Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Oooh That is a fabby week!!!!

(worried now I've read SE can make you lose 1lb a day, visions of managing a stone every fortnight are dancing over my eyes <I get obsessed easily-am OCD> could be at goal by Xmas!... must not do it.........)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will let you know how I get on this week, definitely think it saved me from a huge gain this week, but because of the mother of all blow outs on Sunday, it's not clear so :fingerscrossed: xx

My menu for today:

RED/SE

Breakfast:
2 x Wholemeal Nimble 5 syns
1 x Sausage 4 syns
1 x scrambled egg
2 x Bacon
Masses of Mushrooms
2 Grilled tomatoes
Coffee made with 250ml semi skimmed milk(Hexa)
1 Orange
Water (1 pint)

Lunch
Minestrone Soup (Carrots, Onions, Celery, Garlic & Stock)
113 g Cannellini Beans (Hexb)
Pasta 2 syns
Water (1 Pint)

Dinner:
Honey Roast Chicken 0.5 syns (Use 2 Tablespoons between 6 of us )
Jacket Potato (Hexb)
5 x Laughing Cow Light (Hexa)
Veg : Cabbage, Baby Corn, Mange Tout and Carrots
Water (1 Pint)

Extras:
1 x Crumble Yoghurt 0.5 Syns
Peach

Total for today = 12 syns

12/105

Last edited:
well done lily!! I think i'll look into SE when i get back from hols!

hope you have a good week with the grandkiddies

Thanks Aaliyah, I am quite looking forward to doing it for as long as possible, if you need any help when you get back just drop me a line and I'll send you the guidelines.
Have a great holiday, going somewhere nice? I am going to stopathome for my hols this year ?:8855:
I have had the grandkids here 4 hours so far and I'm already exhausted lol....must go do my first 2 hours of exercise.
Catch you all later xx

thanks Lily, help with it might be handy. I dont have SW classes near me so its hard to get a grip on new things.

I am off to Glasgow with a group of friends to see Dolly Parton in concert woop!

Hi Lily, New to this site as started sw diet once again, Enjoyed reading your inspiring food diary :) What does SE mean though? Started yesterday and made Gorgeous moussaka and tuna quiche n so far really motivated :)

Kat - While Lily is exercising I'll answer that for her. ;)

It stands for Success Express. The consultants sometimes recommend it to people when they want to jump start the weightloss if its stagnating or slowing down a little. :)

Lily will be along soon with the rules as she's good at all that. I'll try and find the rules she gave me if I can.

Will let you know how I get on this week, definitely think it saved me from a huge gain this week, but because of the mother of all blow outs on Sunday, it's not clear so :fingerscrossed: xx

Really hope it all goes well this week:bliss::flowers:

Thanks Aaliyah, I am quite looking forward to doing it for as long as possible, if you need any help when you get back just drop me a line and I'll send you the guidelines.
Have a great holiday, going somewhere nice? I am going to stopathome for my hols this year ?:8855:
I have had the grandkids here 4 hours so far and I'm already exhausted lol....must go do my first 2 hours of exercise.
Catch you all later xx

Haha I'm going the same place! What a coinkidink! Wonder if I'll see you there :character00117:

thanks Lily, help with it might be handy. I dont have SW classes near me so its hard to get a grip on new things.

I am off to Glasgow with a group of friends to see Dolly Parton in concert woop!

oh I love Dolly, Lucky you, hope you have a fabulous time hun.
I will send you the full copy of SE in a PM later, it's supposed to be really good...well I should be able to tell you for real this week lol

Hi Lily, New to this site as started sw diet once again, Enjoyed reading your inspiring food diary :) What does SE mean though? Started yesterday and made Gorgeous moussaka and tuna quiche n so far really motivated :)

Hi kat and :welcome: to my little home from home ...and to SW too, it's the best weight loss programme ever, as long as you remember you're human and if you slip it's a case of pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over, there are so many wonderful foods and so much to eat if you make the right choices, and you use your Hex a's and b's plus your syns.
If you ever need any help there are hundreds of lovely people on here just waiting to give you a hand myself and Crumble who has just proved my point, included. Gl with your journey...and please start a diary so we can come along and have a look an d maybe be able to help out if you need and to just give encouragement and have a good laugh too xx

Thanks Crumble, I am whacked after that work out, but I am up for a bit more later ...the kids want to do some wii fit, so I am going to join in and do some extra weight s too xx

Haha I'm going the same place! What a coinkidink! Wonder if I'll see you there :character00117:
:8855: Could be hun, not bringing back any rock this year though :rotflmao: and I get a lot longer there than the usual 2 weeks haha xx

Just thought I'd add a pic of my favourite soup, I have this almost everyday and I am stuffed lol

That soup looks lush Lily. I love your bowl too. So pretty. :)

Pogged as I have just this minute finished my own bowl of soup. How the heck am I supposed to fit in a tuna salad, melon and straws. Phew!

That soup looks lush Lily. I love your bowl too. So pretty. :)

Pogged as I have just this minute finished my own bowl of soup. How the heck am I supposed to fit in a tuna salad, melon and straws. Phew!

Lol I will be having a very late tea/dinner tonight, I was so full from brekkie and got carried away with the kids after I did my exercise...we got to playing the marching band game, it was so much fun, and it added another 20 minutes to the 2 hours 15 mins I had already done...they want to continue tonight so god knows how many more hours i'll get to do today, really makes mmy legs ache that one, but it all counts, might have to resort to painkillers tonight, haven't done that for a long time and consequently had my "lunch" about an hour ago lol...I swear I don't remember the last time I felt this full and it's all good healthy stuff ...love it !!...will just adjust my food diary if need be ...
Oh while I remember I am going to scan the Body Magic Book tonight, I thought online members had access to how Body Magic works and how you can still add the awards to your signature and as you earn them, why shouldn't you have them eh?
You must be coming up to earning your Bronze award very soon...how cool is that xx

hihi lily- quick drop in :D

I'm going the gym soon- in about 15 minutes- going with someone i met on that cr*ppy nhs course i went on :p

Then we're going the swimming pool after :D i hate that pool- and they dont put laneropes in (grrrrr :( ) but its better than nowt- can't wait to reach my exercise target- woo!

hihi lily- quick drop in :D

I'm going the gym soon- in about 15 minutes- going with someone i met on that cr*ppy nhs course i went on :p

Then we're going the swimming pool after :D i hate that pool- and they dont put laneropes in (grrrrr :( ) but its better than nowt- can't wait to reach my exercise target- woo!

That's great hun, I just knew you could do it and here we are just over half way through the month and you have almost completed the challenge...you're a bloody star you are...have a great time with your new friend and just enjoy it xx

OMG I am fit to burst lol

I actually thought I had eaten less than normal today, but really filled up on the SF...well that's day 1 done, will have to go back later and adjust my menu for today as there is no way I am going to finish the mid morning, mid afternoon and extras that I haven't had yet.
This was my dinner tonight ...Honey Roast Chicken, Jacket potato and loads of veg...was supposed to be salad but I got out voted lol xx

I hope SE works for you lily. Don't think I could do with 2/3 SF with every meal for a full week but it's definitely a good idea to have it 2-3 times a week I think, well for me anyway. Hehe

Back