Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Good to see you back Lily! sorry to hear you've had the bug down there! i've had it along with my son and OH too. Funnily enough, my daughter got away without contracting it! Good luck for WI tonight. and 48 hour days are definately the way forward! 24 just isn't enough.:giggle:

Hello lovelies, well I have crammed with Kelly all night and I am exhausted, it's so hard teaching scales and ratios to someone that just doesn't get it, but I think I finally got there, but it's given me a headache lol....have left the work we did tonight with her so she can cram again in the morning, :fingerscrossed: all goes well for her, she so deserves this.

Well wi....what can I say ...there was me expecting a sts or a small loss or maybe even a small gain ....how wrong can you be....I only lost 3 and a half lb :eek: I really am gobsmacked....and chuffed to bits, I don't even mind that I missed out on the sotw by just half a pound lol :woohoo: xxx:hug99: xxxx

Fantastic loss lily xx

Thank you sweetie and with that I am off to my bed, got a blood test first thing in the morning and then having my hair cut so will catch you all later nighty night and sweet dreams xxx:zz:xxxx :bighug:xxxxx

th_540057_385715978129628_100000736872903_1117798_7949823_n.jpg

Hello lovelies, well I have crammed with Kelly all night and I am exhausted, it's so hard teaching scales and ratios to someone that just doesn't get it, but I think I finally got there, but it's given me a headache lol....have left the work we did tonight with her so she can cram again in the morning, :fingerscrossed: all goes well for her, she so deserves this.

Well wi....what can I say ...there was me expecting a sts or a small loss or maybe even a small gain ....how wrong can you be....I only lost 3 and a half lb :eek: I really am gobsmacked....and chuffed to bits, I don't even mind that I missed out on the sotw by just half a pound lol :woohoo: xxx:hug99: xxxx
WTG lovely Lily well done on the loss. :D:D:D Hope Kelly aces her exam and that the blood test is fine for you. :D

:woohoo: way to go Lily :woohoo: what a fab loss, you are on a roll my lovely twin. Was just trying to catch up with your diary. My internet is going through a mega slow stage again and its a nightmare :( Sounds like you have had a right time of it :( :bighug: glad you cleared the air though my lovely friend :) Hope Kelly's maths exam goes well :) xxxxx

:woohoo: well done on the loss! hope your blood test goes fine, and Kelly passes her exam.

Fantastic loss Lily :woohoo: ...........fingers crossed for Kelly that she passes her exam and she deserves to as she has certainly put the effort in :)

Fab loss Lily :D Well done! Hope the blood test goes well and that Kelly does well in the exam :D

Hello lovelies, Thank you all for your lovely kind wishes, I really appreciate them xxxx:bighug:xxxx
Well my good intentions yesterday went out the window, went and had my blood test, came home had my hair cut, did my exercise and then had lunch...spoke to my sister for a couple of hours on the phone, had dinner and promptly fell asleep and didn't wake till very late last night, came on here to catch up and couldn't stop yawning, so gave up went back to bed and woke at 5am this morning lol and guess what? I feel knackered lol

So plan of action today is to have a mooch about on some diaries (maybe all if I get a chance), go do my exercise, am really into boxing I love the way it makes me sweat and my heart rate goes sky high, such a rush...have managed to get Mal to agree to be my sparring partner ...only thing is when I get tired my punches seem to go way off target and he's accumulated a few punches in the ear and face....mind you it's a good excuse to get my own back for some of the pain he's caused me in the past :giggle: xxx

Kelly took her exam yesterday and may actually get disqualified (it is a slim chance) ...she went to the exam and the tutor sitting in the exam with them was her English tutor, so she stood talking to her and while she was talking she took the battery out of her phone and put the phone in her bag, and then put the bag in the corner where all the bags had to be left and went and took her place at her desk ready to start. During the exam a phone went off 4 times and the tutor walked over and found the bag with the phone going off and held it up and asked whose it was, Kelly said it was hers, and the tutor replied, but I saw you take the battery off your phone....she spoke to Kelly and told her that under normal circumstances that would be an automatic disqualification, if a phone goes off during an exam, but as she had seen Kelly remove the battery prior to the exam she was going to discuss it with her superior and told Kelly that it was in her opinion unlikely that she would actually be disqualified...however, this shook Kelly up so much she lost concentration and told me last night the one thing she was confident of if it came up in the exam was percentages, it did come up in the exam, quite a bit, but she couldn't focus and feels she couldn't do them and may well have failed....if she has it's not the end of the road for her, she can do the resit in 4 weeks time and had already decided to take the extra revision tutoring for the next 4 weeks just incase so :fingerscrossed: xxxx:hug99:xxx

Have a good day all and I am now off to have a mooch about TTFN xxxxxxxxxx

Will be keeping everything crossed for Kelly, really hope she passes the exam and isn't disqualified, but glad to know that she has a back up plan if the worst comes to the worst.

Well done on your amazing loss Lily :woohoo:

Thank you sweetie, boxing gloves and sparring mitts, the best investment I've ever made, plus I am having scan bran or oat bran everyday now and that seems to be helping too....:hug99:xxxx

That's awful for Kelly :(

I also doubt she'll be disqualified but as she lost concentration anyway it's a good idea to keep up the revision just in case. When will she know the results?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back