it sorts the problem out

Hey lovelies, yes the row with Kelly definitely helped clear the air and we are both making more of an effort, hence my short visits...busy busy busy...off to Kelly's for dinner, she has an ulterior motive, she's never cooked beef before and says I am the only person she knows who can cook it properly lol
and I have no doubt we'll end the evening playing cards or games ...Plus tomorrow we are taking the kids to see Avengers Assemble, I am more excited than the kids to be honest lol
So I'll be busy for a few more days and won't be about as much as I hoped but I will as Arnie says be back lol

Have a fab bank holiday weekend lovelies and I'll catch you all very soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Wow that does sound a hell of a week. Hope you have a good date and enjoy the film. I'm banned from watching until my navy boy is home ;-)

Hope you're having a good day lovely Lily. Well done in advance of WI. Did you ever post what your result was last week or have I just not been paying attention. :D

Hello lovely, I am having a good day thanks, busy as usual, after tonight I might actually get some me time, but am off to Kelly's again tonight as she has a Maths exam tomorrow and I am giving her one last tutoring session. :hmm:
Thanks hun, got everything crossed for tonight, had a bad tummy bug for a few days :sign0137: and that threw me right off course, so any loss will be good.....I lost 1lb last week, pretty sure I forgot to put it up on here as I have just been so busy I haven't had time to breath even....only just remembered it's my friends birthday on the 20th, got nothing for her not even a card, now that would be fine if she lived here, but she lives in Australia, so now got to rush about making sure I have something to send her and post it off by Friday at latest as it usually takes about 10 days to get to her :eek: definitely need 48 hours in every day at the moment :giggle:
Hope you're keeping well lovely Patsy , will catch up with you all properly very soon xxxxx:hug99:xxxx

Hey all, we didn't make it as far as the cinema yesterday, but ended up at Kelly's and played games all day ....2 of my grandkids ended up with the same tummy bug as I had, poor mites....was fun and really nice that we were all there together, we played a brillaint game, we are all hooked on now...Bought it for Kelly over a year ago for Xmas but she never played it till this weekend and now we can't put it down...incase you're wondering it's called The Logo Game, it's a board game by Drummond, if you like board games it's worth the investment.
Hope you've all been keeping well....I feel like it's been forever since I had a good catch up and read of all your diaries, but I will be back shortly and I will do exactly that.
I am off to wi tonight and then round to Kelly's again to tutor her for her Math's exam so might be tomorrow afternoon after I get back from hospital.

Take care all and cya all soon :bighug: xxxxxx

Back