Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

fab new picture lily. far less grumpy looking.:giggle:

in fact you look stunning honey xxx:D

fab new picture lily. far less grumpy looking.:giggle:

in fact you look stunning honey xxx:D

Aww thank you sweetie, I actually feel a lot ahem prettier these days ....and certainly don't feel nearly 54 ....NO WAY ...I'm claiming 35 and I wanna see the fool who tries to say I'm not :giggle: xxxxxx

YOU IS LOOKING GAWJUS LILY
its a lovely avatar xx

Ps 50+ is the new 30 something darling ;)

Aww schucks you'll have me blushing before much longer :eek: :giggle: but thank you anyway :hug99:
You are so right hun, 50+ is definitely the new 30's lol
Hope you have a good day hun :bighug:xxxxxxx

My 3+ positives for today:

1) I have been up since 7am, got all my housework done, had brekkie and now off out shopping.
2) Have woken up feeling positive and positively happy too, can't stop smiling :D:
3) Have planned today's lovely menu, after shopping I can sit and put my feet up for the rest of the day.
4) Got my lovely friend popping over tonight, I only see her once or twice a year and I look forward to it loads xxxx

Lily I should be tidying up but I had to pop in just to say that haircut and of course the weightloss have seriously taken years off you. You look amazing lovely Lily :D

Thank you so much sweetie, I wouldn't agree with you today, I am kn*ckered, friend didn't come last night as she has gone down with the dreaded cold, hope she feels better in time for Xmas :fingerscrossed: Ended up going over to Kelly's and playing cards till nearly 3am and found myself popping the cheeselets in my mouth way too often, so need to do a massive work out today ...ooops lol xxxx :hug99: xxxx

Have a super evening Lily
happy weekend xx
Thank you sweetie, same back to you hun :bighug: xxxx

Love that new photo of you.. You look amazing.I think beauty comes from the way we feel about ourselves too.. hense the happy feeling coming from that picture..its lovely

Thank you so much sweetie, and you know what I agree, I feel so happy right now, started with my positive thinking (Thank you again Jackie xxx), and just can't stop smiling and I do believe it radiates out...and as I said before I don't normally do photos or at least don't normally like them, but I actually love that photo, looks like the me I see in the mirror most days, not the misery I see in pictures most times :giggle: xxxxx

I'd second that. Beautiful, happy photo. ;)

Thank you sweetie again a lovely comment, made me feel a teary eyed and loved , thank you girls :bighug: xxxxxxx

My 3 positives for today:

1) Even though I had a really late night, I am up and raring to go today, Happy Sunday all xxx
2) Getting really cited about Christmas, can't remember the last time I felt like this :woohoo:
3) Got Kelly coming over for dinner later, love love love when all my family are together
4) All my Christmas shopping is now done other than a few bits of fruit and veg, amazed at how organised I am lol
5) I have the best friends in the whole world and 99% of them are on minimins :bighug: love you all, you keep me smiling xxxxxxxxx

Today's Menu:

EE

Breakfast:

Mixed fruit salad (apple, persimmon, grapes, banana, clementine, kiwi)
FF Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water (1 pint)

Mid Morning:

Green tea with ginger
Apple
Banana

Dinner :

Roast Lamb
Roast Potatoes
Roast Celeriac
Roast Parsnips
Roast Cauliflower
Cavolo Nero (Black Cabbage) if you haven't tried it you should it's really yummy, it's a very strong tasting greens.
Gravy 2 syns
Syn Free Rice Pudding
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Water ( 1 pint )

Tea:

2 x Wholemeal Bread (Hexb)
Scrambled Eggs
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Grilled Tomatoes
Water (1 pint )

Extras:

Fruit
Milky Coffee (Hexa)
Green tea with ginger

Total for the day =
5.5 syns
Total for the week (Day 6) = 86/105 (This includes the 40 syns I had on Saturday :eek:

Last edited:
Lily - just popping in to say your new avatar is fantastic! As is the new haircut.

Agree with everyone else - it makes you look SOOOO much younger!

Hello ladies, you are all so lovely, what sweet things to say I appreciate them all.
Have been thinking about what you're all saying about looking younger, I think some of it is the hair, I always did like it really short, doesn't look so frumpy :giggle:, but I truly believe it's more that I am really happy and really positive right now...I love waking up and immediately thinking of the good things instead of all the bad things (that was the old me) and it's made me feel I can do anything. I may at times revert back to the grumpy me but over all I am going to try my best to remain really positive about everything,not something that I have ever done before.

Kally my friend didn't make it last night she has a really bad cold and has said she will try and get across later in the week, probably Thursday, can't wait it'll be fun. Last night we went to Kelly's and played cards till the wee small hours (not sure they'll let me play again I won all 3 games :giggle:) xxx :hug99: xxx

Hello ladies, you are all so lovely, what sweet things to say I appreciate them all.
Have been thinking about what you're all saying about looking younger, I think some of it is the hair, I always did like it really short, doesn't look so frumpy :giggle:, but I truly believe it's more that I am really happy and really positive right now...I love waking up and immediately thinking of the good things instead of all the bad things (that was the old me) and it's made me feel I can do anything. I may at times revert back to the grumpy me but over all I am going to try my best to remain really positive about everything,not something that I have ever done before.

Kally my friend didn't make it last night she has a really bad cold and has said she will try and get across later in the week, probably Thursday, can't wait it'll be fun. Last night we went to Kelly's and played cards till the wee small hours (not sure they'll let me play again I won all 3 games :giggle:) xxx :hug99: xxx

Hi Lily, really love the new photo, you can surely tell you are really happy and feeling positive in that picture, you should be very proud of yourself, we all are. :hug99:xx

Back