Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

heres to a fab week xxxx

Great attitude. Never tried success express. Not quite sure but I think you have 2/3 plate superfree & 1/3 free? You will do well next week, I'm sure of it. just raided the fruit & veg section of Tesco myself tonight too (just a lot further north!) :hug99:

Thanks hun, I tried SE once before, it's very boring and monotenous, but the results were fabulous, they reckon you can lose a lb a day on it, don't thinkl I could manage more than 3 or 4 days top whack, but definitely going to try.
Mal asked me before we went if I was going to take my £5 off voucher I said no i wont spend £40 so I can't use it ...£80.56 later :eek: :8855: but got loads of lovely fruit and veg and some really nice lean meat, plus they were doing the small easter eggs for buy 1 get 2 free so I bought a dozen and that's all that I am buying, the kids don't need bigger than that, neither do the adults so they are perfect...I treated myself to a pack of curly wurly's and put them in the freezer, I will only eat half a one at a time, but that 3 syns will do me lovely xxxx:hug99:xxxx

That's not that much Lily x Success express and more water should see that off again soon enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely the SE and water, I have had 3 pints since getting home from wi and then shopping, got no:4 in front of me and have decided to lay off the carb laden suppers and just have fruit instead ...well I am off to make a lovely soup and some coleslaw, might get back before bed but if not ...night night and sweet dreams all :zz: xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Hmm 4 pints and no strenuous exercise to burn it off. That's one way to up your BM, won't help you sleep though. ;-)

I had coleslaw tonight too but mine was bought. Went for the 40% less fat though. lovely wm rolls with lettuce coleslaw & peppered roast beef.
Yumm :) And a handful of cherry toms to help it on its way. Not awfully imaginative but tasty.

I might try keeping you company on SE too, but I'll need to brace myself for it and get some shopping in. :)

Hmm 4 pints and no strenuous exercise to burn it off. That's one way to up your BM, won't help you sleep though. ;-)

I had coleslaw tonight too but mine was bought. Went for the 40% less fat though. lovely wm rolls with lettuce coleslaw & peppered roast beef.
Yumm :) And a handful of cherry toms to help it on its way. Not awfully imaginative but tasty.

I might try keeping you company on SE too, but I'll need to brace myself for it and get some shopping in. :)

Oh there will be strenuous exercise hun, I don't sleep well and I have been known to exercise as late as 2am, I planned exercise for tonight and it will be done...just popped on to look at ingredients for my soup, Mal usually makes it for em so I have to look it up lol
:wow: you go girl, that's fab that you're going to try SE, the support will be fab, I am aiming to do 4 days but if I can manage a day or 2 more that'll be better :woohoo: go usssssssssss :hug99: xxxxxxx

Sorry to read about the gain mum :( hope SE works awesome for you again! I've not tried it, I was tempted to after my first 2 weigh ins this month- but decided to give it to the end of the month to decide...and...well...i've decided not to for a bit, lol.

I might need it when I'm near target- to make sure i get my 10 stone in time so my 2hat dad has to pay out....oh boy is he gonna pay me that monies!! ;)

Miss you and stuffs :( *hugs*

Ohh success express. I enjoyed doing that with you last time.
Should I give it another bash?
Shall have to reread the rules when doing on EE as I was doing green and red back then.

3lbs - NOTHING! Gone next week - you see. It's 'jelly' weight - can't remember who coined this on minis but I think they got it spot on - you know the little extra poundage that comes after a splurge or too that hasn't 'set'. All that water will flush it out of your system in no time! Brill that the psoriasis is getting better too. Have a lovely Wednesday Lily :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Oh SE party at Lily's house. yeah :D

I'm thinking Lily can be our personal trainer for the week.
We copy what she eats.
We [STRIKE]pretend to [/STRIKE] do what exercise she does.
Then we'll all lose bucketfuls for next Tuesday and celebrate together.

Lily's good at all those menus and things.
Ohhh we could copy her shopping list.
Easier and easier. :p

We copy what she eats.

I'm with you on that one.

So what was that she was buying. Fruit, veg and lean meat :checkmark green: make coleslaw :checkmark green: will do. I'll have to pass on the easter eggs and curlywurlys though cos if a moment of weakness were to strike it could all go horribly wrong. I know myself too well.

Think if we do this we'll be all set.:D

I'm with you on that one.

So what was that she was buying. Fruit, veg and lean meat :checkmark green: make coleslaw :checkmark green: will do. I'll have to pass on the easter eggs and curlywurlys though cos if a moment of weakness were to strike it could all go horribly wrong. I know myself too well.

Think if we do this we'll be all set.:D

Yep sorted! :D
I'll have to pass too on the choccie eggs and curlys.
SIL would nick them, I'd get huffy and then I'd eat the house out in a 'gotta eat it all before she does' frenzy. :p

What are your feelings on the exercise, Patsy?
I don't have kettlebell things but I do have baked beans.
Shove a couple in a carrier. Would that work? :confused:

Morning Lily !!!!

I am back to normal and ready to play catch up...............

Be back later..........:D

Awww bless Mark. Have you got those magic mirrors that make things look bigger than they are ;)

I used that cream when I had my rash even though you're not supposed to use it on your face. It was the only thing that worked though

Sorry Tilly, how did I miss this one lol....just told Mark he p*ssed himself laughing, said no but wish he did have one ;)
Wish I'd thought of using the cream before, it looks like it's almost gone this morning, ah well better late than never ...hope you're keeping well lovely xxx:hug99: xxxx

Sorry to read about the gain mum :( hope SE works awesome for you again! I've not tried it, I was tempted to after my first 2 weigh ins this month- but decided to give it to the end of the month to decide...and...well...i've decided not to for a bit, lol.

Hey hunni, where ya been? Missed you xx
I know it will work hun, it's hard but worth the effort to get that boost again

I might need it when I'm near target- to make sure i get my 10 stone in time so my 2hat dad has to pay out....oh boy is he gonna pay me that monies!! ;)

Miss you and stuffs :( *hugs*

You won't need it, you're way too dedicated, just seen you loss this week...you are so awesome, still losing those big numbers 6lbs is amazing hunni ...so bl00dy proud of you :bighug: xxxxx
Miss you loads little one :hug99: xxxx

pah to the 3lbs
deffo need to get that water down you Lily
and good luck for SE lovely Lily x

Thanks sweetie, I drank so much water last night, I spent most of the night on the loo, only to be expected but worth it too, funnily enough I woke went loo and must have dropped off again immediately, not like me at all, but other than going to lav I don't remember anything lol
Thanks I don't like good luck, but think I need it with SE lol :hug99: xxxx

Ohh success express. I enjoyed doing that with you last time.
Should I give it another bash?
Shall have to reread the rules when doing on EE as I was doing green and red back then.

Oh yes give it another go sweetie, I remember you did rather well on it too....boring but worth the results xxxx

3lbs - NOTHING! Gone next week - you see. It's 'jelly' weight - can't remember who coined this on minis but I think they got it spot on - you know the little extra poundage that comes after a splurge or too that hasn't 'set'. All that water will flush it out of your system in no time! Brill that the psoriasis is getting better too. Have a lovely Wednesday Lily :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: xxx

Hey sweetie, that really made me laugh :8855:.....I will be using that phrase now, I am a magpie when it comes to new things to say and I really really love that one :D:D
I so ready for this SE challenge even though I am going to be setting my goals at 1lb a week after this week, I am looking forwards to giving my self a new start, it'll be like starting SW all over again...can't wait....bring it on :hug99: xxxx

Oh SE party at Lily's house. yeah :D

:eek: why did that make me start singing ....Just got in from the windy city :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

We copy what she eats.

Now that sounds like the perfect plan....no pretending, but you're more than welcome to eat what I eat and drink what I drink...I'll even take it easy with ya on the exercise ............NOT :D:D:hug99: xxxx
SIL would nick them, I'd get huffy and then I'd eat the house out in a 'gotta eat it all before she does' frenzy. :p

Perfect, carrier bags ....4 cans of beans in each should be sufficient...perfect idea lovely :D:D xxxx
Morning Lily !!!!

I am back to normal and ready to play catch up...............

Be back later..........:D

Morning Sue, good to see you and good to hear you're better, thanks for popping by, I must start playing catch up too :hug99: xxxx

'jelly weight' love it!
:8855: :8855: xxx

So let's start today as we mean to go on ...Wednesday 29th February 2012

Positives:

1) Woke (for the 10th time :giggle:) busting for loo :eek: but happy as larry and raring to go....:woohoo:
2) Even though I was up and down to the loo all night, I do feel very rested
3) My face is clearing up, I no longer resemble Coco the clown :bliss:
4) Have a gorgeous menu planned for today (Crumble and Patsy gonna love this one )
5) I have the best family in the world, I love them to bits and I am loved back :hug99: :love: xxxxx
6) I have the best mini's family in the world love you all to bits too :hug99: :love: xxxxx

So Menu Tuesday 28th February 2012

Breakfast:

Mixed Fruit Salad (Banana, Strawberry's, Clementine, Kiwi Fruit) FF Mullerlight Vanilla Yoghurt
Coffee 1.5 syns
Water 1 pint

Mid Morning:

Green Tea with Cranberry
Clementine

Lunch:

Bannoffee Pie (2 x Weetabix, Toffee Mullerlight, Banana) Hexb
Pear
Apple
Water 1 pint

Dinner:

Poached Eggs x 2
Sausages x 3
Mushrooms ...masses of
Tomatoes ...lods
Grilled Tomatoes x 2
Baked Beans
Chips 2 syns
Bacon x 2
Mixed Salad (Tomatoes, peppers, spring onions, Lettuce, Cucumber, red onion and grated carrot and cabbage)
Bread 2.5 syns
Marg 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Extras:

Clementines x 2
Grapes
Strawberry's
Banana
Milk Hexa
Options 3 syns

Drank a further
5 pints of water (2 while exsrcising) and did 1 hour 20 mins of Just Dance 3 and boxing .

Syns for the day =
Syns for the week (Day 1) = 10/105
Pints of water drunk = 8
Superfree foods = 23

Dinner:
Poached Eggs x 2
Sausages x 3
Mushrooms ...masses of
Tomatoes ...lods
Grilled Tomatoes x 2
Baked Beans
Chips 2 syns
Bacon x 2
Mixed Salad (Tomatoes, peppers, spring onions, Lettuce, Cucumber, red onion and grated carrot and cabbage)
Bread 2.5 syns
Marg 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Wow what a feast Lily
can't wait to see today's menu now

Last edited:

Hard to believe with me now being a couch spud but I used to be fit never any good at running but I did karate and circuit training and and a couple of consecutive aquafit sessions per week. :D

Talking of kettlebells I saw a vibrating one on Ideal World at the w/end which had adjustable weights - supposed to give a more intense (OO err) workout and quicker results. My concern if I bought it though is would it just be a rather expensive doorstop??

Oh yes give it another go sweetie, I remember you did rather well on it too....boring but worth the results xxxx

SE all round then

:eek: why did that make me start singing ....Just got in from the windy city :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

I take it this is an expected side effect????:eek:

Now that sounds like the perfect plan....no pretending, but you're more than welcome to eat what I eat and drink what I drink...I'll even take it easy with ya on the exercise ............NOT :D:D:hug99: xxxx

Perfect, carrier bags ....4 cans of beans in each should be sufficient...perfect idea lovely :D:D xxxx

I'll send the bill for the window/telly to you when the ar$e falls out the bag and the tins trash the joint

So let's start today as we mean to go on ...Wednesday 29th February 2012

Positives:

1) Woke (for the 10th time :giggle:) busting for loo :eek: but happy as larry and raring to go....:woohoo:
2) Even though I was up and down to the loo all night, I do feel very rested
3) My face is clearing up, I no longer resemble Coco the clown :bliss:
4) Have a gorgeous menu planned for today (Crumble and Patsy gonna love this one )

Oh Crumble what have we done. I'm already scared.:eek::eek::eek:

5) I have the best family in the world, I love them to bits and I am loved back :hug99: :love: xxxxx
6) I have the best mini's family in the world love you all to bits too :hug99: :love: xxxxx

Can't wait for the menu. :eek::eek:

Back