Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

It's a shame they couldn't make a go of it but if she was only 16 when they got together I can understand it. She's probably wondering if he really is the right one and how does she know if she hasn't tried any others. Maybe when she's tried some of the other fish she might decide that he really is the one for her.

It's sad for you all cos he's been part of the family for so long now. Whatever happens I hope it all works out for the best.

How are you today? Is the foot any better?

Hi Lily so sorry to hear that mark and kirsty have split up its so sad, hope they can still be friends.

Hope you are feeling abit better today. :) xx

Hi everyone, well what a day...you couldn't write stuff like this, even Eastenders doesn't have this many douff douff moments lol

Like I said in my post last night, Kirsty and Mark split up, they both seemed resigned to it and even went for a drink after their announcement and were adamant they would remain friends and even go for the odd drink or meal to seal that, from time to time and that was that. Mark went back to his mum's and dad's and Kirsty went to bed with a good DVD and I was upset but also resigned to the fact that they had made their decision and that was it ....
Until 10.11am this morning, when I get a mysterious text from Kirsty saying, I will be home for my lunch at 12, I need to talk and then at just before 11am, got a phone call from Mark saying have you heard from Kirsty, she text me and asked me to meet her at yours cos she wants to talk...so Mark arrived here at 11.45 and we speculated as to why she would want to talk to us both, We had 3 lines of thought, she had changed her mind, she was pregnant or there was someone else ....
Well we got 2 of the 3 right, she had changed her mind and there had been someone else that had been paying her a lot of attention and who she had kissed (but no more) and she was confused, she burst into tears and said to Mark that it wasn't until she woke this morning and he wasn't there that she realised how much she was still in love with him...she knew that she didn't really have feelings for this other guy but he had paid her the attention she was craving from Mark....anyway Mark wasn't sure he could accept and move on from her kissing this other guy and said he would come and talk with her tonight at about 7.30pm (she has apparently been in floods of tears at work all day and they even sent her home half hour early cos of it ), she got in from work at 4pm ...decided to make a romantic meal, sprinkled rose petals all over the bed, got chocolates and strawberries and cream and a bottle of wine and lemonade as they both have work tomorrow and made the room look gorgeous, she also had a load of candles burning and had dimmed the lights in the bedroom...anyway 7.30pm arrived no Mark, 8pm still no Mark she is now crying he has decided it was too much and he doesn't want to know....then at 8.15 he arrives, they sit in the kitchen with me and Mal sitting in the living room and then they go upstairs to their room to talk, heard nothing until about half hour ago then suddenly heard Kirsty really laughing...2 minutes later they came down to announce they were going to really try again , but this time they were going to make huge changes including spending more time apart, but when they were together to make more time for each other ...they have completely cancelled the wedding and will probably Marry one day but as they said they have realised they really don't need to put that much pressure on themselves right now.
This is the 3rd time they said they were going to try and make it work, but it's the only time I have really believed them and actually seen them looking like they are in love....I do hope that this is the end of this saga, I believe it is and I am really happy it has worked out this way.
And to top it all, even though my foot is still very bad, it actually peeled last night so all those pustules have gone but I now have just raw skin which should recover in a couple of days at most ....a lot happier tonight, I can hopefully sleep well tonight, sweet dreams everyone and I do hope you all had a good day xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol yep thankfully, there are times that I actually hate being a parent ....doesn't matter what you do or say sometimes it's just not enough and they have to come to these conclusions themselves..:sigh: xxxxxx

lol yep thankfully, there are times that I actually hate being a parent ....doesn't matter what you do or say sometimes it's just not enough and they have to come to these conclusions themselves..:sigh: xxxxxx

But you are there when :hitthefan: - and I'm sure she's grateful to have a supportive mum :)

God- it really is like a drama eh? jeeeeeze. maybe you should write a book!

Crossing fingers they really do manage to work through it and stay together, and really hope your feet heal up real quick!!!

:bighug:

But you are there when :hitthefan: - and I'm sure she's grateful to have a supportive mum :)

God- it really is like a drama eh? jeeeeeze. maybe you should write a book!

Crossing fingers they really do manage to work through it and stay together, and really hope your feet heal up real quick!!!

:bighug:

Hi Tanya, before I go any further, :woohoo: your picture on Facebook ...you look amazing hunni, can't wait to look that good myself xxx

You know what I can't begin to explain how she was yesterday, she realised as soon as she got up in the morning that she had made a hugeeeeee mistake and wanted to rectify it...maybe as her Mum I shouldn't say this but Mark did the right thing din't give her an immediate answer and made her hang about on tenterhooks till he decided he wanted to arrive (all be it over an hour later than planned :giggle:), she was crying that whole hour convinced he wasn't going to give her another chance that it was over, I was sure he was doing exactly what he did lol bless him, he had to do that I know otherwise she would have had him under her thumb for the rest of their lives together, this way I really believe that they will do what they say and make it more of a 50/50 relationship....after they decided they were definitely trying to make it work and outlined their plans they scampered off up to bed as they both had work today, but it's the first time, I really believe since they first started dating, that they both looked as excited as they did last night, they have some great plans and I just hope (and I will be encouraging them to go with them), the first being that they want to travel for a year, I think it will do both of them a world of good, they have nearly £10,000 saved that they were going to put towards their wedding and they want to save a bit more then they plan to go and I for one will only encourage that, Mal didn't look as happy lol but he'll get over it ...plus it will give us some much needed time alone too...so I am excited for us too, it's also made me realise that Mal and I need to put a bit of a spark back into our relationship....up until the last few months and since we got together we have always had our time and the kids always knew not to disturb us unless it was an emergency, even if that meant just cuddling up on the sofa together, well we need to start doing that again and as Lo said we need a holiday so that's our next move as far as I am concerned ...feeling really up beat and ready to get our lives back on track too....oh and my feet are healing nicely, still a little sore today but I can put my foot to the floor with my slippers on, so that's a good sign xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gosh its all go in Lily's house :D glad they are trying again and good on them re the travelling. Don't blame them, and as you say it will give your and Mal some quality time together.

Glad your foot is so much better Lily :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok I said i was going to cos I really need to and I am so here is my food diary for today :

Breakfast :
Strawberries
Kiwi Fruit
Banana
Apple
1 tsp honey 1 syn
Vanilla yoghurt (fat free)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:
Alpen Light (1/2 hexb)
Plums x 2
Water (1 pint)

Lunch:
Mackerel
Boiled rice
Cucumber and Tomatoes
Water (1 pint)
Cup of tea

Was yummy

No afternoon snack am way too full, couldn't even finish my lunch, so me and Chester (My Labrador) had half each :giggle:

Dinner :
Chicken Noodle Stew 4.5 syns

Extras:
Peaches
Plums
Alpen light (1/2 Hexb)
Milk for tea (Hexa)

gosh its all go in Lily's house :D glad they are trying again and good on them re the travelling. Don't blame them, and as you say it will give your and Mal some quality time together.

Glad your foot is so much better Lily :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, my foot is definitely on the mend, another 2 days or so and I will be back to my normal routine :woohoo:
It has been like a roller-coaster ride these last few weeks, I am 1000% that they will make it this time, unlike the last 2 times they both actually want this and Kirsty was being silly...I realy want to give that jerk a piece of my mind that was messing with her specially as he knew Mark and knew about them :argh:.....plus we found out there was a huge upset going on at her works that she kept quiet about, that too was sorted out yesterday, no wonder she was feeling the way she was....so it will be nice and quiet :fingerscrossed: for a while here...well we have Mal's son and family coming over Sunday and that's never quiet lol but other than that it's all good,.....got my grandbabies here for a few days from tomorrow, so I am happy and excited too, specially as we intend to do a bit of xmas shopping as soon as my foot lets me ....gonna be lovely ...I love Christmas and gonna love it more this year cos I can go do my own shopping :bliss: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Lily ^_^ I love the latest picture, even though I pulled a silly face :p

you look fab now :) the change is amazing- and you're going to look even more gorgeous soon! You're doing so well.

Hope you an get some Lily+Mal time, it's definitely important in a relationship. And a holiday is good too- you should stay in a posh hotel in Liverpool ;) heehee x

Ooooh you've made it your Mini profile picture too, love it you look so skinny (well nearly ...I know you wanna lose a few more lbs ), and so different to your other pics, bloody gorgeous girl ...xxx

I know I look totally different and am happy --ish with how I look but I want to be out of the 20+ clothes and into the teenage sizes asap hopefully by Christmas that would really make my day and I wouldn't want anything else for Christmas either (and if you believe that, you're not as clever as I thought :giggle: ) xxxxxxxx
I am really excited about planning some time away for me and Mal...he's not that keen on holidays abroad, I love them, but we'll compromise somehow and you never know we might just end up in that posh Liverpool hotel after all lol xxxxxxxx

I wish it were only a few more pounds :( mind, 5 stone 5lb to lose sounds much better than 10 stone to lose ;)

You'll get there- I know you will :) still...9 weeks? until Christmas. I hope that my size 18 new look jeans will be baggy by then ;)

Ugg i'm not having a great week so far- too much over eating- not enough exercise. eating more syns than usual too....from now til tuesday- imma be a good girl- gotta lose a LOT this week to be in the running for sotm :(

I wish it were only a few more pounds :( mind, 5 stone 5lb to lose sounds much better than 10 stone to lose ;)

You'll get there- I know you will :) still...9 weeks? until Christmas. I hope that my size 18 new look jeans will be baggy by then ;)

Ugg i'm not having a great week so far- too much over eating- not enough exercise. eating more syns than usual too....from now til tuesday- imma be a good girl- gotta lose a LOT this week to be in the running for sotm :(

:eek::eek: Is it really only 9 weeks away :eek::eek:

:faint2:

Bloody hell Lily, I can't cope with all this drama lol I'm glad I don't watch soaps :8855:

Things sound much more promising for Kirsty and Mark now the other guy issue and everything else is out in the open. The year abroad sounds like a really good idea - both that they'll be spending lots of time together and experiencing new things, but it'll also give them both a chance to grow up as they'll be out there on their own :)

Hope you have a lovely time with the grandbabies visiting and that your foot is on the mend now. Holiday planning too - yay :D Look forward to hearing about any ideas that crop up - are you beach people or city people? hehe I stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Liverpool once and that was nice, if you end up going there lol

Have been looking at holidays all afternoon and we have decided what we really want to do next year is have 1 last family holiday, we haven't had one since Kirsty was 7 ish cos of my accident and we always loved Great Yarmouth, so have put it to Mal and Kirsty about going there as a family thing with my grandbabies and Kelly and her other half and of course Mark too, for a week and then Mal and I going off on our own after for a few more days ...Kirsty and Mal are up for it, know the grandbabies would be up for it too and will talk to Kelly when she drops the kids off, see what she thinks ...and Mal and I said we'd pay for the holiday as a joint Christmas pressie to everyone and they only have to find their spending money then, I feel a little excited lol, but need answers soon so that I can book the accommodation, I know from previous experience if we leave it too late even by Christmas we won't get what we want....can't wait ...if worst come to worst I know Mark and Kirsty will go and Kelly and Simon would definitely let us take the kids, but I would love it to be all of us :fingerscrossed: xxxxxx

Oooh that would be so fantastic! Hope everyone is up for it - I love going away with my dad and grandparents - though I leave my OH at home to look after the cat :D

It's good to have time apart from the fellas once in a while too lol

Have been looking at holidays all afternoon and we have decided what we really want to do next year is have 1 last family holiday, we haven't had one since Kirsty was 7 ish cos of my accident and we always loved Great Yarmouth, so have put it to Mal and Kirsty about going there as a family thing with my grandbabies and Kelly and her other half and of course Mark too, for a week and then Mal and I going off on our own after for a few more days ...Kirsty and Mal are up for it, know the grandbabies would be up for it too and will talk to Kelly when she drops the kids off, see what she thinks ...and Mal and I said we'd pay for the holiday as a joint Christmas pressie to everyone and they only have to find their spending money then, I feel a little excited lol, but need answers soon so that I can book the accommodation, I know from previous experience if we leave it too late even by Christmas we won't get what we want....can't wait ...if worst come to worst I know Mark and Kirsty will go and Kelly and Simon would definitely let us take the kids, but I would love it to be all of us :fingerscrossed: xxxxxx

ohhh sounds lovely, i love norfolk XXX

In fact it looks like we are going to hire a boat on the broads for the first week in july with teen and his girlfriend and daughter and her boyfriend:D

It's very important to have lily and mal time thougth so make sure you have those few extra days:D

I am so glad that kirsty and mark are making a go of it. I think there are so many pressures on young people today it's very hard for them.
Travelling for a year will be fab but i bet you worry more about them once they are gone :D

I couldn't go to the airport with becca when she went to germany for a year, in case i made a scene :eek::D

so glad your foot is improving but pleeeeeeese don't start useing it to soon :rolleyes: make sure it is really better :D

hmm sorry if i sound a bit bossy :eek: :8855:

Back