Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hey hun, my days been ok, but I'm not sure I can make it to WI tomorrow night...will have to see...my foot is really bad and I can barely stand on it, will see how it is tomorrow...if I can bandage it it'll be ok ...but right now it's way too sore even to do that...still I've only had 1 week off in the 11 months I have been at SW so I have 5 spares lol.
I am off to bed ..see how it is after I have put all my lotions and potions on it.
Have a good night (well best you can while working) and i'll speak to you tomorrow xxx

Ohh ouchy Lily. Doesn't sound like the pink slippers will do the trick this time if it doesn't improve. :(

Least you may be able to have some whizzy time on the pc chair. Always a silver lining. ;)

Ohh ouchy Lily. Doesn't sound like the pink slippers will do the trick this time if it doesn't improve. :(

Least you may be able to have some whizzy time on the pc chair. Always a silver lining. ;)

Don't go whizzing about too fast and falling off into cupboards though :D (sorry crumble!)

Hope it clears up soon Lily x

Lily42uk said:
Hey hun, my days been ok, but I'm not sure I can make it to WI tomorrow night...will have to see...my foot is really bad and I can barely stand on it, will see how it is tomorrow...if I can bandage it it'll be ok ...but right now it's way too sore even to do that...still I've only had 1 week off in the 11 months I have been at SW so I have 5 spares lol.
I am off to bed ..see how it is after I have put all my lotions and potions on it.
Have a good night (well best you can while working) and i'll speak to you tomorrow xxx

Sorry to hear your foot is being badly behaved!! Work went ok, and then I went to bed for an hour before class! I was really looking forward to going to wi as I knew I'd been really good, my work trousers are alot looser, and I just generally felt like I'd lost weight! Then I go and gain the half that I lost last week :( I burst into tears and left! Have come home and am just despairing as to what to do next! Am going to try your method-I can't find it on the net tho, it keeps telling me to become a member or something! Will have an attempt at it, as I dont really want to give up, as I have over 7 stone to lose, but am just feeling so meh about it all!!!
Having an off plan day today as I just not got my head in it and then will start a fresh tomorrow when I wake up after my night shift! Going to try swimming while I'm off to, as haven't done that for ages, and also set up the wii :)
No doubt chat later xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

:bighug: hope your foot is much better this morning sweetie :bighug:

Goodluck at WI if you go :D xxxxx

Morning hun, literally just got up...my foot was sore last night, I sat until 3am gone constantly rubbing my ointment, then my emulsifier and then my coal tar ointment, I woke at just gone 6 and it was itchy but not sore, spent the next 2 and half hours doing the same thing, ointment, emulsifier and then coal tar and then dozed off again at just before 9, am only awake now cos someone rang my mobile...damn inconsiderate, didn't they know I was sleeping :D...anyway my foot feels a lot better today, still sore, but I can put it to the floor so will be going to WI tonight, see what this week's cake sage has done lol
Hope you're having a good day sweetie xx

Lol I will be having my whizzy time and going to WI, going to keep off my feet as much as possible today so that I don't aggravate it and I will be wearing my pink fluffy slippers to class tonight too :8855:, hope you're having a fab day hun xx

Don't go whizzing about too fast and falling off into cupboards though :D (sorry crumble!)

Hope it clears up soon Lily x

Thanks hun, feels a lot better already xxx

Sorry to hear your foot is being badly behaved!! Work went ok, and then I went to bed for an hour before class! I was really looking forward to going to wi as I knew I'd been really good, my work trousers are alot looser, and I just generally felt like I'd lost weight! Then I go and gain the half that I lost last week :( I burst into tears and left! Have come home and am just despairing as to what to do next! Am going to try your method-I can't find it on the net tho, it keeps telling me to become a member or something! Will have an attempt at it, as I dont really want to give up, as I have over 7 stone to lose, but am just feeling so meh about it all!!!
Having an off plan day today as I just not got my head in it and then will start a fresh tomorrow when I wake up after my night shift! Going to try swimming while I'm off to, as haven't done that for ages, and also set up the wii :)
No doubt chat later xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Aww Jo I am sorry to hear that, it's funny cos I remembered for the first time ever that you had wi this morning and popped to your diary 1st...while i was there I had a look back to the beginning of your diary...I think I might have a suggestion for you...will go to your diary in a mo and catch up with my idea, chin up sweetie, you will get through this xx

Hi Lily
How is your foot today sweetie :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning again hun...my foot is so much better today....still sore as I said but at least I can stand on it :woohoo: xxxx

Last edited:
glad your foot is better today, althougth i did have this vision of you in pink fluffy slippers wheeling your self into WI on a computer chair :8855::8855::8855:
good luck :D

Gosh how well you know me already...I have my chair and slippers ready by the front door :giggle:

Thanks sweetie, hope you're having a good day xx

Yesterday's and today's menu's as follows:

Yesterday

Breakfast:
Mixed fruit salad
Yoghurts x 2 1 syn
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid morning:
Peach
Orange

Late Lunch:
5 x Ryvita (Hexb) + 1.5 syns
5 x Laughing cow lights + Laughing cow deli lights (Hexa)
Cucumber
Tomato
Salsa 0.5 syns
2 x Yoghurts 1 syn

Dinner:
Jackie's Fishcakes
Lighter than Light Mayonnaise 1 syn
SW chips
Beetroot
Mixed Salad
Water (1 pint)

Snacks:
Ryvita minis 4 syns
Peach
Plums
Apple

Total for the day = 10.5 syns

Today's menu

Breakfast/Lunch:
2 x Wholemeal toast (Hexb)
Baked Beans
Ham
2 x Peaches
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Dinner:
Ham, Egg, Sausage and chip bake with Mushrooms, tomatoes and beans 1 syn
Mixed Salad

Extras:
To be decided later after wi

10.5/105

Last edited:
I really must stop laughing (Crumble's post on Jackie's diary and I am still wetting myself laughing), and get ready to go wi tonight, :fingerscrossed:, catch you all later xxxx

Hope weigh in went well, and your foot is better.
Despite my disastrous weigh in this morning, I'm feeling surprisingly positive and after chatting to Sugarplum, we've set up a Curvies challenge thread:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/235840-curv-licious-countdown.html

Feel free to join us, we've initially chosen to aim for a particular weight by Christmas, but by making it a generic thread, it doesn't restrict us to just Chrimbo!! I've set myself the realistic challenge of 22lb in 14 weeks, which will put me in the teens, which would be the most amazing birthday and Christmas present so far!! xxxx

I have 22lb to my xmas target....what a coincidence :D

I'll come join ya :D

Lilyyyyyyyyyyyy- how did you do? i got sotw :D 3 out of 3 this month :D

Back