Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Do you know something Lily, I smiled when you said you had a cupcake, I am actually pleased you had one.... but thats just it Lily you had one :D how amazing is that? What an achievement because it proves we do change how we think gradually we are learning 'everything in moderation' I am so so so proud of you sweetie :D :bighug: well done

And in your sexy new trousers how fab is that :D

SO sorry to hear your foot is so sore again. Any reason for that flareup do you think? stress? could be I guess.

Will send you reiki later sweetie,

Take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning sweetie (just), I am so glad I had the cupcake too, because if I hadn't it would have haunted me and then I am on dangerous ground cos I know I would have looked elsewhere and maybe done a lot more damage than I did...it was very nice but seriously not as nice as I dreamt it would be...hence the reason it was easy to have just 1 lol
I am so over the moon about my trousers and the young lads making their sweet comments was a great boost too.
You know what after 40 years with this psoriasis I am still no clearer as to why it flares up...I could say stress but I don't feel like I've been that stressed this week, so who knows but then I have been worrying about this party and what to wear, and how I was going to cope with the cupcake issue and maybe it was that, but hey it gave me an excuse not to stay until the wee small hours so I am grateful lol
Thanks for sending the Reiki, it worked wonders last time
Hope you're having a great day sweetie xx

do you know that should have said strutt your stuff no idea why it came up like that !!!!!:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so glad you had a good time, and enjoyed the cupcake. sometimes we need to treat ourselves and if you hadn't got it out of your system they would still be calling you :D

hope your foot settles down soon, take it easy and rest it xxxx

chair areobics for you this week :8855::8855:

Hi Mandy,
Lmao I really thought you'd written sw*nk and that was why it had deleted it :8855:, it was the only word I could come up with that fitted lol.
I'm glad I went and I am even more glad I tried the cup cake, they had had a bbq earlier in the evening and other than that there was only the cupcakes ...you should have seen it...it was mountainous...I am really pleased that they weren't huge ones too, it was really nice, funny thing is had she not done the butterscotch and honeycomb combination, I really think I could have avoided them even though they did look very yummy lol
I am sure given a few days rest and recouperation my foot will settle nicely, thank you sweetie .
Love the chair aerobics idea, had already thought of doing my weights sitting down lol GMTA
Hope you're having a great day honey will come catch up on everyone's diary's soon xx

Hi me again x
Am working my way through your diary am glad I found it as you are very much an inspiration!! I love the minestrone soup recipe and will be using that in the future . Also I just wanted to say
what a fantastic difference there is in your photos .. You have done brilliantly !!
Back to my reading lol xxx

Hi Katie and :welcome: back, thank you so much for your very kind comments they are very much appreciated.
The minestrone soup is to die for, I have had to stop myself from making it for a while as I had it every lunch time for 8 months and I needed a shake up lol...will be making it this week as I have missed it but will make a smaller batch and freeze whatever I don't use...I need to make sure I shake up my food regularly ..it led to a fantastic weight loss last week and may that continue lol
Have a great day hun xx

Well done Lily you survived :)
So proud of you for getting into your size 18 trousers and well done you for having a lovely cupcake and enjoying it :)

xxx

Hi Katie, Thank you...I am still astounded that the trousers fitted, I don't kid myself I am an 18 or even close to it, but I just had to try them and they fitted lovely, I was so happy...they are a pinstripe and have slits from the ankle to the knee (almost) on both legs and as my ankles have always been fairly shapely, something I inherited from my mother, they were an ideal pair for the party, I was really chuffed.
I am happy I tried the cupcakes and got them out of my system, can't believe they actually caused me so much worry lol
Have a great day sweetie xx

oooooo morning cupcake nommer! ;)

hey- one is better than 10- which i bet you would have had before sw- i would have done, heehee

i had a good night too- didnt have a toastie :D but did manage to nick some ham, and had my mugshot :D

ive put up some update pictures in my album thingy- one of which is from last night- if you wanna see :D

Hi sweetie,
Before I say anything else I have to say to you :wow: I just saw your outfit in the picture on Facebook, you my darling look absolutely amazing, what an awesome dress and what an awesome lady wearing it, very very sexy and your waist looks so tiny in it .
I can't wait to be as sexy as you, I will be looking at your album toot sweet, am proud of you for not having the toastie and glad you had a really good night, Tanya you are a very amazing young lady and a true inspiration hunni.
Have a fab day sweetie xx

Morning Lily :D

I'm glad you enjoyed your cupcake. Sometimes it's better to have one than none cos if we feel deprived we end up stuffing our faces with other rubbish so we might as well just have eaten what we wanted in the first place.

Hope your foots ok. Please don't post pics cos I still haven't recovered from the last one :eek:

Hi Tilly,
Thank you so much hunni, I can't believe what a fuss I made over the cupcake lol...it was very yummy but I wouldn't actually go so far as to say delicious ..typical eh ? lol
The funny thing is ...yes Tanya in the past I most likely would have had 1 or maybe 10 and felt sick after convincing myself I actually loved them, but last night I wasn't even tempted to have more than 1 and to be honest ..I have had cakes made by this lady in the past and they are very nice, but I found the cupcake last night to be mildly mediocre and I was over the moon about that lol.
Hunni, I won't be putting up any more pics of my foot I promise, and it's actually worse than in the previous pics and for Tilly's sake I won't go into the gory details either lol, but I am sure that given a few days it will clear up as it usually does, means a few days walking on my tip toes but now I'm lighter even that's easier lol
Have a great day hun. xx

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, you are an awesome bunch, love you all xx

P.S. It's day like today when my foot is so bad that Mal brings my computer chair into the kitchen and I zoom around in it doing my everyday chores ...I am like a big kid it's like a ride at the funfair :8855: xx

hey- one is better than 10- which i bet you would have had before sw- i would have done, heehee

i had a good night too- didnt have a toastie :D but did manage to nick some ham, and had my mugshot :D

ive put up some update pictures in my album thingy- one of which is from last night- if you wanna see :D

cupcake nommer love it :8855::8855::8855:

P.S. It's day like today when my foot is so bad that Mal brings my computer chair into the kitchen and I zoom around in it doing my everyday chores ...I am like a big kid it's like a ride at the funfair :8855: xx

I do that! Most days I have to rely on the pc chair in the kitchen to get my jobs done when my knees get too achey.
You can get real speed up on the laminate! SIL has to watch her toes if she starts lurking around dishing up time. :p

Do you find that if you lean too far into a cupboard that the chair can slip out from under you and you land on a heap on the floor if you don't watch yourself?

Straight up Lily, your 5st and 4.5st shineys are gone. :eek::eek:
Can't see them anymore. They've been STOLEN! :mad:

do you know that should have said strutt your stuff no idea why it came up like that !!!!!:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

D'you I couldn't work out what the word was at all. Given the context I was wracking my brains trying to think of a word which meant Lily'd be going around the party with her trousers falling down around her ankles all night going 'look at my sexy waist!' :eek: :8855:

afternoon lovely
trying to catch up with everyone, diaries move so fast if you miss a few days!
glad all is going well :) x

Thanks hun, hope all is well with you too, don't see anywhere near enough of you sweetie xx

I do that! Most days I have to rely on the pc chair in the kitchen to get my jobs done when my knees get too achey.
You can get real speed up on the laminate! SIL has to watch her toes if she starts lurking around dishing up time. :p

Do you find that if you lean too far into a cupboard that the chair can slip out from under you and you land on a heap on the floor if you don't watch yourself?

Omg hun the times I have done that and the chairs I have broken :giggle:, thank god you can pick them up reasonably cheaply now lol...I love the freedom it gives me when I am feeling so debilitated...likewise my lot often complain of crushed feet, but I isay MOVE, it's not like I'm invisible or so tiny you might miss me :8855:

Straight up Lily, your 5st and 4.5st shineys are gone. :eek::eek:
Can't see them anymore. They've been STOLEN! :mad:

Oh no, who stole my shiny's give them back you shiny thieves you...I will be on the look out on all diaries for my missing ones, so beware !!
Seriously though, they are showing up on mine, but when I get 5 minutes I will definitely reload them all, see if that makes a difference xx

D'you I couldn't work out what the word was at all. Given the context I was wracking my brains trying to think of a word which meant Lily'd be going around the party with her trousers falling down around her ankles all night going 'look at my sexy waist!' :eek: :8855:

:8855: I really did laugh out loud, the thought of me with trousers round my ankles at any time is quite amusing ...I really wish I didn't have such an active imagination, you just don't know what you've created in my head now Lo :8855: xx

I'm around, I just tend to lurk at the moment. plus i've just been away with work for the weekend.

ps. I see your stickers

Ah I see, hope it wasn't all work and you got some play time in too.

Oh thank heavens I thought I was going mad, thankfully it's not me and is Crumble hahaha (love you crumble but can I suggest specsavers sweetie :giggle: ) xxx

little_bubblez said:

Wow!!! Your pics are fab-especially the most recent-altho I do love your red dress in the first one! Wish I could wear dresses
Without looking hideous!!
How tall are you by the way? As you look really tall :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I agree sweetie, Tanya looks amazing and I too love dresses, can't wait until I can look half decent in one too.
Thanks, I am amazed at myself for only having one, but to be honest and I actually think it was me more than the cakes, they weren't that great, very mediocre, everyone else seemed to be really enjoying them and I will say it was nice but not amazing, maybe I am truly over cupcakes or more the fatty kind...I can honestly say the lemon meringue ones from SW were much better.
You know what 3 or 4 times I meant to make a comment about how badly you were treated at work, disgraceful, but got distracted (sign of old age, sorry), well done for sticking to your guns and I am counting the days hun, this 3 week break is just what you need.
Oh and great stuff on starting at college, coincidence my 32 year old daughter also starts back to college this Thursday on an access to teaching course...so my 2 girls (that's her and you) are back studying, proud of you both xxx

aww thanks Lily ^_^ and Jo :)

Jo- i'm 5'11- but i was wearing 5 inch heels- so 6'4 in that picture- heehee

I actually love that picture- will have to update my blog and put the picture up- as well as the recipe for dinner- making bacon and bns risotto- mmmmmm :D

I actually love that picture- will have to update my blog and put the picture up- as well as the recipe for dinner- making bacon and bns risotto- mmmmmm :D

Put that picture as you profile picture you look amazing and you should show yourself off....Like I said that outfits mine as soon as it's too big for you and I'm not joining any queues either ....and the shoes too don't care if they're too big for me :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Send me some of your risotto please ...Mal has decided it's a Jacket spud day as it's only us 2 for dinner, I'm not really in the mood but hey ho...would sooner have risotto yum lol xxxxxxx

Well done on only having one cupcake lily, glad you had a good time, now you can stop stressing, just relax and get your foot better.
I did what you did this week altered my eating and exercise pattern to help my metabolism work harder, will have to see what happens on Thursday. xx

Hi Tanya, just love the pictures, well done on your weight loss to date, keep it up. xx

Well done on only having one cupcake lily, glad you had a good time, now you can stop stressing, just relax and get your foot better.
I did what you did this week altered my eating and exercise pattern to help my metabolism work harder, will have to see what happens on Thursday. xx

I have made a real pigs ear of this week so hoping I don't put on too much :fingerscrossed: what with huge chunk of cake at beginning of the week and cupcake even if it was only 1 last night and now not much exercise cos of foot...oh well at least (hopefully), if I jumble it up again this week I can have another fab loss at Tuesday weeks wi .....I am sure you'll have a blinding weight loss ON Thursday hunni XX

Thanks Jane :)

lily- sure you can have it- but just to warn you, im getting it taken in in a month or so- so it'll be even smaller ;) want to get at least some wear out of it- thats the first time i wore it! :(

Lily42uk said:
I agree sweetie, Tanya looks amazing and I too love dresses, can't wait until I can look half decent in one too.
Thanks, I am amazed at myself for only having one, but to be honest and I actually think it was me more than the cakes, they weren't that great, very mediocre, everyone else seemed to be really enjoying them and I will say it was nice but not amazing, maybe I am truly over cupcakes or more the fatty kind...I can honestly say the lemon meringue ones from SW were much better.
You know what 3 or 4 times I meant to make a comment about how badly you were treated at work, disgraceful, but got distracted (sign of old age, sorry), well done for sticking to your guns and I am counting the days hun, this 3 week break is just what you need.
Oh and great stuff on starting at college, coincidence my 32 year old daughter also starts back to college this Thursday on an access to teaching course...so my 2 girls (that's her and you) are back studying, proud of you both xxx

Thanks lily, have just read this now-work is crap! Fortunately, my supervisor who was an arse with me on friday, and is on for the next 3 nights, has been ok sofas, so that should make the shifts go ok! I was dreading them after Friday!
Thanks for what you said about college too, I really wanna stick this course out and actually complete something as I always quit!!! I was even saying this about SW, about the fact I kept going thru that horrid 8weeks! It will pay off, and am hoping that my week this week will pay off with atleast another 1lb loss! I've got 9.5lbs to go to get me back to where I was before I was ill, and then another 4lbs to get my club 10, so would like to get that by Christmas-just under 1lb a week, so that's my aim and anything else is a bonus! Would love to be in the teens by the end of the year, but its 21lbs away and we've only got 14weigh ins, so will be happy with 13.5 :)
Thanks again for all the kind words-you're an amazing lady xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks Jane :)

lily- sure you can have it- but just to warn you, im getting it taken in in a month or so- so it'll be even smaller ;) want to get at least some wear out of it- thats the first time i wore it! :(

ooooooh thank you, thank you xxxx
I don't mind you taking it in sweetie, I am about a stone and half behind you so I can definitely get some wear out of it for you ....you picked the perfect time to wear it cos it looks amazing on you ...gorgeoussss girl xxx

Thanks lily, have just read this now-work is crap! Fortunately, my supervisor who was an arse with me on friday, and is on for the next 3 nights, has been ok sofas, so that should make the shifts go ok! I was dreading them after Friday!
Thanks for what you said about college too, I really wanna stick this course out and actually complete something as I always quit!!! I was even saying this about SW, about the fact I kept going thru that horrid 8weeks! It will pay off, and am hoping that my week this week will pay off with atleast another 1lb loss! I've got 9.5lbs to go to get me back to where I was before I was ill, and then another 4lbs to get my club 10, so would like to get that by Christmas-just under 1lb a week, so that's my aim and anything else is a bonus! Would love to be in the teens by the end of the year, but its 21lbs away and we've only got 14weigh ins, so will be happy with 13.5 :)

Thanks again for all the kind words-you're an amazing lady xxx

You're amazing too and I know you can do this...if you can stick it out for 8 weeks and still follow plan then you can do anything.
I will be on your tail every few days reminding you of that too and reminding you that you can do it and college too.
Glad work is a little better, it's a means to an end at the moment cos once you're doing your nursing they can all sod off :giggle: xxx xxxxx

Back