Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Well I have caught up on some diaries, now I have to go prepare dinner for tonight, can't wait yummy...see y'all later and will catch up some more xxxx

Hi Lily

Just catching up on your days news :)

Loving the baby piccies xxx

Oh and don't forget to syn your cannellini beans xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lily you're going to lose 7lbs this week. I know you will... Xx

Ohh I do hope you're psychic hunni lol that would be fabulous :hug99: xxxx
:wavey: Evening Lily :hug99:

Love the baby pics x

Hope you had delicious dinner x

Hey hun, thank you, she's a cutie isn't she, Crumble and I have decided to matchmake and have paired her up with Crumble's Grandson , make a cute couple lol
Oh Lynne that dinner was heavenly, apart from the fact that I am stuffed, I didn't wan't it to end lol
I decided not to faff about and roll the aubergines up and make parcel and what I ended up doing was laying a layer of the aubergines on the bottom of the pan and then the mince and veg mix and then another layer of aubergines and topped it off with the sauce....it was scrumptious and the Jacket potatoes were a nice accompliment along with the salad and the coleslaw took away that strong bite from the Ras El Hanout...perfect....was another big hit all round, so we have decided to make another folder of all the recipes we like the best ...yum yum xxx:hug99: xxxx

Like the modifications to the menu. Sounds fab I'll have to give that one go.

Hope you're having a lovely evening, lovely Lily :)

Hi sweetie, the adaptations were out of pure laziness lol...I was shattered and it's a fiddley job, so thought bugger it I'll do it similar to a lasagne and it was divine.
I have had a brilliant evening, Kirsty coloured my hair for me, I am so grey without my colour and even though I'm not really a vain person the thought of being totally white (and I know I am :cry:) is just too much lol....then I had a nice long soak in the bath, feeling lovely and relaxed ...only to be spoilt by the fact I have to get up early to go to my stepsons for his b'day...don't get me wrong I get on with him fine, but he lives in a tiny little flat and him and his partner smoke like troopers (I gave up 2 years ago come 19th March) and it's like being in a continual fog and their not the kind of people you can ask to not smoke in their own home we'd get told where to go....I have made excuses in the past not to go but I have now run out of excuses lol...damn it !!!!
Going to have to adjust my menu for today, no way I can manage half my treats I am still bloated from dinner lol xxx:hug99: xxx

Hi Lily

Just catching up on your days news :)

Loving the baby piccies xxx

Oh and don't forget to syn your cannellini beans xxx

Thanks Lisa she's a real cutie can't wait to see her Monday , and again thanks for reminding me about the Cannellini Beans...is ok cos I can't manage half my extras tonight so the curly wurly can stay where it is amongst other things lol xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Lily42uk said:
Thanks Lisa she's a real cutie can't wait to see her Monday , and again thanks for reminding me about the Cannellini Beans...is ok cos I can't manage half my extras tonight so the curly wurly can stay where it is amongst other things lol xxxx:hug99: xxxx

Yeah it looked like you were low on syns anyway but I thought I'd better say xxx

How is Mal going to cope being in that much smoke or has he already given up giving up. I can't remember hearing about his battle with the evil weed recently.

I'll assume you'll be heading to the land of nod shortly so nighty night :)

Mal has been doing really well, he says he's not smoking and I haven't actually smelt any on him, he's actually using a bit of willpower for a change lol...no idea how we'll cope tomorrow, might have to make an excuse to leave early lol
Bed at 10.27pm ...It's still mid afternoon to me lol ...another hour and a half I am guessing and I might hit the hay.....oh hang on it might be a bit earlier...I just realised I haven't watched the delectable Jesse tonight ...yummy yum yum ...might have to have an ogle...ooops that'll be a watch :giggle:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haven't seen Mark Harmon in years, think I saw a clip of the new NCIS though, he's looking a bit older these days but still quite cute...have you seen the gorgeous Jesse? oh and yes I will be drooling believe me...I don't normally go for fair haired guys, tall dark and handsome is my type but I'll forego my usual standards for Jesse :giggle: xxxx

Haven't seen Mark Harmon in years, think I saw a clip of the new NCIS though, he's looking a bit older these days but still quite cute...have you seen the gorgeous Jesse? oh and yes I will be drooling believe me...I don't normally go for fair haired guys, tall dark and handsome is my type but I'll forego my usual standards for Jesse :giggle: xxxx

Yes I noticed quite a difference for the start of this series. Googled him and by my maths hes 61 so still wearing fairly well.:flirt2:

I only have PMT (Poor Mans Telly) so have yet to sample the delights of Jesse, not even sure the program will ever reach freeview channels. :cry:

:hmm: just been told that Kirsty n Mark are eating out tomorrow, Thursday is usually Mark's night to cook and I really look forward to Thursday cos he's so creative, so now got to work out what Mal and I can have instead, Mal's a fussy bugger and doesn't really like veg or fruit ...so probably another salad tomorrow .... I think maybe a pasta bake and salad for me and he can have a steak and kidney pudding from the freezer, his favourite lol, followed by a fresh fruit salad, he can have his squirty cream on his and I'll have sugar free Jelly, just put my hand in the tub and drew out a peach and white tea jelly, so that's my choice, can't wait lol xxxxxxxx

images.jpg

Cor I'd google Jesse any day of the week :giggle: xxxxxx

Sounds like a plan to me. Shame you lost your caterer for the night. Maybe he'll swap days. Least you can be sure of sticking to SE this way. :)

He helped me prepare dinner tonight, well he chopped the salad and helped sort out the jacket tatties, so I guess I can't complain...told us the other day that the next Sunday that he cooks ...which will be the 11th, he is doing a 3 course meal, I seriously think he's good enough to be a chef but he said it would bore him cooking the same menu's over and over again :sigh:...oh well I tried xxxxxx

Sounds like a plan to me. Shame you lost your caterer for the night. Maybe he'll swap days. Least you can be sure of sticking to SE this way. :)

See you need Sky TV lovely ...I couldn't tell you what he says I don't listen, but he has got a sexy voice to go with the sexy image...I just :drool: for a whole hour, have kept them all on Sky+ box so I can oggle him anytime I want lol xxxx

Back