Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi everyone, not feeling so good, don't know if I've picked up a bug, or eaten something that didn't agree, but I am feeling really really sick...def not pregnant and if I were I'd be bloody rich cos it'd be the 2nd immaculate birth :giggle:
So I am going to be taking it easy while the bug or whatever passes hence me not being my usual chatty self
Hope you're all doing ok though...take care ............Lily xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Positives for today:

1) I woke and I am alive ...just lol
2) Must loose weight as I can't eat anything
3) Despite feeling really sick I feel positive
4) Had a lovely visit from my surrogate mummy yesterday, she has been really ill the last 2 years and has been in and out of hospital, so was really nice to see her out and about .........xx

Today:s menu:

Breakfast:

Water 1 pint

Mid morning:
Camomile Tea
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Water 1 pint

Afternoon :
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Water 1 pint

Dinner:

Home made chicken soup (maybe if I feel up to it)
Water 1 pint

Lots of water and ice xx

I don't recommend my diet for today to anyone lol xxxx

Aww lily, i hope you feel better soon xx

Feel better soon Lily xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw lily get well soon sweetheart xxx

Sorry to hear your not feeling well lovely lily sending you a big hug x am only just feeling better from this cold x x

Hope you feel better soon

Today:s menu:

Breakfast:

Water 1 pint

Mid morning:
Camomile Tea
Water 1 pint

Lunch:
Water 1 pint

Afternoon :
Green Tea with raspberry and blackberry
Water 1 pint

Dinner:

Home made chicken soup (maybe if I feel up to it)
Water 1 pint

Lots of water and ice xx

I don't recommend my diet for today to anyone lol xxxx

if you still have some try the green tea with ginger, ginger is really good for settling upset stomachs.
one of natures antiemetics :D

get well soon honey :bighug::bighug:

Thanks everyone, for your lovely wishes.
Still feeling bleurgh and it's definitely a bug as my granddaughter has it and the other 2 are feeling off colour too.
Had a lovely long sleep this afternoon which now means I will be up most of the night so anyone not sleeping just give me a a buzz...I'll be here or the loo :giggle:
Mandy, thanks I do have some, and to be honest had forgotten about the healing of ginger....I have loads of fresh ginger too (my daughter thought she's ordered 100g of fresh ginger turns out it was a kg :8855:) so will give that a go in a mo. Just had 2 slices of toast and bovril, feels ok-ish but tummy is making weird noises, I guess that's what a volcano about to erupt sounds like :giggle:

Crumble and Tilly :8855:, now Crumble, would I think that:eek: come on now :giggle: xxxx:hug99: xxx

Oh need to adjust my menu, didn't have the soup had toast instead xx

I was going to go look at your diaries ...but have decided to have a long soak instead first, being as I am likely to be awake most of the night now, might as well give myself something to do eh?
Have a fab evening all :bighug: xxxxxxx

Back