Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning Lily, can't sleep so getting my minis fix early :) Have a lovely day at your sisters and Kelly's and hope your hand heels quickly :)

Hello lovely, I am such an accident prone klutz lol, we have been clearing the back bedroom, which is now completely empty and rearranging the other bedrooms, all done now, so i can now sit back and relax while they decorate...I am chuffed but have accumulated 9 cuts on my hand, cos the skin is thin because of the steroids, I only have to touch something and the skin tears :eek: but it was worth it and as I said all done now so time for them to get better lol

Hope you are having a lovely weekend sweetie :hug99:xxx

Morning Lily

Seriously giggling at Mal and his kneeling pad
the cheeky so and so ......
Happy Friday lovely and beware man in shed
demanding tea ;)

Hello lovely....:hmm: Mal and his kneeeling pad may well find themselves in the wheelie bin...together :giggle: ....I will put a pic up in a minute the cheeky beggar said there's not a lot of point taking it down as he wants tea on tap ....i won't tell you what I said exactly but it goes something along the lines of You can **"* right OFF you ***! taking "*^**!^ :8855:

Hope you're having a lovely weekend hunni xxx:hug99:

Good morning lily :D

Hello lovely :hug99:xxx

Lily x 4.5 hours exercise wow !! Wonder women springs to mind ;-) xx
Speak soon x x

Katie I am more exhausted from the 14 hours I spent today moving furniture and trying to fit everything into this tiny little house and still make it look tidy ....I succeeded ...just lol
Hope you're having lovely weekend sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Evening Lily, have a lovely weekend :) xx

Thank you sweetie, you too:bighug: xxxx

Have a good weekend Lily. I'm about to start reading 'mummy make it stop' :eek:

Thank you hunni, you too.....do let me know what you think of it....I have a lot more books I will send you over a period of time, so watch out for them hun and enjoy :hug99: xxx
Happy Weekend lovely Lily!:wow: at the exercise, food and water! You are going to smash it at wi, no problem!
Am chuckling away at Mal and the cup of tea mat - cheeky s*d!!
Sorry to read about your hand :(. I think mine did that once - I used to get really bad eczma. Dermavate, is that the strong one you're on? Used to come in a white and green tube? I seem to remember did similar to my skin. I liked the pink one best but I think that was the weakest. Hope your dermatologist gets it sorted asap. Have a fabby weekend :bighug: xxxxxx

Hello lovely Becky, yeah Dermovate is the strongest and I have been using it for ...well actually I have lost count of how many years, but I know it must be between 10 and 20 years....so the skin on my hands is like paper and tears easily, but it's still better than the psoriasis....my dermatologist gave me a new cream last time I saw her and to be honest within 2 days my psoriasis had started to get dry and itchy again so I went back to the dermovate.
As I said to Kally, I won't repeat what I said to mal about the mat but I will put a pic up the cheeky beggar that he is lol
I have to admit to getting a take away tonight, had saveloy and chips, but was the only syns I had today other than the 1.5 for my coffee and I have been way under the rest of the week, so fingers crossed, I haven't done any exercise either because I have only just stopped moving the house about since 10am and I am too exhausted to do any, but I will be back to it tomorrow and I have to admit to a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday and I am 3.5lb down so far, so I need to keep it up to keep the momentum going to get that 7lbs I want this week lol.

I should be here tomorrow at some point, but don't know when cos as it's father's day I will have a house full yet again :hug99:xxx

So nighty night and sweet dreams all :hug99: xxxx :zz: xxxx

56918-albums3562-picture52974.jpg

Mal's new shed and new sign ...cheeky beggar :giggle: xxx

Lily42uk said:
Mal's new shed and new sign ...cheeky beggar :giggle: xxx

Lol!!!

Methinks you need your own personalised kneeler. But what should it say...? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol at all the retaliation sign suggestions! Poor you - can totally understand you choosing the dermovate over the psoriasis. Nasty stuff.
Sounds like you've done loads of body magic today with all the moving stuff about. Am exhausted just reading about it!
Am sure you have worked off that takeaway.
Hope Mal has had a lovely Father's Day and you've all enjoyed it too! :bighug: xxxxxx

Hi Lilly... I am trying to cat h up with everyone tonight... There just not enough hours in the week!

I am sorry I have not been popping by your diary!

Hope you and your family had a lovely Fathers Day!

Take care Hunny xxxxx

Hello lovelies,just a real quick pop in as I am just about to walk out the door, just waiting on Mal to get back from PO and then I am off, not been on as we have been sorting out the nursery and the rest of the house. As some of you may know I live in a council house and am sick to the back teeth of all the work that needs doing and which I keep getting fobbed off with shoddy repairs...so I contacted the council, basically threatened them and have subsequently just had a surveyor visit, who has assured me that the very long list of repairs that need doing, will be carried out shortly, I assured him if they weren't I would take the matter further. Enough is enough!!!

So with any luck the work will get done and I will be a happier bunny than I am right now lol

On top of that my new mobile phone that I have had just 3 and a half weeks, has stopped working, I am livid, not because the phone stopped working these things can happen, but that it has taken me 2 days and 4 phone calls to get it sorted out and now I have to wait another 48 hours to get a new phone sent :argh: so for any one who has my new number, sorry it's back to the old one for the time being, thank god I didn't get rid of the old phone eh?

It's also wi day and cos we have been busy this week, I haven't stuck to plan totally either, we are in uproar here and we had 3 takeaways :eek: I was good and opted for the lowest possible syns available and my scales that are much the same as the ones at group, say a loss of 0.5lbs...we'll see lol....but hopefully my plan of losing 6-7lbs will take place this week instead...I have managed to do my exercise (that's where I am off to in a mo, aquacise) and I really believe that has limited any possible gain this week.

So I am off, will be back tonight...Have a great day all and luv ya :hug99: xxx

ha just read your post after sending you a text!

hope you're ok mum- and hope you aced wi x

Yay to the council coming round and boo to the mobile phone issues.

Hope wi goes ok and you enjoy your exercise class :)

Hope wi goes well :bighug: xxxxxx

Hello lovelies, I am sorry it's so late, but had to watch the footie and had my in laws here do would have been rude to get my lappy out, see why I miss my phone I could have updated on there and they would have been none the wiser :giggle:

Well wi was ok ...I am happy with it after this week, 1lb off for me that counteracts the 1lb I gained last week lol.....but C has set us a challenge ...we have to eat a minimum of 10 speed or preferably superspeed foods every day ....I am so up for it ....I know I will do it cos someone else has set me the challenge and I couldn't face not having succeeded, said he is going to set us a challenge every week from now on through the summer at least...I say bring it on lol

I really enjoyed the aquacise but have to say I have felt shattered ever since, so I am going to hit the hay as I have my hairdresser coming in the morning,hope you're all doing great , night night and sweet dreams :hug99: xxxxx

Well done LL. We know it's a lot less than you wanted but you can zoom down those scales again when you're ready. Bet the challenge will shake things up :bighug: xxxxxx

Back