Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

good morning lovely lily, how are you feeling today?
hope its better than yesterday:)

:bighug:

Hi there Lily, sorry to hear you're under the weather! Hope you start feeling better soon xxx

:bighug: Morning Lily, Hope your feeling better today?xx

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your very kind wishes...I do feel better today, got a very sore tummy and still not 100% but definitely better than yesterday, another day of taking it easy food wise....might see if I can get some exercise in later.
Going to make some of my soup and just have that today.
Must have dozed off after my bath last night as I didn't even shut my laptop down lol and therefore never got back on here, so loads of catching up today ...but after I have made my yummy soup lol
Hope you're all having a lovely day xxx:hug99:xxx

Positives for today:

1) Woke up after sleeping god knows how many hours yesterday and feel a lot better (although still not 100%) and very positive
2) Finally got rid of all the rubbish foods left over from Christmas (Mal has the hump cos we got rid of, but he'll benefit from it too lol)
3) Going to be making my lovely soup yum and enjoy that and only that today
4) Spoke to my lovely friend in Australia and she is sending me another huge shipment of my life saving jelly's :woohoo: (life saving cos they keep me away from the sweeties and chocs and biccies lol)
5) I have the best family in the world (real and minimins)
6) My great niece or nephew is due to be born today (I am going to be a great auntie for the first time), I am very very excited, they didn't find out the babies sex so will be a complete surprise to everyone xxxxxx

Glad you are feeling better. I had similar last week, I think it's a bug doing the rounds.

Looking good for a super loss for you this week- every cloud Lily!

Awww! how sweet! I hope you get to meet the new arrival soon!

Glad to see so many positives from you today, enjoy that soup! *hugs*

:eek: congrats on hopefully becoming a great auntie today :D

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better :bighug:
Thanks hun, no news at yet, but you know babies arrive when they want not when it's convenient for us lol xx

Glad you are feeling better. I had similar last week, I think it's a bug doing the rounds.

Looking good for a super loss for you this week- every cloud Lily!

I am hoping for a loss of anykind, but somehow I am not feeling it....not been on scales trying not to weigh until group...but usually I can feel if I have gained or lost...nothing ....so we'll have to wait and see what they say tomorrow night xxx

Awww! how sweet! I hope you get to meet the new arrival soon!

Glad to see so many positives from you today, enjoy that soup! *hugs*

Thanks hun, I love my soup I seriously could eat it every day for every meal....although had 2 bowls today so far and feel really full...hopefully that's a good thing lol
Got some jelly made up should I need anything later xx

Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Poor Mal. First you take away his ciggies and now his choccies. How's he doing with the no smoking?

Thanks hun, definitely feeling a bit better, hate these 24/48 hour bugs they really zap your energy, I am not going to exercise today, just not got it in me, so maybe tomorrow will have another go at reaching my january target.
Mal has calmed down a lot, still a grumps but then he's naturally a grumps so can't really tell :giggle:
Didn't take all his chocolate, he's still got enough to feed a small army, but it's all stuff I wouldn't touch, just took away the things I have been tempted by and even given in to.
Mal is still not smoking, I believe that's about 2 weeks (I din't keep a note of when he stopped and neither did he ....on the other hand the date I stopped is imprinted on my memory forever lol). He has been struggling so foolishly I said to him to give in and get some bacca thinking he'd say no way, but he went and bought some, says he hasn't touched it and the packet he put in the cupboard is still intact, but I have a sneaky feeling that's a red herring. He has started to go out every day for a few hours, not like him either, and he has started to cough again...he says it's just him coughing up the rubbish, my gut tells me different, and my guts not often wrong....we'll see, he asks me why I don't trust him, how about you've lied to me every single time so far and sneaked ciggies and even got Kirsty to lie for him.
If he could smoke a couple a day and stick to that, I'd say ok then (he can actually do what he likes it's his life, I'm just sick of listening to him cough and complain about his chest), but he lasts no more than 2 days and within a week he's back to 50 a day...so I am going to stick with it and insist he stays off them and hope he uses the bacca he has as a deterent or as I did with 5 cigarettes when i first gave up, as a safe guard in case :hug99: xxxx

Thanks hun, was just posting on your diary :giggle: GMTA :hug99: xx

Hope you're feeling better lovely Lily! Just been reading back through your diary. Every entry makes me smile or laugh out loud! Really sorry about the neighbour trouble you've been having. Have been through this but not for as long as you've had to put up with. I hope it gets sorted. xxx

Hope you're feeling better lovely Lily! Just been reading back through your diary. Every entry makes me smile or laugh out loud! Really sorry about the neighbour trouble you've been having. Have been through this but not for as long as you've had to put up with. I hope it gets sorted. xxx

Thank you Becky, I feel a lot better thank you. :welcome: and I am so pleased you enjoy my diary, I ramble away and often feel I am talking a load of carp most of the time :giggle:
Ah now there's a subject to discuss..NOT... lol...I have just finished filling in the noisy neighbour nuisance sheet, so fingers crossed they do something about her and the noise, before I do :flamingmad:...having said that it's been so peaceful....I thought maybe she'd died, but no such luck she just went away for a few days ....nasty me :8855:...oh well!!!
Hope you've had a good day hun and do pop back, I love visitors :hug99: xxxx

Morning lily, i don't understand why London council aren't doing something for you! When someone complained to derby council about my dog there was letters and visits and Shenzi ended up with a asbo and that was just for an hour of balking a a day lol! i hope they do something for you soon lily can't be nice have nuisance neighbours xx

Back