Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

There ya go hun, that was my gift ..sorry pics are rubbish, took them on my phone xx

BTW...says on it : Woman of the Year, Slimming World, because you're amazing

aww man i want one! lemme take a piccy of what i got....

img2014s.jpg

dunno if this is gonna work- no good at uploading pictures :p

Ooooh that's cool too...wonder if the Consultant gets to choose what gift we get?
It does look like a keyring that's not been finished doesn't it lol xx

Ooooh that's cool too...wonder if the Consultant gets to choose what gift we get?
It does look like a keyring that's not been finished doesn't it lol xx

haha- i'm hoping Julie'll let me know what the hell it is tomorrow :p

*sigh* i forgot my fridge magnet- so i texted her and said "keep the purple one please" because ive already got the others that were there lol (i have 6 here, and then the one for this week....there are only 10 in the pack, and i want the full set of course, haha)

i might pop to her other group tomorrow if she texts me back....since i didnt buy any hifi bars either, lol

See now I'm :jelous:..I want magnets, but he won't buy them :cry:
I even offered to pay for them myself, he's thinking about it lol
Anyway's my sweet, I am heading off to bed I am exhausted with all this excitement lol

Night Night sweet dreams xx

what a cheapskate ;)

sleep well Lily <3 i'm off soon myself- just finishing off some games before i go- lots of panic revision tomorrow- exam #2 is thursday morning :( xx

what a cheapskate ;)

sleep well Lily <3 i'm off soon myself- just finishing off some games before i go- lots of panic revision tomorrow- exam #2 is thursday morning :( xx

Good luck hun, I know you'll be fine..Night xx

I missed the photos last night. fab fab fab Lily so well deserved, and also well done on the 3lb loss, I meant to say that too lol but was so busy being excited for you about woman of the year. Roll on next year :D

Hope you are having a lovely day. I'm off out in a moment for coffee with my friend before I do some work.

jackie
xxxxx

Thank you all so much for your very kind, sweet comments, now I am crying for the 2nd time tonight, was a great night for me ...yes I won the award and as lovely as that is, what is more important is the 3lb I lost tonight and I am finally well on my way to my 5st award...I will be back shortly will put some pics up, there was a time I would have been too embarrassed, but for once I am really proud of me ...I am off to have my dinner and will catch up soon, you guys are so lovely ty for all the love and encouragement xx

The Pictures are of the certificate, me and god (my consultant Clive and me with my certificate and award which has a beautiful inscription and is in fact a pen holder

Congratulations Lily:D:D:D :winner::party0049::party0049::wee: very well deserved.Great loss hun.You look so very proud in your pics yippppeeee!!!!!! xxx

wow your such an inspiration

Sorry missed that one Jo, so Night and now Morning lol xx

I missed the photos last night. fab fab fab Lily so well deserved, and also well done on the 3lb loss, I meant to say that too lol but was so busy being excited for you about woman of the year. Roll on next year :D

Hope you are having a lovely day. I'm off out in a moment for coffee with my friend before I do some work.

jackie
xxxxx

Thanks Jackie, , I didn't put the photos on till quite late. I still can't believe it lol and I did notice your excitement and thank you so much, you don't know how lovely that feels.
I have got my grandkids back....5 hours away from me and they are having withdrawals lol...seriously though...had a good chat with my daughter and son in law yesterday and they have decided to have another go with their marriage, seems they do still love each other a lot and after 15 years really want to work it out. It was the happiest day of my life yesterday all round...I love my son in law as much as I do my girls and no matter what I would always look on him as my son, so you can see why I am so happy.
Hope you have a lovely day with your friend, me and the kids are off to make pancakes (which I won't be having any of lol) and speak to you later xx
Congratulations Lily:D:D:D :winner::party0049::party0049::wee: very well deserved.Great loss hun.You look so very proud in your pics yippppeeee!!!!!! xxx

Thank you sweetie, I was very very proud of myself, what a fabulous day I had yesterday...in fact let's say PERFECT !!! xxx

wow your such an inspiration

Thank you, what a lovely thing to say xx

Oh wow, Well done Lily. I have been mega busy at work again today and kept wondering how you go on but didn't get chance to pop on until now.

You are absolutely amazing...keep up the good work x

Oh wow, Well done Lily. I have been mega busy at work again today and kept wondering how you go on but didn't get chance to pop on until now.

You are absolutely amazing...keep up the good work x

Thank you Becky, was lovely I felt really special, the group I attend are the best xx

:8855: re grandkids being back so quick. They obviously love staying with you:D

Good news re your daughter too :D fantastic :)

How are you today? Still on a high I bet? and deservedly so.

I have completed my first 100% week and just started my second ;) xxxxx

Hi Jackie, the girls wanted to stay which was fine but Jack was supposed to go home, but Mum and Dad decided to sit and have a good talk about their marriage (my son in law works for the RAC and does long shifts so they have to grab a time to talk when they can), so bless him Jack came back lol and yes it's fantastic news ...I do love my son in law in fact he's more like my son and I had already said what ever happened he would always be welcome here.
I am good, actually the girls arguing has put me in a foul mood today...they are too much, no wonder I had my 2 girls 10 years apart lol, so I got them back the more they argued the more I picked apples from the Bramley apple tree and made them peel them ready to make , crumbles, pies and chutney...I now have 3 massive bowls of peeled apples to sort out :8855:
I am so proud of you and Tilly amazing and I am definitely with you this week, I want my 5st award sharpish lol
oh btw I made the Beef Cobbler tonight, I added a few extras to the mince like a bit of chilli, some worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and different herbs (all my favourites) and made the cobbler topping as Michelle said in the menu other than i sprinkled a handful of grated half fat cheese over the top and the result was YUM YUM a massive success all round, the grandkids couldn't get enough and even Malcy who is so hard to please was begging for more lol, will definitely make that one again...quick and easy and very filling, we served it with carrots, cabbage and runner beans, delicious xx

Well done Lily on the weight loss and woman of the year. You really deserve it :D

I've not posted on peoples diaries for a couple days and so much has happened - feels like I've been away for months.

You look beautiful in the pics :)

Aww you are so sweet, thank you so much hun, it was a lovely evening the whole meeting was geared round me, almost like a mini this is your slimming world life lol, the only difference being you didn't have the aunts and uncles and old school teachers that you a) haven't seen in donkey's years and b) never liked in the first place :8855:, but it was fun and I wasn't the only one who cried lol ...I had to put the picture up of me with my consultant Clive, he's so lovely and he really makes you feel special, his wife is a very lucky lady xx

oh in all the excitement I forgot to put up my menu lol...oh well better late than never

EE

Breakfast:
2 x Bread (Hexb)
Baked Beans
Scrambled Eggs
Mushrooms
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Apple
Crumble Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
4 x Ryvita 6 syns
5 x Laughing Cow Light (Hexa)
Cucumber
Tomato
Peach
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
2 x Yellow Plums
Orange
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Michelle's (MiniMum) Beef Cobbler, topped with cheese scones 0.5 syns (sprinkled with 21g of cheese between 6 of us )
Cabbage
Runner Beans
Carrots
Sugarsnap peas
water ( 1 pint)
Jane's Lime Mousse 1 syn (and so yummy, I LOVE LIME) :8855:

Extras:
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Banana
Peach

Total for the day = 10 syns

10/105

JANE YOUR LIME MOUSSE IS HEAVENLY, I COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL BUT DECIDED NOT TO BE GREEDY LOL XX

Last edited:
Back