Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hi everyone, I just can't shake this headache at all....Kirsty seems to think it's the change in the weather ...one day really warm next cold :hmm: what I forgot to mention is the same time as the headache started my face broke out in an all over rash, I get it every so often...maybe twice a year....it's awful from scalp to my neck just coverd in a bright red rash and only on my face and neck...Doctor always give me Calamine cream...not lotion...cream it's really thick and goes on like a thick face cream, feels awful and when I am like this I tend to hide away....but I am also trying to remember if when I got it before I got a headache with it ....while my head isn't pounding like it was Tuesday and Wednesday, it's there and really bugging me ....roll on the spring and the warm weather ...all this crap seems to disappear when we have nice weather.
Maybe I need to take my friend up on her offer and go live with her ...in Australia lol
It's times like this that no matter how much I try to kid myself that I'm not that old...I bl00dy well feel it right now :cry:
I really want to be able to catch up on everyone's diaries but right now I don't have the energy to stay online more than an hour or so at a time.
Going to go over to Kelly's later, hopefully a different enviroment might help clear the head ...if not I'll just have a nap there instead of here and I do get to see my grandkids at the same time...so all good.
Have a lovely day everyone and in case I don't get back on here ...have a great weekend too xxxxx:hug99:xxxxx

:hug99:Awhhh Lily hun, you are having a bad run of it :hug99:

And I know what you mean about feeling old, I feel like an old bag at the moment, so, hopefully you feel better than that xxx

:hug99:Awhhh Lily hun, you are having a bad run of it :hug99:

And I know what you mean about feeling old, I feel like an old bag at the moment, so, hopefully you feel better than that xxx

That makes 2 of us then :giggle:
Cos I'm feeling off I am grumpy and picky and everything is annoying me...I seem to have spent this week moaning, mostly at Mark, but then I feel I also have a right to, I have done 20 loads (or will have done after the next load of their whites) and I mean full loads of Kirsty and Mark's washing this week...compared to just 4 full loads of mine and Mal's....plus he keeps leaving the fan on in the bathroom and for the last 2 mornings at 2am it's woken me, it's so loud ...I could go on but it's boring but it's also annoying...I had ago at him for leaving a pile of washing up on the side for me to wash when i woke at 4am...I could have cried there was so much, and the cheeky git had the cheek to snap back at me, I told him I'm not his mother or his skivvy and I won't be treated like either and if he continues he can pack his bags and go back home to his mother lol....now that's not really me I am usually more subtle than that but it, as well as the headache, is getting me down right now....I just don't want to blow, takes a bit to make me but has been known and is or can be nasty...but I feel it all building up and nothing I say is making them take notice ...maybe that's why I have the headache ....sorry about that rant but it's definitely better out than in xxxx

awwww Lily :bighug: :bighug: so sorry to hear you can't shake that headache, I get a rash on my face and neck every few months. Drives me mad. Not had it for ages but its not nice :bighug: the screen wont help though Lily so dont be on pc too much huni :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

the weather is most definetly causing health probs at the mo :eek:
we had an unprecedented demand at the hospital on tues, seeing a 25% increase in admissions in a 24 hr period.

lots of chest problems and strokes for some reason. there is actually a model that hospitals use that can predict the type of admissions we get depending on the weather :eek:

hope that headache and rash clear up soon honey xxxxx:bighug::bighug:

incidently someone once told me the definition off old was when there was more of you on the bedside table at night than on you :D

i already have the glasses for reading :sigh:
waiting for the dentures, hearing aids and wigs xxxxxx

awwww Lily :bighug: :bighug: so sorry to hear you can't shake that headache, I get a rash on my face and neck every few months. Drives me mad. Not had it for ages but its not nice :bighug: the screen wont help though Lily so dont be on pc too much huni :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you my lovely twin, I am just staying on for about an hour at a time as after that my eyes are really aching and my head really hurts.
We really are twins aren't we, mine doesn't appear every few months, just a couple of times a year and it's sore more than anything...maybe a little itchy.
I have been trying to think all morning and I thinbk Kirsty might be right, I seem to remember this occuring when the seasons change ...maybe it's Urticaria, never actually thought it might be that until just a few seconds ago...My brother, sister and niece all get it on their bodies and arms...I think I'll take an antihistamine see what happens....yeah I know :d'oh: you'd think I might have taken an antihistamine earlier ...but I never really thought about it, my heads been the thing bothering me more lol
:hug99: xxxxxxxx

the weather is most definetly causing health probs at the mo :eek:
we had an unprecedented demand at the hospital on tues, seeing a 25% increase in admissions in a 24 hr period.

lots of chest problems and strokes for some reason. there is actually a model that hospitals use that can predict the type of admissions we get depending on the weather :eek:

hope that headache and rash clear up soon honey xxxxx:bighug::bighug:

incidently someone once told me the definition off old was when there was more of you on the bedside table at night than on you :D

i already have the glasses for reading :sigh:
waiting for the dentures, hearing aids and wigs xxxxxx

Funny you should say that, especially the strokes, I have heard of 4 people I know just within the last week or so having strokes :eek: very scary.
OMG I am old lmfao...I am losing my hair at an alarming rate, I already need really strong glasses and they don't really seem strong enough, my teeth...although at the moment I don't actually have any dentures or caps....are also disappearing at an alarming rate, like my mother before me I have lost the majority of my back teeth and my front teeth are fine...so far...and to top it all I have been deaf in my left ear since I had Mienieres 25 years ago, but it is definitely getting worse...great that's really made my day now :giggle: :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Hi lovely lily :D xx
Sorry to hear that you are under the weather :raincloud:.. and hopefully Mark will listen to you.. :psiholog:.. xx
Hopefully you can have a restful weekend my lovely xxx Sending you a big hug:grouphugg:

Hope you start to feel better soon, and that antihistamine does the trick. :bighug:

Hi lovely lily :D xx
Sorry to hear that you are under the weather :raincloud:.. and hopefully Mark will listen to you.. :psiholog:.. xx
Hopefully you can have a restful weekend my lovely xxx Sending you a big hug:grouphugg:

I doubt Mark will listen to me, as much as I love Kirsty and him it's getting to the point where they need to hurry up and find their own place .
You have a lovely weekend too hunni :hug99: xxxxxx

Hope you start to feel better soon, and that antihistamine does the trick. :bighug:

Just taken one so :fingerscrossed: and thank you hun, hope you're keeping well, will catch up on your diary soon :hug99: xxxxx

Hi lovely Lily

Hope you feel better so soon.:D

I does sound as though it is the weather. Possibly the drying effect of central heating etc. My skin as a mess at present too. It's like I have dandruff all over me. :eek:

Some days I think oh just shoot me now it's so itchy. :(

Hey hun,
If it is the central heating , isn't it strange that my skin breaks out when i use it less like I have been this week....whatever it is it needs to go soon as it's driving me mad lol
Well I am off to have a bath and then a nap and then popping over to Kelly's so will cath you later :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Lilly I am behind in todays diary catch ups so please forgive my popping on and leaving short messages sorry to hear the headache is still troubling you huni
xx sending hugs and kisses xx

:bighug:Lily. Can fully sympathise with the Mark thing. Perhaps you should have a going rate? :sign0151:
Know that my washing basket has gone down since DS1 & DIL left.

Can also feel for you on the skin front. Might be the heating because mine is all scaley at the mo. (thats attractive :rolleyes:).
I'm slavering on the body butter day and night to try and stop it shedding. :sign0137:

Have a lovely weekend. ;)

So sorry you're feeling carpy lovely. Wish you could just tell all where to go and they'd all look after you a bit more:mad:.

Depressing news as 40 is only 2 years away for me and I am planning to be a fabulous size 10 by then. Reminds me of all the wasted years :cry::boohoo: :8855:.

Have already started noticing depressing changes: lots of thread veins on my pins, grey hairs coming in, grooves developing between my nose and mouth where it used to be baby smooth, extra moles, hairs, skin on face randomly going red to purple like my mum's and grandma's and just recently I have noticed I can't focus close up in my contact lenses. Colin says I need vari-focals and one of those necklaces for glasses :8855: I also prefer to listen to Radio 2 or Classic Fm these days :rotflmao:. There is no hope for me!!

Sorry to waffle on about me in your diary!! As my grandma says (who is 88 and amazing!) 'age is just a number'. Well can my number be 18 then please? :8855: Hope that anti-histamine works and you start feeling tons better :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx

Oh Lily you do seem to have been through the mill recently. Hope you soon feel much better and you get rid of both the headache and rash. :) I take my hat off to you having Mark live with you at all as tbh I'm not sure I would want someone else in my house, but then maybe its coz we are already full - house full of grown-up boys who still live at home, I couldn't contemplate anyone else living here who has different ways of doing things. Its bad enough when your own leave things lying around and bringing down mountains of washing in one go, let alone someone who doesn't live by your rules. Hopefully he will take on board what you are saying and be a little bit more considerate.

Glad to hear the foot is not so painful and fingers crossed too that you don't lose your nail, tho it does sound as if it is likely.

Hope you have a good weekend and take it easy. xx

Lilly I am behind in todays diary catch ups so please forgive my popping on and leaving short messages sorry to hear the headache is still troubling you huni
xx sending hugs and kisses xx

Thanks for popping in hun, I know you're busy and I don't expect you too, but it's always nice to hear from you even if it is just hello, take care lovely xxx:hug99:xxxx

:bighug:Lily. Can fully sympathise with the Mark thing. Perhaps you should have a going rate? :sign0151:
Know that my washing basket has gone down since DS1 & DIL left.

I told Mark last night, I won't be doing 20 loads of their washing again and in future if he wants to change his outfit 3 times in one day (he's definitely worse than any woman) then he can take his washing to the launderette plus the next time I find a screw, a nut, bolt, lighter, credit card or anything else in my machine then I am going to charge him £25 cos that's how much my repair man charges just to come look and he'll pay any charges on top incurred by him not bothering to empty his pockets, see how he likes that....hitting Mark in the pocket is the best deterrent lol

Can also feel for you on the skin front. Might be the heating because mine is all scaley at the mo. (thats attractive :rolleyes:).
I'm slavering on the body butter day and night to try and stop it shedding. :sign0137:

Have a lovely weekend. ;)

Why if it's the heating, has it just started this week and not all winter cos I have been using the heating less this week than any time all winter lol...and yes it's very attractive look ....NOT.....here too lol xxx:hug99: xxxx
Hope you feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks hunni xxxx:hug99: xxxx

So sorry you're feeling carpy lovely. Wish you could just tell all where to go and they'd all look after you a bit more:mad:.

:8855: :8855: Sorry, them look after me ...I don't really think miracles happen, well not miracles like that anyway :giggle:

Depressing news as 40 is only 2 years away for me and I am planning to be a fabulous size 10 by then. Reminds me of all the wasted years :cry::boohoo: :8855:.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but at least you're prepared now :giggle: But you will get there hun I know you will xx
Have already started noticing depressing changes: lots of thread veins on my pins, grey hairs coming in, grooves developing between my nose and mouth where it used to be baby smooth, extra moles, hairs, skin on face randomly going red to purple like my mum's and grandma's and just recently I have noticed I can't focus close up in my contact lenses. Colin says I need vari-focals and one of those necklaces for glasses :8855: I also prefer to listen to Radio 2 or Classic Fm these days :rotflmao:. There is no hope for me!!
:8855: That did make me laugh, I was mentally ticking the boxes as I read even down to the necklace for my glasses, my Kelly wet herself when i bought them, said now she knew I was getting old and will know not to buy one when she gets old too :giggle:
Sorry to waffle on about me in your diary!! As my grandma says (who is 88 and amazing!) 'age is just a number'. Well can my number be 18 then please? :8855: Hope that anti-histamine works and you start feeling tons better :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxxxxx
You're Nan is right, Age is just a number some days I feel 16 and others 95...today I feel somewhere between the 2 lol
The antihistamine made me feel a bit better but my face is redder and spottier than ever :eek: hope it's the storm before the calm :hug99: xxxxx

Why is Mark being silly? I'd kick his ass.. Silly boy...

:hmm: I agree although I din't call him silly boy, it was something a bit...actually a lot stronger lol xxx:hug99: xxx
Oh Lily you do seem to have been through the mill recently. Hope you soon feel much better and you get rid of both the headache and rash. :) I take my hat off to you having Mark live with you at all as tbh I'm not sure I would want someone else in my house, but then maybe its coz we are already full - house full of grown-up boys who still live at home, I couldn't contemplate anyone else living here who has different ways of doing things. Its bad enough when your own leave things lying around and bringing down mountains of washing in one go, let alone someone who doesn't live by your rules. Hopefully he will take on board what you are saying and be a little bit more considerate.

Glad to hear the foot is not so painful and fingers crossed too that you don't lose your nail, tho it does sound as if it is likely.

Hope you have a good weekend and take it easy. xx
Hopefully hun, all these little blips in my health mean I won't get anything too bad :fingerscrossed:
I am going to sit down with Mark and Kirsty this afternoon and calmly have it out with them cos I now realise that it's me stressing over this situation that's giving me the headache, my head was fine first thing and it's now thumping again. Mark has just hoovered...or so he says, he's supposed to hoover right through, would take about 10-15 mins top whack....the hall doesn't look like it's been touched, the livinbg room looks like he's just done the middle bit, the stairs landing, toilet, bathroom, bedrooms all not been touched and it's winding me up.
I also believe it doesn't help my psoriasis so today it ultimatum day ...not having any more of this .
Will let you all know the outcome later :hug99: xxxxxx

Ooh Lily Ultimatum day .... I hope it goes okay
and that it all gets sorted pronto I don't like to hear
your health is suffering because of it Lily
hugs and stuff xx

You go for it Lily!!!! You deserve more from him x

Hope you feel better soon :)

You go for it Lily!!!! You deserve more from him x

Hope you feel better soon :)

You're right Lisa I do, he's lived here 3 years, so I think I've been patient, I gave a bit of leeway cos his mother did absolutely everything for him and when he goes back there still does, I'm sure she'd still wipe his bum if he let her lol....but I never brought my girls up that way and had I had boys I would have brought them up exactly how I brought my girls up....but after 3 years now he needs to get on and do his bit or to be honest b*gger off back to Mummy's, cos this lady don't have MUG written across her forehead :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Back