Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

I'm the same as you Bubblez, people tell me I inspire them when all I see is that I am a lot more active, can't believe how much exercise I do now and how much I love it. Yeah I've lost weight but still got a heck of a way to go and I have gone from a very very tight 36-38 (and struggled to get into those too and didn't find many places that sold them in that size either had to order a lot from USA), to I am a 24-26 now...Hey Bubblez send me your cast off's can ya hahaha xxx

LOL- i've donated most of my stuff already- or thrown them out- sorry about that :p

i'll have some size 22 stuff though- if you wanna pop up here and pick them up (i'll cook you a syn free meal too- can't say fairer than that :p)

anyhoo i'm off to bed- might get something to eat...dunno what though...something syn free....hmm....decisions!

ni night lily <3

Nighty night hun sweet dreams....Hmmm might be a little far to travel for me right now, but one day in the not too distant future I'll be taking you up on that one hun lol
(Car travel does my back in still ...hopefully that will get easier the more weight I lose )xxx

Hope your feeling ok today Lily :)

Awww Lily you didn't go down with the dreaded cold, did you? Evil things! Hate them.

Feet up and drink loads. Felt really sicky with mine so hope you're okay today and not laid low. ;)

Hi ladies, just dragged my butt out of bed, was up till gone 7am this morning with an upset tummy, I am like you Crumble, when I get a cold it affects everything even my tummy, felt sick all night too, head is banging, nose is sore, chest funnily enough, isn't too bad (thank god for giving up smoking yeahhh), going to just stick with some soup today, and drinks. Better to have it now than all over Christmas which was the norm for me (not been ill once since giving up smoking, so well overdue for something).
Glad Charlie is feeling better Jackie, love when they get their cheekiness back then you really know they are on the mend. Brilliant standing up to Matt too...I LOVE THIS JACKIE, she is strong and confident and determined, looks like the old Jackie is well and truly gone forever :woohoo: xx
Thank you Tilly, I will be ok soon, going to go pamper myself, have a nice soak in the bath and get out a good book, sleep and just do nothing, with my hot water bottle and blankey in tow lol xx
Crumble hun, when they talked about getting viruses on the internet, I didn't realise they meant you could catch them for real :8855:, at least I have some peace and quiet, the kids all except Kia (she is a grandad's girl/tomboy and can't bear to be away from him or from helping him to anything he needs her to do lol bless ) are going home today after they get back from the Bank Holiday Show, I have to say as much as I love them to bits and enjoy them being here, it's nice to look forward to getting back to normal, the arguing has been much worse than ever before lol.
Anyway all have a great day, catch you all later xx

Colds are nasty, aren't they? That's the trick, spoil yourself and enjoy some reading time. I stayed in bed one whole weekend virtually and it was great other than making my back ache sitting in bed so long. ;)

Colds are nasty, aren't they? That's the trick, spoil yourself and enjoy some reading time. I stayed in bed one whole weekend virtually and it was great other than making my back ache sitting in bed so long. ;)

We spent the day at the farm yesterday, was lovely and my 1st time there, they go regularly, but cos of back and excess weight, I could never walk round it, still struggled a little especially as they all walk so fast and take such huge strides, but I managed it and I am happy with that, but felt like crap all day really, so definitely today is a pamper day, just doing what I want (other than being on the loo ever 5 minutes, why do colds always hit my tummy?), thankfully there was masses of the curry Mal made yesterday, left over so him and Kia are having that today, while I just have my soup.
Between you me and the gatepost, I just had a sneaky peek on the scales (wish I could stop that forever lol, but every time I feel thinner I have to have a look, never seems to bother me when I feel I have put on), anyway they are saying another 3.5lb off for me :fingerscrossed: for tomorrow night then, I'll see how I feel tomorrow, if I feel a little better I'll stay to class, if not I'll just weigh and go.
Anyway my bath is calling, so i'll catch you later xx

aw hope you feel better soon hun.
exciting about the -3.5lbs thats fab!

Thank you hun, I am sure i'll be fine soon, I am now off to have my bath before I get stuck on here.
Another nap feels like a good idea too at the moment.
Will catch up with everyone later xx

We spent the day at the farm yesterday, was lovely and my 1st time there, they go regularly, but cos of back and excess weight, I could never walk round it, still struggled a little especially as they all walk so fast and take such huge strides, but I managed it and I am happy with that, but felt like crap all day really, so definitely today is a pamper day, just doing what I want (other than being on the loo ever 5 minutes, why do colds always hit my tummy?), thankfully there was masses of the curry Mal made yesterday, left over so him and Kia are having that today, while I just have my soup.
Between you me and the gatepost, I just had a sneaky peek on the scales (wish I could stop that forever lol, but every time I feel thinner I have to have a look, never seems to bother me when I feel I have put on), anyway they are saying another 3.5lb off for me :fingerscrossed: for tomorrow night then, I'll see how I feel tomorrow, if I feel a little better I'll stay to class, if not I'll just weigh and go.
Anyway my bath is calling, so i'll catch you later xx

Hope you feel abit better after your nap and bath, fingers:fingerscrossed: for tomorrow wi .

Jane x

Hi guys had my bath and a long nap, was starving when I woke, but after just 4 or 5 spoonfuls I'm feeling full, not like me to leave food lol xx

Hi everyone, am very tired and a bit grumpy this morning, didn't sleep too well again, very hot and very itchy...will be going for a bath and a nap shortly. Got headache again, so need to get that gone in time for wi tonight. To be honest feel like saying sod it this week, but I know if I don't go I'll regret it so will make myself go.
So :fingerscrossed: and I'll catch you all later xx

Don't you dare sod it this week :mad:

Just try and relax as much as possible today and you'll feel a lot better tonight.

Good luck for weigh in :D

Thanks hun, I won't say sod it, just feel like it, I know once I get out and get there I'll be fine. Not liking this full feeling though, just tried to eat a bowl of soup and can't, so had a yoghurt instead ...definitely off to have my shower and nap now xx

Good luck with WI huni

And as Tilly says my 100% matey, don't you dare say sod it. I need you both with me on this or I too will say sod it. (just so you know you its your fault if I fall of the wagon cos you decided sod it ;)) not that I'm putting any pressure whatsoever on you or anything not me I'm not like that :8855:

hope you feel better sweetie, bear ((hugs))) xxxxxx

Back