Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Morning Lily.....

take a deep breath Lily and let it go hun
the stress is not good for you at all
and the trouble with men is they don't think
Period!!
keep listening to that Chill pod Lily
:bighug: lovely lady x

Hey everyone, just a quick visit to let you know I am still alive, got to prepare the salmon for tonights dinner (my turn to cook lol)spent the day talking to my sister (she's such a wise owl) and then Mal.
Will let you know the outcome and answer all your lovely posts, as well as put up my menu and positive lists later, cya soon :bighug: ...Lily xxxx

I'll come back later then when you've posted your gossip ;)

Good Morning

Hope your foot is better today, and that life is a bit calmer with the nicotine withdrawal.

How do you find the time and energy to care so much about all the minimimmers who come into contact with you.

You are such a lovely lady, a rare and beautiful person who brightens our days.

Thank you

Take care

BRON

Aww Bron, what a lovely llovely thing to say....in short, I had a crap childhood, crap teens and was treated sooo bad....I went through life hating everybody and everything, I was dispicable and then I met a lovely lady I worked with who made me feel good about myself, it wasn't a fairy story so I didn't turn into a wonderful person overnight, but I did begin to calm down and then in my early 30's I had a nervous breakdown and went into counselling, it was after the 2 years of counselling with the most amazing counsellor (who is still a good friend) that I suddenly realised that I needed to change and treat people how I wanted to be treated and not how I had been treated and this is the result of over 20 years ongoing hard work and I am crying right now, cos I am happy that it makes a difference.
Now enough of the slush, thanks again Bron I appreciate your lovely comment...oh I just must add, I did deliberate whether to just say thanks and move on or say what I just said and the reason I did what I did is because if we met in the flesh and were friends I would tell you, just because we haven't met yet doesn't mean I don't count you as very special friends...:bighug: xxxxxx

Well said Bron x Totally agree :)

Morning Lily x. Hope your day is lovely today - or at least better than yesterday :)

Hey Lisa, another lovely comment from another lovely person, thank you hun xx
I had a much better day today thank you sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:wavey: morning lovely Lily. How are you today sweetie? Hows the foot :(:( tell Mal to stop stressing you out as I swear stress brings on these flare ups :( mind you if you went to bed with Trevor and woke up with him :eek: you should soon be sooooooooooooooo calm :D

I still say play the chillpod to Mal as he sleeps! lol, the subconscious takes it all in apparently :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey my lovely twin, foot a little better, can actually put it to the floor now, so that's an improvement thank heavens.
I do wake up calm but a day of Mal and his moaning and groaning would wear even a saints patience thin :giggle:
I told him you told me to do that and he just said I'd wake and I wouldn't use it, but I may later....he asked me today could he have a cigarette as he'd been good...I pmsl and said NO :8855:...but we did discuss it and he sees where I am coming from now so :fingerscrossed: xxx:bighug:xxx

Bron, you worded perfectly what I was thinking :D

Hope your foot is feeling better today hun and hope you have a good day xx

Thank you sweetie, you are all so lovely yourselves it's not hard to be nice to people that are nice back (I can be a b*tch, but it takes a certain kind of person to push me to it ) xxxxx

Morning Lily.....

take a deep breath Lily and let it go hun
the stress is not good for you at all
and the trouble with men is they don't think
Period!!
keep listening to that Chill pod Lily
:bighug: lovely lady x

Hey Kally, the best thing to happen to me was talking to my sister, I am sure we are 1 soul in 2 bodies....she is the only one who can calm me down and vice versa and the only one who really understands how I feel and how I hurt etc...thank heavens others can't but it is a lonely world sometimes when you can't get others to see....anyway as I always tell her she got the wisdom and I got the looks :8855:, I took her advice sat Mal down explained everything as she had said I should and hey presto he's like a pussycat again...hmmm maybe he married the wrong sister :giggle: As for the chill pod it's definitely because of them that he's actually still alive or living here :8855: xxxxx

I'll come back later then when you've posted your gossip ;)

Hahahaha, not a lot of gossip to tell really, Mal is going to try and be less grumpy...won't hold my breath...I am going to be a little calmer next time he goes into his non smoking grumpiness....so next time I will calmly hit him over the head with a baseball bat :8855: :8855: :8855:, can't be fairer than that can I :giggle: xxxxxx

Hello Lovely Lily
I think Bron worded it beautifully you are lovely.
My Mum did the Alan Car seminar thing about 4 years ago and she hasnt smoked since. She was a 40 a day smoker and after she went into that seminar she didnt have a single one again and whats more she didnt even want one. Also she didnt have the horrible bad temper either. Might be worth getting Mal to one of those :)
xxxxx

Hello Lovely Lily
I think Bron worded it beautifully you are lovely.
My Mum did the Alan Car seminar thing about 4 years ago and she hasnt smoked since. She was a 40 a day smoker and after she went into that seminar she didnt have a single one again and whats more she didnt even want one. Also she didnt have the horrible bad temper either. Might be worth getting Mal to one of those :)
xxxxx
Thank you sweetie, another lovely person in fact you all are lovely :hug99: xxxx
I was like your mum gave up a 45 year 50+ a day habit with very little help and he will tell you himself very little grumpiness...I would go to the seminar in a heartbeat....but Mal is the Alpha male...has to go it alone he won't listen and will only do it his way....but I have grown sick of it now, after spending many sleepless nights because of his coughing and worrying about the possibility of him contracting (if he hasn't already) emphysema (sp?), so I have given him an ultimatum, I am not prepared to watch him die that painful death (I would and I would help him to but he's got to believe I mean it ) and carry on as he is, so I have told him if he wants to continue to smoke that is his choice, but my choice will be that he will move out and do it or I will...and i would, I go go to my sisters, just to scare him you understand cos he definitely thinks I wouldn't leave...well he did maybe not so much after the last few days cos i always told him I would never throw him out but I packed all his stuff in black sacks on wednesday and threw them out, I spose everybody has their breaking point ....he has kept himself busy the last 2 days and been very quiet, he has gone to Bingo as we had planned , I am unable to go as I can barely walk, and I have made my daughter promise not to let him smoke and I know she won't...but we'll see how it goes from here :fingerscrossed: xxxx:jug99:xxxx

My Positives for today:

1) Spoke to my sister, although we don't always see eye to eye she is my rock, she knows me so well and has really helped me clear my anger away today.
2) Feel my happy self again :D:
3) Had the most scrumptious dinner
4 ) Mal is calmer :fingerscrossed:
5) I am calmer :giggle:
6) They have gone to bingo, I have about 3 hours me time :woohoo:

xxxx

Awwww Lilly,

Sorry to hear your foot has flared up!!

Hope you start to feel better soon!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed it has hit home and he wants to stop. Im sure it will sink in how serious you are :) What a shame your foot is being naughty again but at least you know why. Lets hope you have a speedy recovery

xxxxx

Menu for today:

Breakfast:
Banana
Kiwi
Satsuma
Oats so simple (Hexb)
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Milk (Part Hexa)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Noon:
Green tea with blackberry and raspberry
Satsuma

Lunch:
2 slices Nimble wholemeal 5 syns
Smoked Ham
Home made piccalilli 1 syn
Water 1 pint
Apple
Pear

Dinner:
Honey, Lime and Chilli Salmon 1 syn
New Potatoes
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Baby sweetcorn
Water 1 pint
Fruit salad squirt of low fat cream 0.5 syns

Extras:
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Fruit
Milky Coffee (Part Hexa)

Total for today = 11.5 syns
Total for the week (day 4) = 51/105

Awwww Lilly,

Sorry to hear your foot has flared up!!

Hope you start to feel better soon!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed it has hit home and he wants to stop. Im sure it will sink in how serious you are :) What a shame your foot is being naughty again but at least you know why. Lets hope you have a speedy recovery

xxxxx

Thank you ladies, it rarely ever lasts more than 4 or 5 days and is already showing signs of improvement :bighug: xxxxxx

fab positives my lovely twin :D love it. Hope you had a fantastic evening. :D hows your foot today? hoping its muchmuch better xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie, will be putting up my positives for today shortly, neighbour was partying again last night :argh: so a very late night and morning for me, so need to wake up and think lol
Foot feels a lot lot better thanks xxx
Kirsty had a word with Mal last night and told him he's out of order, he needs to appreciate me and show me more attention :eek: I nearly feinted she is the ultimate daddy's girl, can never see any wrong in her daddy lol she told him he should get up in the morning and 1st thing whether I am awake or not give me a kiss even if I don't wake, just to show he still loves me and guess what, this morning he did :eek: I am amazed, although not entirely surprised, he definitely listens to her more than me, but I am good with that if it gets the results lol
Anyway I will be back shortly with my positives and todays menu xxx:hug99:xxx

Hey sweetie, will be putting up my positives for today shortly, neighbour was partying again last night :argh: so a very late night and morning for me, so need to wake up and think lol
Foot feels a lot lot better thanks xxx
Kirsty had a word with Mal last night and told him he's out of order, he needs to appreciate me and show me more attention :eek: I nearly feinted she is the ultimate daddy's girl, can never see any wrong in her daddy lol she told him he should get up in the morning and 1st thing whether I am awake or not give me a kiss even if I don't wake, just to show he still loves me and guess what, this morning he did :eek: I am amazed, although not entirely surprised, he definitely listens to her more than me, but I am good with that if it gets the results lol
Anyway I will be back shortly with my positives and todays menu xxx:hug99:xxx

Awwwwww how sweet of her to stick up for you, and it definitely looks like he listened :bighug:

Hope he keeps it up

Can't wait for your positives today and menu :D xxx

That's so adorable! Awww :)

Menu for today:

Breakfast:
Banana
Kiwi
Satsuma
Oats so simple (Hexb)
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Milk (Part Hexa)
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Noon:
Green tea with blackberry and raspberry
Satsuma

Lunch:
2 slices Nimble wholemeal 5 syns
Smoked Ham
Home made piccalilli 1 syn
Water 1 pint
Apple
Pear

Dinner:
Honey, Lime and Chilli Salmon 1 syn
New Potatoes
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Baby sweetcorn
Water 1 pint
Fruit salad squirt of low fat cream 0.5 syns

Extras:
Yoghurt 0.5 syns
Fruit
Milky Coffee (Part Hexa)

Total for today = 11.5 syns
Total for the week (day 4) = 51/105

Your menus sound delicious!

Hello to my lovely lily x x
Happy new year to you x remember your adopting me lol . I. Ve had a blip this week (holds head in shame ?but for the first time ever I ve decided to battle through and can I just say that it's reading diaries such as yours that gives me the motivation to carry on and I ve been honest on my own diary admitting a blip . In times before I would of given up and gone back to my old way s So thank you
Have to say love your diary as well as I feel I know Mal and your family lol hope he behaves ?and that your foot is a bit better today x
Hello to all the other lovely ladies on this thread x

Ah that's lovely that he listened :)

Hope your feeling better and your foots healing well x

Back