Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Glad they are home safely sweetie. :bighug: :bliss:

How is your mouth today ? Hope its not too sore :(

I am so happy to see them ...they are so brown and scrummy lol they have spoilt us rotten, but said we'd open the pressies later when they have had their naps, so we are going over to have tea there.
My mouth is fine today was very tingly and sore Tuesday night and most of yesterday but right as rain today, thank heavens...I really must check foods in future lol xxx
Oh yeah got my appt through for tests, not that I need them now lol but at least it will determine if I am allergic to any other foods, they are doing a whole batch apparently...appt is for 9th November, surprised it's so quick normally have to wait for months lol xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow Lily, i've loved reading your journey so far, i look forward to reading more of it! You are doing amazingly well x

Hi Marie and :welcome: to my madhouse :giggle:, thank you so much for your very kind comments...I look forward to seeing you pop in again, if you haven't started a diary it's a fab idea to do so and I would love to come see how you are getting on as would others on here...if you have let me know what you've caled it and I'll look it up, thanks again xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, really on the run right now but will catch up later.
Lo that's so funny and yep loving my PB fix, thanks :8855: xxx
:welcome: Bron and Lynda will def chat later so much to do so little time lol xx

Aww thanks Jackie you always say the loveliest things my friend xx...I have lost 11st 13lbs in total since I put myself on this weight loss journey and I feel fab, will feel even more fab when i've shifted the other 7st or so lol....catch you later sorry have to dash off but loads to do...have a fab day sweetie and everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oh and thanks again for all your lovely messages you guys are so awesome xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry Lily I missed your reply. My internet has been the pits this week :cry:

blimey Iron Lady nearly 12stone, that bleddy amazing :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:

Just think Lily next week you can say you've lost 12 stone :wee: :wee::wee: fantastic :D so so so proud of you mate I really am.

Oh and I think you should take a piccie of you in your winter coat and put it in your album as its an amazing achievement :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope the babies had a nice time.

Are you ok after the pineapple yesterday?

The hamper thing is a really good idea. I like things that keep you motivated :)

sorry Lily I missed your reply. My internet has been the pits this week :cry:

blimey Iron Lady nearly 12stone, that bleddy amazing :wee: :wee: :wee: :wee:

Just think Lily next week you can say you've lost 12 stone :wee: :wee::wee: fantastic :D so so so proud of you mate I really am.

Oh and I think you should take a piccie of you in your winter coat and put it in your album as its an amazing achievement :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Sweetie, great idea just goit Mark to take a pic will be uploading it in a moment...last winter I couldn't even do the coat up, I remember starting at SW and had to put it on but had to just pull it as close as I could lol
Hope you've had a great day xxxx

Hope the babies had a nice time.

Are you ok after the pineapple yesterday?

The hamper thing is a really good idea. I like things that keep you motivated :)

I'm fine but get this I think the allergy might include more citric stuff thank god I have the test on the 9th November, I had grapes and an orange at Kelly's and my throat and lips are burning and really sore, so going to avoid all citrus fruit for now.

The babies had a great time, are lovely and brown and are looking forward to going to Disneyworld where my Brother has promised to take them for easter, he better not let them down :mad:
They bought us some really cute pressies as it happens, I got a garfield mug and mini incense stick set from Jack, a Keyring, and Pen with Lesley and Lily on respectively and also a gorgeous egg cup that looks like a mini cup and saucer ...cute, from Kia....Kelsi got me a beautiful oil burner and another pen that clips onto the Keyring also with Lily written on it, it also folds away which is dead handy...Kelly love her, knew I had been searching for bits and bobs for my kitchen and really struggling to get anything in a lovely mint green colour, so she found me a t-towel, spoon rest and a set of green and white cuddling salt and pepper pots...better than that it's so lovely to have them back...the kids want to stay this weekend...we'll see it's the last Speedway Grand Prix of the year so might say no and do it next week lol
Hope you have ahd a lovely day, I am off to load said picture for Jackie and catch up on diaries xxxxxxx

Hey everyone, decided today to get out and have a good walk, I don't often do outside exercise, still a little self concious but after seeing Mandy (broadbeans) saying she'd taken her dog to the park, I decided to give it a go too....My Chessie Baby (Chester) is a big black Lab and I ended up walking him for 1 and half hours, very briskly, his choice not mine lol...but I think it's done us both the world of good, also did another hour and a half of weights, resistance and wii fit, was going to do zumba too but am kna**ered lol so maybe later.
Hope you're all having a fab day, I am now going to write up my food diary xxxxx

Today's menu as follows:

Red day:

Breakfast:
Mullerlight Toffee
Banana
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blackberries
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Banana

Lunch:
Kippers 2 syns
2 x wholemeal bread (Hexb) + thin scraping of bovril
Cucumber, Tomato, Lettuce and Celery
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
Apple
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Leek and Ham Lasagne 7.5 syns + (Hexa x 2 )
Large Salad
Water (1 pint)
Jelly 0.5 syns
Yoghurt 0.5 syns

Extras:

Done 3 hours exercise + Water (2 pints)

Total for today = 12 syns

well done sweetie :bighug: Can't beat the fresh air to clear away the cobwebs :D I love my walks with Carla when its peaceful and no idiots about :D

Hope you are having a fabby day :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetie, I am absolutely shattered, Chester is a massive Black Labrador and he loves to drag me along lol...it absolutely was amazing it's cold and crisp out there, such a change from last Friday...have decided to take the bull by the horn (if Mandy can do it so can I)...and I am not having my Tesco ordered delivered I am going to the huge superstore and going to shop. not done that in forever...but will be taking my list and sticking to it firmly lol...more body magic I guess lol
Hope you're having a great day...are you all prepared for Charlie's Birthday tomorrow then? xxxx

Well done Lily for going for a walk and it was a big long walk too :D

It's strange how these allergies just suddenly appear isn't it. I think you're probably right to stay away from citrus fruit until you've had your tests.

Just look at you in the coat. You must have felt fantastic. I think you need to buy a new one. Don't spend too much though cos you're new coat will look like that when we get to next winter :)

glad you enjoyed your walk

me and libby just went for a bimble to get me out of my funk:chores016:

worked too:D quite lucky really cos the park is always really quite at the back so i can let her off so she does the running and i do the bimbling :D

You need to be careful if eating any food you don't know the ingredients of lily
cos anaphalaxis is not good and tingling can be a symptom of that. allergies get worse after exposure as the body builds up antibodies to fight it off.
good job your appointment is soon so you can be sure what it is.

listen to me lectureing you :eek::D

enjoy having your babies home xx

Heyo *waves* trying my best to catch up after being away so much the last few days!

So my menu for today was :

EE

Breakfast :
Mixed fruit Salad (Apple, Plum, Peach, Orange Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Cranberry and Yoghurt Hifi bar 3 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns

Lunch:
Hot and Sour Soup
1 Wholemeal Roll (Hexb)
Water (1 pint)

Mid Afternoon:
Fruit Salad
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Smokey Bacon, Buna Shimeji Mushrooms, cooked in soy sauce with chilli and ginger with garlic
Cheese sauce made from 5 Laughing Cow Light (Hexa) and served with bird's nest Pasta
Large Mixed salad
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Extras:
2 Crumble Yoghurt 1 syn
Peach
Banana

Did 2 hours exercise (weights, resistance and sports active 2) Water (2 pints)

Total for the day = 8.5 syns

8.5/105

I've never heard of those mushrooms before, sounds a very nice tea!

Meant to say, My C isn't doing the Christmas Tree count down this year he likes to vary it every year he says, so this year he has devised Christmas Hampers...every week we are supposed to bring an item to put into the Hampers and he does the same and every week you get 1 raffle ticket for every pound you lose, a great way to encourage you to lose more weight cos more weight = more raffle tickets, then on the last WI before Christmas he draws the raffle and depending on how much stuff there is depends how many Hampers there will be...even though our group was quite small yesterday, lots of people on holiday, there were loads of items on the table for the Hampers, very impressive actually...should be good when the draw actually takes place on 20th December xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hampers sounds so cool, wish I went to a group but knowing my luck I bet the local one is rubbish. And don't wanna change from late morning WIs nekkid on saturdays to 7pm WIs in clothes on thursdays lol

Hey Sweetie, great idea just goit Mark to take a pic will be uploading it in a moment...last winter I couldn't even do the coat up, I remember starting at SW and had to put it on but had to just pull it as close as I could lol
Hope you've had a great day xxxx

I'm fine but get this I think the allergy might include more citric stuff thank god I have the test on the 9th November, I had grapes and an orange at Kelly's and my throat and lips are burning and really sore, so going to avoid all citrus fruit for now.

The babies had a great time, are lovely and brown and are looking forward to going to Disneyworld where my Brother has promised to take them for easter, he better not let them down :mad:
They bought us some really cute pressies as it happens, I got a garfield mug and mini incense stick set from Jack, a Keyring, and Pen with Lesley and Lily on respectively and also a gorgeous egg cup that looks like a mini cup and saucer ...cute, from Kia....Kelsi got me a beautiful oil burner and another pen that clips onto the Keyring also with Lily written on it, it also folds away which is dead handy...Kelly love her, knew I had been searching for bits and bobs for my kitchen and really struggling to get anything in a lovely mint green colour, so she found me a t-towel, spoon rest and a set of green and white cuddling salt and pepper pots...better than that it's so lovely to have them back...the kids want to stay this weekend...we'll see it's the last Speedway Grand Prix of the year so might say no and do it next week lol
Hope you have ahd a lovely day, I am off to load said picture for Jackie and catch up on diaries xxxxxxx

Fab news about the coat - I need to try the one I bought on again, don't think I'm quite there yet though, it's a 24 and I'm still closer to a 26 at the mo, plus it's a suedey type coat so not much give!

Mn I wouldn't be surprised if other citrus sets it off 'cause they all have similar substances which cause allergic reactions. Careful be while your system is being particular sensitive atm x

PS GARFIELD CUP = YAY! lol

Thanks every one, I loved my walk and just spent 3 hours walking round Tesco's and spent £166.53 and that's with the discount lol would have done a Mandy and spent closer to £200 if I hadn't picked up loads of bargains lol.
So now my freezer is choc a block, my fridge is crammed full, my 2 double cupboards and another store cupboard Mal built me are all full to bursting, plus my Back (spare) bedroom is full of all the Christmas goodies, I may have a few ...but they are mostly for the kids and Mal :8855: treated myself to all the ingredients for Lo's Onigiri and bought myself 3 lots of half price smoked salmon...yum yum
Funny you should say about the citrus setting it off...had tomatoes this afternoon, didn't give them a thought and bang tingling again and sore mouth, so now absolutely everything with any kind of acidity is gone from my diet, darn it ...It's all the stuff I love...Mandy I am doing a bit of research on anaphalaxis, just so that I am aware of everything that may or may not happen......brb will continue this in a while ...got unexpected visitors xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun,
I had a really good time with my visitors but they wouldn't go home had to finally ask them to leave at about 4am when I could feel myself dozing off lol, they are good friends so weren't offended and apologised for staying so late, which is the norm anyway...they often arrive really late and go early morning, lol
Funny you should mention about it suddenly coming on, it actually wasn't sudden..I have always had a slight tingling every time I eat pineapple, but nothing like it has been of late and was trying to think of anything that I may have changed or done differently that may have caused it to get worse.
Like I said in a previous post I had noticed it getting slightly worse over the last couple of months and then it hit me like a ton of bricks just as I was reading your post a few minutes ago...and I checked out my theory and I think I may have the answer:

Side Effects of Acitretin
Gastrointestinal side effects have included cheilitis (greater than 75%) and dry mouth (10% to 25%). Other less common side effects that have been reported are gingivitis, stomatitis, gum hyperplasia, anorexia, increased appetite, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, gastroenteritis, constipation, dyspepsia, gastritis, pharyngitis, glossitis, tongue disorder, esophagitis, hemorrhoids, melena, tenesmus, increased saliva, ulcerative stomatitis, altered saliva, anal disorder, and tongue ulceration. Pancreatitis and at least one case of fatal fulminant pancreatitis have been reported.

I found this on the internet as side effects of the tablets I take for my psoriasis and cheilitis and glossitis sounds exactly like what I have been experiencing, but it now seems to be any acidic fruit or veg...can't wait to speak to my Dermatologist on the 19th see what she thinks ....but I have a gut feeling that's what the trigger is ....I would sooner give up the acidic foods than give up the Acitretin (although they may cause a possible mass of problems, they are helping with my hands).
I guess it's all trying and testing at the end of the day to see what works ...as long as I know these foods have that effect I will do my best to avoid them, at least I'm aware.
Hope you're having a lovely day hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya sweetie, just popping into say hi. Ouch those side effects aren't nice :(

I am so tired that I am reading but not taking stuff in :rolleyes: sorry...

Charlie is enjoying her birthday though and full of trouble and loving it so thats what matters. I just want to go to sleep but apparently my sisters kids have squashed grapes throughout upstairs on purpose and spilt juice on the beds on purpose :cry: I am just trying to make myself go and look but then i'll have to clean it all up :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie, I really feel for you I am so happy that I have gotten past that stage ...as for your sisters kids :flamingmad: I would make the little beggars clean it themselves...makes me so angry :mad: when kids have no respect for others property :eek:, says a lot about their parents (sorry I know she's your sister), :bighug: ...you know what, I know you are being 100% right now, but maybe tonight after they've all gone and Charlie is tucked up for the night, you can sit and have a small glass of white wine (I remember on your diary you said you were having a green day), after all it's syn free right :giggle:
I wish I was there I'd do a bit of :asskick: :whoopass: and :whip: into shape and I don't mean the kids either :8855: :8855:
Glad Charlie's having a great day, just stay sane plaster a smile on and tell yourself by tomorrow they'll be gone and you won't have to see them for a while :D :D xxxxxxx

Hiya sweetie
Honest my sister and her kids are so rude :( one of her kids kept poking Carla, I went mad as my sister just sat there as she always does I swear she has superglue on her ass and as soon as she sits down shes stuck :8855: I told the kid off and she got right up to my face and said 'i hate you your're a cow!' so I calmly said, thats very rude and I don't like rude children. My sister thought her daughter was funny :cry: when Charlie said what they had done upstairs my sister said 'you have to laugh at kids' honest what will they be like. Her eldest who is nine had fun explaining to Charlie what a lesbian was and told charlie to shout out that she was a lesbian.. honestly it was a very long four hours.

I only have red wine in the cupboard...I am tempted to have just half a glass I have such a headache though.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie,
Omg I really wish we could choose our own families cos i sure as hell wouldn't have chosen mine and I think by the sounds of it neither would you.
How awful, what an awful thing for your sister to do (although mine has done similar, cos her kids are angels ...NOT), I am scared to imagine what that child will be like by the time she's a teenager if she's in your face now, very scary.
Hunni, there are times when you deserve a small glass of wine and today is definitely one of them, you have 2 more days to wi you can handle it ...I know you can...like I said it's almost over, so you can :sigh: with relief and put today behind you and wouldn't it be lovely to have the bottle to get professional cleaners in and send your Sister the bill :8855:
I hate kids like that, I know a few like it too, really would love to strangle their parents, (them too but I tell myself it's the parents fault not the child), I am almost at the stage where I believe anyone wanting kids would have to pass a test, most would pass with flying colours but it would sort out those that don't deserve them ...sorry rant over, hate parents that don't do everything they can to make sure their little uns are decent kids and have a decent upbringing, probably the touchiest subject I could ever discuss so I won't after this lol xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd have had sister and kids clearing up their mess. Not suprising the kids are like that though when their mum reacts the way she does.

Lily - I'd not thought about your meds. My grandma can't have pineapple in any shape or form cos it reacts with her diabetic medicine.
I was a bit worried that I might develop an allergy to something I really like - and we all know that's chocolate.

Hiya sweetie, just popping into say hi. Ouch those side effects aren't nice :(

I am so tired that I am reading but not taking stuff in :rolleyes: sorry...

Charlie is enjoying her birthday though and full of trouble and loving it so thats what matters. I just want to go to sleep but apparently my sisters kids have squashed grapes throughout upstairs on purpose and spilt juice on the beds on purpose :cry: I am just trying to make myself go and look but then i'll have to clean it all up :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no, I just posted on your diary about how nice the day sounds and then your sister's devil spawn children went and behaved like that! Tsch, helps you appreciate your own being better behaved I would imagine at least :bighug:

Back