Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

lily Norfolk sounds perfect hubby and myself holiday here most years :character00117:

I think if i had the chance this is exactly the part of the country i would move to:D

Hope your headache is better xx

Go Jane!! :D

i didn't even know i was nominated, until i was told i won, heehee....damn, no time to prepare a speech or anything!!! i just hid at the back, blushing :p

Thank you little_bubblez, I forgot about having to give a little speech about yourself, now I am worried.
Well done yourself on winning woman of the year.

Jane x

Last edited:
Thank you little_bubblez, I forgot about having to give a little speech about yourself, now I am worried.

Jane x

don't be worried ;) the woman who won the wednesday group (i go tuesdays but i thought i'd stalk my C....and pick up my sotw magnet that i forgot, and buy hifi bars) hates talking about herself apparently- so she just said how she felt since losing the weight that she has, and what she does now that she didnt do before sw

really relaxed :)

remember too- if you do win- then you'll be amongst mates- its not so daunting :)

don't be worried ;) the woman who won the wednesday group (i go tuesdays but i thought i'd stalk my C....and pick up my sotw magnet that i forgot, and buy hifi bars) hates talking about herself apparently- so she just said how she felt since losing the weight that she has, and what she does now that she didnt do before sw

really relaxed :)

remember too- if you do win- then you'll be amongst mates- its not so daunting :)

Thank you, I forgot to say well done on winning yourself.

Jane x

Thank you, I forgot to say well done on winning yourself.

Jane x

Thanks! :D

i really wasn't expecting it- because i've only been going 4 months. But apparently i've inspired some people ;) heehee

I didn't realise you'd won. Well done :)

What with you and Jane and Lily all being inspirational women I have no excuse for not losing weight :D

Thanks Tilly :)

A few people keep telling me that I'm inspiring them to lose weight....see, to me, i don't seem any different....im more active but thats about it lol. most of the time i dont feel thinner, even though i've gone from a size 26/28 to a size 20/22

but i like helping people :)

Thanks! :D

i really wasn't expecting it- because i've only been going 4 months. But apparently i've inspired some people ;) heehee

I have been going for only 9 weeks and lost 25.5lb, so wasn't expecting this, I thought it was for people who have lost alot of weight and been going for awhile.

Like you I have gone from a size 28/30 to a size 22/24

Jane x

I have been going for only 9 weeks and lost 25.5lb, so wasn't expecting this, I thought it was for people who have lost alot of weight and been going for awhile.

Like you I have gone from a size 28/30 to a size 22/24

Jane x

My C insisted that it isn't the person who's lost the most weight- because there is a greatest loser contest (and out of the people who stay regularly- i think i'm the greatest loser- even in 4 months lol)

But it's more the person who's the most inspirational. We were encouraged to vote for the person who has helped us most, maybe given us a kick up the bum when we needed it, or gave us recipes when we had run out of stuff we liked....

so you could have lost only a stone, and could be the winner.

but 25.5lb is awesome Jane- well done you missy! i messed about for the first....probably month or so, losing a total of about 9lb- and that included a 6lb loss in my first week. im glad im into it now, and having fun in the process :D

My C insisted that it isn't the person who's lost the most weight- because there is a greatest loser contest (and out of the people who stay regularly- i think i'm the greatest loser- even in 4 months lol)

But it's more the person who's the most inspirational. We were encouraged to vote for the person who has helped us most, maybe given us a kick up the bum when we needed it, or gave us recipes when we had run out of stuff we liked....

so you could have lost only a stone, and could be the winner.

but 25.5lb is awesome Jane- well done you missy! i messed about for the first....probably month or so, losing a total of about 9lb- and that included a 6lb loss in my first week. im glad im into it now, and having fun in the process :D

I started exercising at the same time as started sw, I think that's what helping me, something has finally clicked inside saying you can do this and stick to it, being on this forum helps aswell its keep you motivated.

I have just got to target on the August challenge, is there going to be a September one do you know.

Jane x

I started exercising at the same time as started sw, I think that's what helping me, something has finally clicked inside saying you can do this and stick to it, being on this forum helps aswell its keep you motivated.

I have just got to target on the August challenge, is there going to be a September one do you know.

Jane x

yeppers- there is one- Gina started it :)

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/231937-exercise-challenge-september-2011-a.html

(Lilykins, you need to add too :) )

i actually enjoy exercise- and i might just go swimming this week too- if i can find my confidence....i think i left it at the gym a few weeks back :(

Great stuff :) i'm hoping to get mine up to 30 in the next month or so- don't want to overdo it- ive gone from 12 hours to possibly doubling it (still have a few days left) in one month....and i have done a lot....so who knows, might make it to 30 next month :) x

Great stuff :) i'm hoping to get mine up to 30 in the next month or so- don't want to overdo it- ive gone from 12 hours to possibly doubling it (still have a few days left) in one month....and i have done a lot....so who knows, might make it to 30 next month :) x

Well done that's great, Just put my name down for September weight loss challenge 14lb to lose in sept, got to target 10lb in August weight loss challenge, so up it to 14lb this time.

Jane x

Hi Lily
Just popping into say hi. Keep trying to catch up with everyone but not doing so well today as Charlie needs me bless her. Typing in the dark as shes asleep so scuse any typos.

We are watching 'Tangled' tonight. Beats Spongebob anyday :8855: xxxxx

Well done that's great, Just put my name down for September weight loss challenge 14lb to lose in sept, got to target 10lb in August weight loss challenge, so up it to 14lb this time.

Jane x

i've only got 4 weigh ins next month- so i try to make a target that reflects how many weigh ins (i didnt do it this month- hence the 8.5lb lol)

at the moment its 11- i like to aim for milestones- so im 11lb away from my 4 stone award :)

i've only got 4 weigh ins next month- so i try to make a target that reflects how many weigh ins (i didnt do it this month- hence the 8.5lb lol)

at the moment its 11- i like to aim for milestones- so im 11lb away from my 4 stone award :)

Just signed up to the christmas sizes challenge, what size will you like to be in by christmas, Jackie started it, have a look and put your name down if you like a challenge.

Jane x

Just signed up to the christmas sizes challenge, what size will you like to be in by christmas, Jackie started it, have a look and put your name down if you like a challenge.

Jane x

Oh i'll take a little look :)

i'm really no good with dress sizes to be honest....but i guess being a comfy size 18 would be awesome- im already a tight 20/loose 22 (or a size 21 lol)

lily Norfolk sounds perfect hubby and myself holiday here most years :character00117:

I think if i had the chance this is exactly the part of the country i would move to:D

Hope your headache is better xx

Hi Mandy, Oh I love Norfolk, we were going to move there when my eldest was 14 we had even seen a house and were all set to go for it, when DD1 got all upset about leaving her mates etc etc, so we backed out and haven't got round to doing it, but now that Hubby is retired, DD1 is married with kids and DD2 is getting married next year, looks like it might be the right time to go look again.
Headache is still hanging about, think I've caught Crumbles cold :8855:, as long as it stays just a cold I'll be fine...spent the day with the kids today at the farm, walked my butt off, so loads of body magic and believe me my lot stride it out they all have huge long legs 32+ inch inside leg and above, and there's me with my little 28 inch inside leg trying to keep up lol DD1 and DD2 both have 34 inside legs, both very leggy like their dad.
Supposed to be going to the local Bank Holiday Show tomorrow, but I think I might give it a miss and let them go without me, I'll curl up with me blankey and some hot drinks xx

Hi Lily, my consultant just rang and said I have been nominated for woman of the year like yourself,:fingerscrossed: I am gob-smacked, cannot believe it, I don’t think I will win, :giggle:but really chuffed for just being nominated and maybe a runner up, will find out on Thursday at wi.:scale:, I had to tell someone I am so happy.

Jane x
:woohoo: Jane, I am so made up for you hun, wtg ...good luck honey, you can do it and you deserve it, as Bubble said it's not about how much weight you've lost, (although I am the biggest loser at my group), it's about how inspirational and helpful you are to others and don't worry about making a speech, if your C is as good as mine she/he will set the scene for you anyway (mine told my story in a SW this is your life style, was dead funny ) I just told them how I thought SW was crap at first cos I was WW's through and through and only went to shut my daughter up from nagging me and my first week I STS and that proved my point, 2nd week I was sick and 3rd week, came back after missing the previous week expecting to have put on and I had only lost 10lb and that was it I never looked back and as my C said I live and breath SW now ...so just tell your story hun, they will love it ....GO JANE !!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
P.S. the second you get back from your meeting I want to know...the suspense is already killing me lol xxx

Thanks Tilly :)

A few people keep telling me that I'm inspiring them to lose weight....see, to me, i don't seem any different....im more active but thats about it lol. most of the time i dont feel thinner, even though i've gone from a size 26/28 to a size 20/22

but i like helping people :)
I'm the same as you Bubblez, people tell me I inspire them when all I see is that I am a lot more active, can't believe how much exercise I do now and how much I love it. Yeah I've lost weight but still got a heck of a way to go and I have gone from a very very tight 36-38 (and struggled to get into those too and didn't find many places that sold them in that size either had to order a lot from USA), to I am a 24-26 now...Hey Bubblez send me your cast off's can ya hahaha xxx

Well look what happens when I go away for a week .. Well done Lily , I am delighted for you and you deserve to win as you are such an inspiration ,, Your new picture is really lovely too.. :D

Thanks hun, I was amazed ...I hoped I'd win it but didn't actually think I would, it's so lovely to get a vote of confidence like that, really perks you up and makes you more determined. I actually quite like the picture too and I hate photos of me lol xx

Hi Lily
Just popping into say hi. Keep trying to catch up with everyone but not doing so well today as Charlie needs me bless her. Typing in the dark as shes asleep so scuse any typos.

We are watching 'Tangled' tonight. Beats Spongebob anyday :8855: xxxxx

Hi sweetie, hope Charlie's better, poor little mite and you're not too wrecked, you're gonna sleep forever once she's better lol
Oooh we just watched Rango...kids fell asleep me and Mal loved it :8855: so we'll fill them in later on tomorrow lol xx

Jane x

Ohhh where is it I wanna be a size 18 but I'll settle for a 20-22 lol xx

Back