Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

:479: it was lo, she started it honestly :8855::8855::8855:

Me? I'm a pillar of virtue me... :8855:
angel-devil-smiley.jpg
Muwahaha!

Glad to see you back on here Lily, has been very quiet with you and Tilly being out of action :bighug:

Me? I'm a pillar of virtue me... :8855:
angel-devil-smiley.jpg
Muwahaha!

Glad to see you back on here Lily, has been very quiet with you and Tilly being out of action :bighug:

Thanks for the :welcome: back hun....I believe you millions wouldn't :giggle:
Well it won't be quiet now we are back will it, you'll be wishing we'd bugger off I can assure you :8855: xxxxxx

Thanks for the :welcome: back hun....I believe you millions wouldn't :giggle:
Well it won't be quiet now we are back will it, you'll be wishing we'd bugger off I can assure you :8855: xxxxxx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
I can tell you're back already. It's taken me ages to catch up on your diary and I was only on here last night :eek:

You mentioned something about scary pics on Jackies diary - am I safe to come on here :hide:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
I can tell you're back already. It's taken me ages to catch up on your diary and I was only on here last night :eek:

You mentioned something about scary pics on Jackies diary - am I safe to come on here :hide:

We're back with avengence hun, they'll wish I/we were to bugger off again lol xx
Yep, you're safe I was considerate hun, I sent the pic to Jackie via PM so as not to upset you :8855: xxx

what scary pic? dare i ask lol

what scary pic? dare i ask lol

The scary pic of my hands covered in psoriasis, poor Tilly saw the ones of my feet and nearly threw up :giggle: so thought I should send pic via PM to anyone who wanted to see so as not to upset her, bless ...and the funny thing is the pic I sent to Jackie today is of my hands now and they are 1000% better than they were a few days ago and yet I know poor Tilly's tummy wouldn't be able to stand the site of them ....think how I feel and I live with them 24/7 :8855: xxx

We're back with avengence hun, they'll wish I/we were to bugger off again lol xx
Yep, you're safe I was considerate hun, I sent the pic to Jackie via PM so as not to upset you :8855: xxx

there you go thats what broke my internet most of the day :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hope you are healing nicely Lily I do miss you :bighug:

Not been around much today as blooming internet kept going off so now behind on diaries and work :rolleyes:xxxxxx

You've gone quiet again now though :(

Hope you're doing okay today hun x

I'm ok if I know the pics are there. It was when I was looking at the photos of you exercising and your manky foot just suddenly appeared. I wasn't expecting it and being of a delicate nature it was quite a shock :D

How you doing today?

Hi hun, ...I thought I'd warned you that the pics of foot were there..sorry it was such a shock, that's how I feel everyday lol
Today I am ok thanks hun, hands are very dry as I fell asleep about 8pm and only woke at 5.45am so no ointment or cream on them and they are rough lol...but when you posted asking how I was which was yesterday, I wasn't so good, don't know if it was all the stress of the last week or if I ate something that didn't agree with me but I had a loo day yesterday, to put it politely lol
Hope you're doing ok, how's the arm ? xxxxxxxxxxx

there you go thats what broke my internet most of the day :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hope you are healing nicely Lily I do miss you :bighug:

Not been around much today as blooming internet kept going off so now behind on diaries and work :rolleyes:xxxxxx

:8855: You do make me laugh lol
Miss you too sweetie, I hate days when the internet connection won't stay connected ..often feel like defecting back to virgin ..it all seems so much better since I left them 2 years ago, that's typical of my luck though lol
Like I said to Tilly something disagreed with my tummy but am ok now, but it sure wore me out, I was asleep by 8pm, don't think I've been to bed and slept from 8-5.45am since I was about 18....months old that is :giggle: xxxxxxxx

You've gone quiet again now though :(

Hope you're doing okay today hun x

I AM NEVER QUIET ...oopps sorry for shouting :giggle:, quiet isn't in my nature we yak all day long it's part of who we are us Gemini's...ask Jackie lol, even in my sleep my hubby tells me ...I find that hilarious :8855: he has me yakking at him all day and all night too hahaha poor sod :giggle:
I am doing good hun, today's the day we get the whole of my group to give their opinion on your soup...can already tell you the outcome....they'll love it like I do. Hope you're doing ok sweetie xxxxxxx

So now I have to tell you about Spidergate....omg I have never seen a spider that big outside of a zoo...let's just say it's a good thing I had spent the day on the loo already as if I hadn't there could have been a mess, was just about to come onto puter, had literally just sat at my puter and looked to my left cos I saw something move out the corner of my eye and OM f***ing god there was a humungus and I am not exaggerating, Spider sitting on the wall next to me ....I screamed, hubby laughed B**tard....and I reckon I ran the mile in 20 seconds ...you didn't see my arse for dust....screaming as I ran I'll have you know just so the whole neighbourhood knew I was having a heart attack.....with that Kirsty n Mark came running downstairs to see what the commotion was and Kirsty ran into the kitchen and ran out double fast also screaming...that's my girl :giggle: but then so did Mark hahahaha.....bless him, he's good with spiders if they are small but he hate's the huge ones too and it really made him scream....I am still giggling at the thought, this tough well built boxing expert running and screaming like a girlie, but then spent the next hour saying boy that was big I could see him holding his knife and fork ready.
So then that made me really nervy about sitting on the puter incase that was baby and mummy and daddy were yet to join him :8855:, so went and laid on sofa and that was it gone ...off with the fairies for the night and what may you ask was my waking thought ...yeah bloody great spiders...and to top off a fab spider time..I get up walk into the utility room to let the dog out, turn around and there is one of them long legged small body spiders on the wall with a little mate ...2 of the ******* staring at me ...what a great start to my day geez....how much worse can it get :eek:
Oh yeah and clever hubby suggested I took a pic of said humungus spider to show you guys, sod that bad enough it was on my wall without being on my camera too :hide: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sorry i joined this site on sunday i just found how to get back into the page i replied on feel stupid now hope you dont mind me posting on your pages girls!

Sorry i joined this site on sunday i just found how to get back into the page i replied on feel stupid now hope you dont mind me posting on your pages girls!

No worries hun, :welcome: and feel free to pop in any time you're passing xx

Bit tired still - should be napping before work but getting distracted on here lol Day off tomorrow to catch up a bit :)

I do the talking in my sleep... I'll start a conversation with the OH as I'm drifting off but carry on parts of it in my head then suddenly start talking aloud at him then go back inside my head - confuses the hell out of him :8855:

Spiders = Urgh... why did he have a knife and fork ready?! For tea or the spider? :eek:

Hope you have a less porcelain-themed day today :D x

Bit tired still - should be napping before work but getting distracted on here lol Day off tomorrow to catch up a bit :)

I do the talking in my sleep... I'll start a conversation with the OH as I'm drifting off but carry on parts of it in my head then suddenly start talking aloud at him then go back inside my head - confuses the hell out of him :8855:

Spiders = Urgh... why did he have a knife and fork ready?! For tea or the spider? :eek:

Hope you have a less porcelain-themed day today :D x

Lol Mark said the spider had a Knife and Fork ready ...it was that humungus seriously, I don't think I have ever been that scared in my life, even this morning I'm not happy sitting here in case mummy and daddy show up lol
Omg I swear I thought I was going to have to camp out in the loo no wonder I was asleep by 8pm :8855:
I have never realised or even thought that I talk in my sleep but Mal insists that I do and not only do I talk but I apparently scream on a regular basis and moan and groan too...no wonder I am always exhausted when in wake up :8855:
I knew Gemini's were the talkative ones of the zodiac but even I find that a bit extreme :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxx

Oh silly me, how could I forget, but forget I did until now, it's WI day today, my scales say 4.5lb off...but I'll wait and see what the official verdict is tonight lol xxx

Well I am off to finish my housework, started it at 6am this morning, did it all apart from the vacuuming, been waiting for my daughter to get out of bed (she was in a car accident Sunday and has whiplash, so is not sleeping too well), so now she is up I can continue.
Catch you all later after wi, wish me luck xxxxxxxx

good luck xx
and if you have lost that much it will be the peanut butter:8855::8855:

just as i was reading spidergate teen shouted hubby to rescue him from a spider in the hall !!!!!:8855::8855::8855:
17, 6ft 1 and scared of spiders:eek::eek:
(althougth they do appear to have been taking steroids this yr don't they)

Hey hun, lmao Mark here is 23 6ft 3 and screamed like a girlie when he saw the humungus spider and you are right I swear this one helped itself to my steroids first, I am still not happy sitting here where it appeared from lol
Anyway tonight I lost **drum roll** 4lb ...got SOTW my 5.5st Shiny and now only need 5lb to reach my 6st by the time my year is up on 5th November xxxxxxxxxxx

Back