Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Good luck hun :)

I'm expecting an extremely long post tonight cos you've 2 days chatting to catch up on :8855:

Hi Lily, love the new look, you look amazing, back on the computer now, missed you guys, trying to catch up on everyones diary. xx

Thank you Jane, it's so lovely to have you back, have really missed you :hug99:, hope your kitchen is coming along nicely, can't wait to see the final result xxxx

You ok today Lily?

I've got images of Manchester police with bayonets now but looking like dads army and saying "they don't like it up em." At least I think that's what that butcher one said - can't rememeber his name but he was in that song grandad - grandad we love you grandad we do.

And now I've got images of Crumbles mum chasing after him saying I will say this only once.

Note to self - get a life :8855:

Lol in that case I think I need to get a life too :8855: :8855:

Lol! You know I think I'd actually enjoy it if Manchester was like that :8855:

Hope you're having a good day Lily, any more slimmy fashion show pics soon? x

I will have to take a few more piccies, but hardly got
any clothes now cos they are all so big on me lol xxx

oh lily you are looking fab-u-lus in your new pic!!!

Hi sweetie, thank you so much, love your new name xxxx

i thought lily wanted to kidnap lo, not lo kidnap lily:eek:

whoever kidnapped lily bring her back we need her:D

hope your ok, your very quite today hoping you have not been at the pinapple again xx

Aww that's so sweet, thank you sweetie.
Not been at the pineapple :eek: I promise lol xxx

Sorry Mandy, it wasn't me :(

Hope you're alright Lily x

Darn, no it wasn't Lo, although if you'd kidnapped me Lo I reckon I would have suffered you feeding me all the delicious meals you make ...so if you ever do decide to, I promise not to resist too much :giggle: xxxx

Hope your ok Lily x
As an avid follower of your diary I just wanted to say how fabulous do you look in your latest photo!!! You have knocked years off!!
A true inspiration :D:D

Thank you hunni, that's very sweet of you to say so...I am loving all these wonderful comments, you have all made me feel fantastic and even more determined xxxx

Grr, Sky = Balls! :mad:

Glad it's a technical fault though and not evil pineapple or da kine :)

Lol nope was bloody Sky again :giggle: xxxx

b***** internet doesn't it realise how important you are :eek::D

good to have you back:D

and good luck with wi tonight xxx

Me important? Really? Thank you hun, you really know how to make a girl feel wanted :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol has minimins banned Lily's favourite word 'cause we've been overabusing it on here? :8855:

Good luck for tonight Lily xx

Well I just used it, so we'll see won't we :8855: xxxx Might be that Mandy used a stronger expletive hmmm :eek: :8855: xxxx

Good luck hun :)

I'm expecting an extremely long post tonight cos you've 2 days chatting to catch up on :8855:

Well I am back from wi and I am actually very pleased, had a dreadful few days, didn't eat a thing then ate everything in sight, had some very big personal problems going on and have been very upset, so was happy to have lost 0.5lbs.
Have a really bad headache, so sorry Tilly it won't be a massively long one tonight, but hopefully I can catch up and satisfy you with an extremely long ramble tomorrow.
I am going to put my stats up on the other threads and then I am going to go bed before this head turns into a migraine.
Night all and will catch you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darn, no it wasn't Lo, although if you'd kidnapped me Lo I reckon I would have suffered you feeding me all the delicious meals you make ...so if you ever do decide to, I promise not to resist too much :giggle: xxxx

I know what to do now, just need to leave a trail of trays with hot and sour soup and sushi leading towards a big cage with a dropdown door then I've gotcha! :8855:

Good on you for bagging the loss despite the stressful week. Hope you sleep well and things feel more settled in the morning xxx

Hey ladies, still have a headache, got a blinking stye that's why, used to get them all the time but hadn't had one in ages.
But have been out Christmas shopping today, first time in 14 years since I went to the shopping precinct, have been pushing myself to do more and each week have gotten closer to doing it, but today thought what the heck, 5 hours is a lot of what the heck lol, my purse feels a hell of a lot lighter too :giggle: but I am chuffed cos I managed to get the picture frames I wanted to put all my certificates in, now all I need is for Mal to put them up some time this century lol
My feet are barking, my back is aching and I am starving, only had hot and sour soup so far today (oh and Lo, my sister and niece said to tell you it's better by far than any they have ever bought from the take away lol)..was going to have the Mackerel Onigiri for lunch but have now decided it's for dinner, smells yummy will be ready in about 10 mins, :drool:
Will be back later to catch up on everyone's diaries, hope you've all had a great day xxxxxxx

Ohh santa shopping! what did you get me? ^_^

Hey ladies, still have a headache, got a blinking stye that's why, used to get them all the time but hadn't had one in ages.
But have been out Christmas shopping today, first time in 14 years since I went to the shopping precinct, have been pushing myself to do more and each week have gotten closer to doing it, but today thought what the heck, 5 hours is a lot of what the heck lol, my purse feels a hell of a lot lighter too :giggle: but I am chuffed cos I managed to get the picture frames I wanted to put all my certificates in, now all I need is for Mal to put them up some time this century lol
My feet are barking, my back is aching and I am starving, only had hot and sour soup so far today (oh and Lo, my sister and niece said to tell you it's better by far than any they have ever bought from the take away lol)..was going to have the Mackerel Onigiri for lunch but have now decided it's for dinner, smells yummy will be ready in about 10 mins, :drool:
Will be back later to catch up on everyone's diaries, hope you've all had a great day xxxxxxx

Hi Lily, I did christmas shopping yesterday, also got a new tree and decs :xmastree:eek:nly 4 weeks before they all go up, can't wait, played christmas music while wrapping the pressies,:109: glad you enjoyed yourself xx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

WOW lily you are a star, i know how hard that was to do !!!!!

I really hope you enjoyed it and spent some money on you :D

I truely got excited when i read this you are awesome
:talk017:

Lily42uk said:

Wow Lily,

The first time you have been into town in 14 years.. That's such an achievement!

You must feel like you are living a different life!

Ha ha ... Hubby might start feeding you cream cakes, with all these extra pennies your spending!!! ;-) lol Xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hunni that is fantastic that you went christmas shopping:) I'm absolutley thrilled for you.Ha ha ha watch the bank balance:D xx

Morning all,
Still got this darn headache, so I'm not staying, in fact I think I'll go back to bed cos I feel terrible with it, just taken a couple of painkillers, see what happens with them. I don't often get headaches but when I do they are scorchers, you know the kind not quite a migraine but everything really aches including my jaw, mind you having the stye isn't helping.
It's my nieces birthday tomorrow and I am supposed to be making her a key lime pie (sw recipe), she made me promise back in spring when we had taster night and I made it for that, so I guess I have to be fit enough to make that.
I will try and get back here later today, if my head allows, have a lovely day everyone and thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I will catch up properly soon.
Oh just before I go and talking about the headache...as I said I went shopping with my sister yesterday and she was telling me about the tests she is having at the hospital to check and see if she has Hypoglycemia and then decides to say to me and yes I thought of you when they told me at the hospital that if you wake with a headache you almost certainly had a hypoglaemic episode while you were sleeping, great just what I needed to hear lol now I won't sleep cos I will worry about them too. I had a few hypoglaecemic episodes just after I was diagnosed with diabetes 5 years ago and they were quite frightening....I am a worrier, don't look like I am or probably even sound like I am but I do let little things like that play over and over in my head ...geez off to my bed to have another possible episode lol catch you all later xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh well done on the shopping trip :)

Mn must think of something else to make, my soup is like my one hit wonder now lol I was waiting on my xanthan gum before I make it again but I'm tempted to make it the regular way tonight to keep me off the chocolate.

Hi Lily, I did christmas shopping yesterday, also got a new tree and decs :xmastree:eek:nly 4 weeks before they all go up, can't wait, played christmas music while wrapping the pressies,:109: glad you enjoyed yourself xx

*raises eyebrow* Only 4 weeks until christmas decs, really? Oof, 1st of december for me if that I reckon, got to drag everything out of the loft... tempting to give the old stuff up as 'lost' and buy new hehe.

Morning all,
Still got this darn headache, so I'm not staying, in fact I think I'll go back to bed cos I feel terrible with it, just taken a couple of painkillers, see what happens with them. I don't often get headaches but when I do they are scorchers, you know the kind not quite a migraine but everything really aches including my jaw, mind you having the stye isn't helping.
It's my nieces birthday tomorrow and I am supposed to be making her a key lime pie (sw recipe), she made me promise back in spring when we had taster night and I made it for that, so I guess I have to be fit enough to make that.
I will try and get back here later today, if my head allows, have a lovely day everyone and thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I will catch up properly soon.
Oh just before I go and talking about the headache...as I said I went shopping with my sister yesterday and she was telling me about the tests she is having at the hospital to check and see if she has Hypoglycemia and then decides to say to me and yes I thought of you when they told me at the hospital that if you wake with a headache you almost certainly had a hypoglaemic episode while you were sleeping, great just what I needed to hear lol now I won't sleep cos I will worry about them too. I had a few hypoglaecemic episodes just after I was diagnosed with diabetes 5 years ago and they were quite frightening....I am a worrier, don't look like I am or probably even sound like I am but I do let little things like that play over and over in my head ...geez off to my bed to have another possible episode lol catch you all later xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aws, hope you feel better after the sleep. The hypoglaecemic episodes do sound scary :( :bighug:

Back