Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Here ya go, knew I had a pic of my sis in her cap and gown somewhere, she decided at the age of 43 and with 2 kids and a failed marriage to go back to college and then Uni, she went to Hatfield University and we all attended her Graduation which was held at St Albans Cathedral, was one of the proudest days of my life (as well as hers), she was the 1st person in our family not only to go to Uni but to graduate too xx

My sister Gill

That's an awful pic of her btw lol

Just looked at your waist pic - wow :D

I've just caught up with your diary so forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you said you're 2lb away from your lowest adult weight. I really believe you'll get that next week Lily.

And again!!! Was only after the 3rd post that I realised!! Sorry lily xxx

No problem hun, you rant anywhere you want as long as you get it out I am happy if it's here or anywhere else xx

Just looked at your waist pic - wow :D

I know I can't believe I have a waist, showed it to Mal (he was sposed to take some real pics tonight but slept all night in the chair lol) and he said I told you you had a waist weeks ago but you never listen to me lol xx

I've just caught up with your diary so forgive me if I'm wrong but I think you said you're 2lb away from your lowest adult weight. I really believe you'll get that next week Lily.

I hope so hun, had a couple of blips this week, but am hoping to pull them back before Tuesday, I would love to go under that weight, it would be so awesome xx

*random comment #105264*

I had syn free burgers for my supper :D

random comment #105265*

I've got a purple palm :D

purple palm? now that is random!

btw- you checked out mah blog yet- huh? huh???

heehee

Yes I read your blog yesterday, was going to leave a comment but then got distracted, will read it now as I assume you have added to it ....

Random comment #105266*

I squished a spider on the wall and now I'm too scared to clear it off in case it's pretending it's dead and jumps on me :8855: x

i did a new one just now :)

omg i'm like that with spidies too :( they scare me :(

Just read your new blog, went to leave a comment and can't bloody well remember my google account password lol...will leave one when I am not too tired to remember it lol

All I said was love the burgers, make mine with marmite or bovril instead of worcester and I leave skins on chips they seem crispier lol oh and I'm off to a party tomorrow night too meet you back here at silly o'clock lol xx

P.S. I swear it's moving (the spider), even if it is splattered across my wall...I don't normally like killing them but it's too late to get some one up to remove it, so it was a no-brainer couldn't let it turn me into a quivering mess lol xx

just charge at it with a slipper, thats what i'd do :)

i'm going to birmingham- last time i went, i didnt get home til about 4.30am :(. they only have toasties there, so going to take a mugshot with me, and an alpen light- to keep the hunger at bay!

im off to do the dishes and grab something to nom....maybe ryvita and philly- not had my HEA today :O naughty!

ni night hun- catch you tomorrow sometime hopefully x

I am off to a 21st tomorrow night that will have over 100 delish cupcakes and I am going to avoid them like the plague lol...god knows what time I'll be back...9.30 with me slippers if I have my way :giggle:
Enjoy your party
Catch ya at some point tomorrow no doubt

Night Night Sweetie xx

P.S. I already squidged it with me slipper that's why it's splattered cross me wall...still looks like it's moving with my dodgy eyes though lol xx

Last edited:
I am off to a 21st tomorrow night that will have over 100 delish cupcakes and I am going to avoid them like the plague lol...god knows what time I'll be back...9.30 with me slippers if I have my way :giggle:
Enjoy your party
Catch ya at some point tomorrow no doubt

Night Night Sweetie xx

P.S. I laread squidged it with me slipper that's why it's splattered cross me wall...still looks like it's moving with my dodgy eyes though lol xx

Just relax and enjoy the party and have a super time.:) xx

Have a lovely time at the party.

Eat before you go to help keep temptation at bay. Avoid the cupcakes and the lightest weight you've been will be yours this week :D

But if you decide to have a cupcake it's not the end of the world. It just means it will be an extra week til you're at your lightest and what's a week when you're among friends ;)

What a mind reader lol...I have just put a lovely beef casserole in the slow cooker..avoid temptation at all costs and now I have a dodgy foot again, I can hobble in make my excuses avoid the cupcakes and be home (i'll be in my slippers anyway cos of my dodgy foot) by 9.30 :woohoo: lol xx

Just relax and enjoy the party and have a super time.:) xx

Thanks hun, I would normally dread a party and then get there and be fine as I usually know everyone...especially when the party is at my sisters, but this time I won't know anyone other than my sister who will most likely be drunk anyway and my niece and nephew and of course my kids. There are over 100 guests invited and the theme of the party is a festival...not really my cup of tea, but I will pop my head in say hello etc and then sneak off asap...wouldn't be so bad if I drank but I don't, you don't know how rare that is for someone from my family, most of them are bordering on being alcoholics lol...ah well it'll soon be over either way, then we are off tomorrow to my nephews to drop his b'day card in and my grandsons too all three have birthdays today ...so I am skint this week big time lol xx

sorry only one thing for it Lily hoover up said squished spider :8855: I am terrified of spiders, as you know. If nobody is about and they are huge I am unable to squish them as cannot get that close for fear they will eat me (wonder where Carla gets her fears from :8855:) so empty hoover, hoover them up and empty the hoover as far away from the house as possible :8855: emptying the hoover is awkward too as it opens down so said spider could land on me........

You will lose that 2lb sweetie :D if not this week then next because we are now in for a blipless few days aren't we? :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry only one thing for it Lily hoover up said squished spider :8855: I am terrified of spiders, as you know. If nobody is about and they are huge I am unable to squish them as cannot get that close for fear they will eat me (wonder where Carla gets her fears from :8855:) so empty hoover, hoover them up and empty the hoover as far away from the house as possible :8855: emptying the hoover is awkward too as it opens down so said spider could land on me........

You will lose that 2lb sweetie :D if not this week then next because we are now in for a blipless few days aren't we? :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol left the squished spider splattered across my wall till Mal got up and he cleared it away...it's one thing being scared of a live one but I'm scared of them dead too :8855:..what am I like lol
oh my hoover opens down too...don't tell me you have the same bloody hoover as me too, that would really be uncanny lol (Dyson DC07, with tools?)
I am definitely up for the blipless few days...but as foot is bad exercise won't be easy, so if I don't get that 2+lb this week (I want to go under 19st 10lb not be on it, so I have bettered my lowest weight), I will definitely be there next week for sure and you my sweet will be back to your lowest too and why?...cos we deserve this very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great time at the party Lily :)

I'm packing my mugshot and alpen light now- so i don't forget it :p i don't want to be hungry!

Back